• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Zack's Signature/Userbar Exhibit

Image: Castlevania Judgement's Golem
Text and Font: "Mechanical Soul" for text, and whatever font you think works.
Background: Gears. Give it gears.
Theme: Golem's story in Judgment.
Anything Else You Want: No, not really.

Bloodless:

BloodlessSigcopy.png

Enjoy.

Also, I'm combining theme and background on the form now because it's making it more complicated in my opinion. I updated it on the first post. So now say if you want a specific background or a theme (ie volcanoes for a Quilava sig).

Now adding userbars to what you can request!

For Xatu

TeamSaxUserbar.png

If you feel like supporting me :p
BliskFanUBcopy.png

Use this form

Code:
Userbar Form

Subject:

Text: 

Colour scheme:

No. You didn't use the required form. This also means you didn't read my OP. I will not make you a sig.

can ya make me a sig box this time plox
subject: luxray, luxio, andshix in that order
Text: luxray
Colour scheme:blue

I want 2 SIGs.
1.Image:
192566575.png

Text and Font:Charmeleon Fan
Background/Theme:Black-Yellow.
Anything Else You Want:-----.
2.Image:
s09180.jpg

Text and Font:Сyndaquil Fan
Background/Theme:Black-Yellow.
Anything Else You Want:-----.

Here's one. I have the background different than what you requested because you changed the request on me. Cyndaquil's will be black yellow though.

CharmeleonFanSigcopy.png

Also, the picture you used for Cyndaquil doesn't work, will this be fine?

No. And if you keep it up, I'm gonna start a banned list starting with you. Meaning you won't be able to use my sigs or request more.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Basil-GT also gets warned for double-posting.

Read the rules please.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Wow, nice going genius, you break the same rule twice in less than five minutes after being told not to double-post.

One more time, and you're banned Basil-GT.

And yes, read the rules now, before you get Flare'd back to 2009.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Here:

http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=105.0

Have fun.

Basil-GT/Nist! Congratulations! You have forced me to make a banned list. Now you are unable to use or request any more sigs from me! And they were such nice sigs too. Have a nice day.

On a brighter note, I just made my friend a sig. She just started Pokemon and loves Squirtle.

HeatherSquirtleSigcopy.png

Two more sigs I did for her. I like the Squirtle one out of the three the best.

HeatherTogepiSigcopy.png

HeatherJigglypuffSigcopy.png

By the way, anyone who wishes to use the Cyndquil and the Charmeleon Fan sigs can. I would hate to see them go to waste since Basil-GT/Nist can't use them now :p
Just give me credit if you do use them.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
We interrupt this program to inform you that Basil-GT/Nist/Ark (because, yes, the little twit thought it'd be amusing to create two accounts and talk to himself) has been banned from the forums for being a complete idiot. His posts from this point on were scythed clean, and believe me, you don't want to know what I've done with the bodies.

Carry on.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Now I must say that the Marill signature looks awesome. The background suits it perfectly. I really love how the blue of Marill almost blends into the colours of the background. Awesomesause. You just keep getting better

@Magpie I'm glad you like it ^_^

A request from my friend. I did two versions. I like the one without text better.

HeatherGoldeenSignaturecopy.png

GoldeenSignaturecopy.png

Please request signatures, guys. I get bored with none to do.

Tailon

Gryffindork
Hey thar Blisk, just posting my request from chat:

Signature Form
Image:Honchkrow, the official art will do fine.
Text and Font:Dark Flight, with a font like Ganondorf's from your first post.
Background/Theme:something like your own Marril sig though darker and slightly blurring into Honchkrow, with purple and black as the main colors

thanks a bunch!

Tailon77:

Tadaa! If you wan't anything changed, be free to ask. I tried to follow your request as much as possible.

TailonSigcopy.png