• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Zac's Tag Galery

I have been getting Tag making lessons from a friend and I would like to show what I have made so far. ^^' Feel free to use any of them in this forum, but please do let me know that you are doing so. Also, I am not taking requests at this time. I may in the near future, though. ;D

FF_Tag2.png

Venom_Tag.png

Misc_Tag1.png

WorkShop_Tag1.png

Tag.png

FF_Tag1-1.png

These Tags are on both Project HD and yugiohcardmaker.net. My username on both is Kakashi Hatake and I would be glad to prove that I made these, so if you have doubts, don't be afraid to ask. ^^'

Ooo, kid's got skills for sure. I'm liking the top two the most, definitely the top being my favourite.

I hope you'll post more soon, I wanna see what else you can do!

LoN said:
Ooo, kid's got skills for sure. I'm liking the top two the most, definitely the top being my favourite.

I hope you'll post more soon, I wanna see what else you can do!

Thanks, 'means a lot. I just added a new FF one inspired by your Tags. ^^'

That's really great to hear that I'm an inspiration :'D

If you want specific CnC on one of your sigs, feel free to post it in the Sig School stickied in this board :)

LoN said:
That's really great to hear that I'm an inspiration :'D

If you want specific CnC on one of your sigs, feel free to post it in the Sig School stickied in this board :)

No prob, I'll be sure to check it out!

New Tag!

FF_Tag2.png

Last edited by a moderator: