• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Zack's Signature/Userbar Exhibit

I have started making signatures and userbars in Photoshop thanks to LoN's Signature School. Here are some:

Signatures
WeavileSig.png

MunchlaxRideSig.png

MarowakSig.png

Porygon-ZSig.png

DrifloonSig.png

GengarSig.png

ScizorSig.png

LinkSignature.png

ManectricSignature.png

GanondorfSignature.png

DragoniteSpriteSignature.png

KakashiSig.png

DraculaSig.png

SamusSig.png

ElectabuzzSig.png

Userbars

PokemonArtistUserbar.png

CharmsOrganizedPlayUserbar.png

BliskFanUBcopy.png

Thanks for viewing my Signature/Userbar Thread!

Any requests without these forms shall be turned down:
Code:
Signature Form

Image:

Text and Font:

Background/Theme:

Anything Else You Want:

Font, Background/Theme, and Anything else are optional. If you don't care, leave it blank..

Code:
Userbar Form

Subject:

Text: 

Colour scheme:

Use by others (Y/N):

Ooooh, photoshop? Nice... I've never used that, it'll be interesting to see what you come up with. :D

TeamHydraFlameUserbar.png

Here's a userbar I made. I don't like how to the Pokemon on it turned out. I'm gonna experiment with resizing because Photoshop is stupid with resizing. Hope ya'll like it. I'm not too proud of it though.

EDIT:
Just did another sig for my good friend Ride. He's my best bud IRL. I don't like how it turned out too much...
MunchlaxRideSig.png

Three more sigs. I enjoy making these.

MonfernoSig.png

MarowakSig.png

Porygon-ZSig.png

I really like how the last one turned out.

I didn't state this, but all comments are encouraged!

Made an actually decent userbar! I'm proud. I figured out how I should resize in Photoshop...

TeamHydraFlameUserbar2.png

Please, please comment!

My first animated GIF userbar.

Userbar.gif

Does anyone know of a program that will allow you to make transitions and whatnot for the animated GIF?

Have to say, I'm a fan of that Porygon one as much as you are ^^

Does anyone know of a program that will allow you to make transitions and whatnot for the animated GIF?
You mean like fading from one image to another? ...you sure you can't do that in PS?

Yeah. Like that. Photoshop doesn't animate them as far as I know. I animated mine online. But I guess it looks fine.

Thank you. I love it too. It's one of my favorites. I also love how the clouds on the Drifloon one and the dirt or whatever behind Marowak look so realistic.

Mine didn't come with that and I can't even find it online except on how to's.

It's because they discontinued it because Ps CS3 can do everything it can. And I only have elements. That's probably why...

Just did a new one based off of a tutorial in LoN's Sig School that is located here. I'm pretty proud of it. I'm gonna give GIMP a try considering I couldn't do half the stuff that I wanted because I'm using Photoshop. (Which still rocks, but not for a tutorial meant for GIMP)

LinkSignature.png

Edit: Dragon Ball Z rocks! This one looks pretty good too in my opinion. I'm getting better. He looks like he's glowing from his Super Saiyan-ness :p

GokuSignature.png

Been watching a ton of Naruto recently. I just had to make a Kakashi sig. Hope ya like it, I sure do. It's one of my favorites.

KakashiSig.png

ElectabuzzSig.png

I'll make Ridley later. I haven't made a Pokemon one recently, so here's Electabuzz. I think it turned out really well. It's one of my better ones. I love how I made the text.

GeniusSig.png

A request I did for MysticalMonkeyMan. Well kinda. He did ask for it, but he did have something in his sig asking for a sig, so I made one for him. I hope he likes it. Compared to my others, I don't like it as much. I did try though! It's just it was kinda crammed because you wanted 3 Pokemon in it, MysticalMonkeyMan. If you want any changes, say so.

Also, since I did this, I guess I'll start taking sig requests now. Use this form:

Signature Form:
Image:
Text and Font:
Background:
Theme:
Anything Else You Want:

Font, Background, Theme, and Anything else are optional. If you don't care, leave it blank. I'll make up my own if it's blank.

This is also now in the first post.

HoundoomSig.png

Made this because my OC that I have been Role Playing with owns one. (I need to post his bio on the Pokemon Role Playing board...)

Heya Blisk,

can you please make me a sig. If possible can it have this stantler
stantler.jpg

and it would be cool to have a light brown/ yellow background.
And can it say Dyslexic Reindeer in the font that is on your current houndoom sig.
Thanks sooooo much if you can do it.

Dyslexic Reindeer, I only did your request because I was bored. Next time, please use the form. It shows that you didn't read my first post. Anyway, I hope you like it. I think it turned out pretty well with all the work I put into it. Dang jpg.... If you want me to change anything say so.
DyslexicReindeerSig.png

Here's a sig I did for Torterra because I thought it needed one. This is one of my current favorites!
TorterraSig.png

I will turn down everyone's requests who don't use the form that's under the first post from now on. I enjoy making these for people, but I would like to be able to understand the request easier. Anyone that doesn't use the form shall not get their request.

Thanks so much Blisk it looks pro. I am very sorry for not using it, it was because I did not know what you ment by "theme". Now that I read over my post I understand that it could have been hard to read. Thanks again for doing it ( and such a good job at it) regardless. Keep up the good work because all of you r sigs look fantastic.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
These are awesome Blisk. You've got a good balance going on between the 'nature' of the subject and the impact of the background. I especially like your Torterra one, the background choice is perfect and blended very nicely. Same with the Manectric one. Call be biased towards my favourite Pokemon but he looks awesome and the background is perfect.

Hiya, I'm new and was wondering if i could get a signature. Thanks!
Signature Form:
Image: The one provided please.
Text and Font: Could you have it say The Master of Eevee across the top and also say Eevee918 on it? Whatever font you think works.
Background: Whatever you think fits.
Theme: Eevee
Anything Else You Want:

Here's your sig Eevee918. I hope you like it.

Eevee918Signature.png

EDIT: Also, attaching images to your posts is frowned upon here. It'd be better if you posted a link or use a photo client like Photobucket to embed it. You can delete the attachment by editing your post because I have already made the sig. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. :p

I really don't like this one. I don't think it looks good. I have figured out the image I want, I just can't create it... Well I guess it's not too bad. If you can't guess, this is a HGSS sig...

HGSSSIg.png

Hey I'm new and really need a sigg.
Signature Form:
Image: http://i48.tinypic.com/1zxxn5s.png
Text and Font: Airster. Whatever font works for you. That's all.
Background: Whatever you think fits.
Theme: Porygon
Thanks if you do it!

Airster:

AirsterSig.png

And since you're new, if you don't know how to put it in your signature, the how to is here. Upload to Photobucket then use the img tag code it provides. Then paste into your sig area under your profile.

Image:I am kinda confused if im supposda to provide an image or not but if so i can find one. Luxray plox

Text and Font: say Luxetone on it in the same font you used for the eevee one except make it blue

Background:One that goes along with luxray

Theme: Electric or lighting plox

Luxetone:

LuxetoneSignature.png

And it doesn't really matter if you provide an image or if you have me find one. So far most people just have provided their own. I hope you like this one. I think it looks sweet, not to toot my own horn. :3

Hi Blisk, do you think you can make me another sig.

Image: An awesome looking Zangoose.
Font: same as my stantler one but silver to give it a metal effect.
Text: Zangoose rules
background: Im sure you will find something awesome.
Theme: Zangoose.

By the way that porygon sig you made for Airster is literrally obe of the best ive ever seen. Keep up the good work!