• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Zack's Signature/Userbar Exhibit

Here's your request:

PamPachicopy.png

The Zap Zap part was requested via Facebook.

I needz more requests guys!

hey there Blisk, I got another request for ya. :)

image: Can you please use the quagsire in this thing. I only want the quagsire though so you will have to delete the writing and background. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Mikuki/Quagsire.png

text: hooray for quagsire!

font: you can choose but it would be good if it was a color that clashes with the blue background.

background/theme: blue/ water

anything else you want: maybe browny bubbles to represent its part ground attribute but that might be very hard to find so dont worry i will still love it without.

Thanks again man. Hope it keeps you busy.

I'll get your request done tonight. I was at my friends' house all last night and this morning, and so I couldn't do it then and I'm leaving again in a bit to the store so I can't do it at the moment. I am just telling you because normally my requests are done within the hour. I'll get it done as soon as possible though.

Thanks for waiting patiently, Dyslexic Reindeer. :)

no problems blisk take as long as you want. Im not in any sort of hurry. ;)

EDIT: If you havnt made it yet do you think you could change the text to " Who else but Quagsire". Thanks, but if its too late dont worry. thanks

Sig box form

Image:the Zoroark sprite in my sig
Text and Font: Zoroark Lives anyfont that looks cool with it
Background: Night
Theme:Dark and Mysterious

Dyslexic Reindeer:

DyslexicQuagsireSig.png

Sorry for the wait.

Luxetone:

I'll do your sig when I have time. I'm also not very good at sprite signatures, so if you'd rather have the artwork one, that'd be preferred. I can still do the sprite one if you want, but I'm not guaranteeing it will be as good as my other sigs.

no i meant do you already have the artwork of zoroark to use if not i can get one and yes i guess id prefer a artwork one

thanks blisk, once again it is brilliant. And as I said you can take as long as you want seeing as you do it for free. :)

A signature request by HydraKame. She is my best friend in real life so she takes precedence over the other requests. She also requested the Squirtle, Togepi, and Jigglypuff sigs I did a while back.

ShayminSignature.png

Luxetone, I'll get yours done next.