• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Zachary's Kanto adventure

Name: Nathan
Original Region: Johto
Appearance: white, black and white patterned pants, shirt, and fedora
Starter: Vulpix
Current Team: Vulpix, Eevee, Bellsprout
Future Team: Ninetales, Vaporeon, Victrebel
Goals: to be a Pokémon performer

Name: Light
Original Region: Hoenn
Appearance: My profile pic
Starter: Ditto
Current team: Ninetails,Ditto,Gastly
Future team: Ninetails,Ditto,Hunter,and Pikachu
Goals: to be a Gym Leader

Name:Mike
Original Region:Alola
Appearance:Like the Profile Pic.
Starter:Squirtle
Current team:Squirtle
Future team:Blastoise and Gyarados
Goals:Be the World Champion

Last edited:
Name:Mike
Original Region:Alola
Appearance:Like the Profile Pic.
Starter:Litten
Current team:Litten
Future team:Inceneroar,Croconaw and Gyarados
Goals:Be the World Champion

Erm, Read the rules of this roleplay. You're not able to use pokemon that aren't in gen one.

Mike left the boat that took him to Kanto. Mike looked at Pallet Town. A small town, few houses and a laboratory. Mike did not have a very good first impression, but he would have to stay there. '' It should not be too bad .. "Mike thought aloud. Mike left the ship, going to Oak's lab. '' Should you be Mike? '' Oak asks Mike '' Yes. '' Mike answers Oak '' Then pick a pokemon! ' 'Oak talks to Mike''Hum ... The Squirtle!' 'Mike says, picking up the pokeball.' 'Good luck, Mike!' 'Oak tells Mike, believing him to become a great coach. Mike left the lab , Looking at Pallet Town

Zachary continued looking around for pokemon in the tall grass on route one, then decided to take a break and go to pallet town for some refreshments. He saw two pokemon trainers in the window of Oak's lab and decided to walk into the lab and introduce himself.

Mike notices another person's presence. '' Oh, my pleasure, my name is Mike. '' Mike introduces himself to the new trainer. '' So, do you call yourself a Trainer? '' Mike asks the new Trainer '' So I want to see your pokemon! '' Mike asks the Trainer''I got the Squirtle! '' Mike says while playing the pokeball

Last edited:
" Hah, that's great! " Zachary said to the other trainer. " Truly i didn't get a starter pokemon from the professor, my mother gave me my father sandshrew. " Zachary said in a somewhat deep voice.

( I hope i am not to late)
Name: Melissa
Original Region: Kanto
Appearance: Brown haired girl with brown eyes and a purple cape and purple pants and shirt
Starter: charmander
Current team: charmander, pikachu, bulbasaur
Future team: Charizard, Pikachu, Ivysaur
Goals: to become the champion

(I dont wana be late for the rp!)
Name:Marco
Origanol Riegon:Hoenn
Lookes like dirty blond hair, blue eyes, White skin,Orange shirt,Blue pants, And long socks also black sandels
Starter:Charmander
Curent team:Charmander,Pidgey, Weedle,Pikachu
Futere team:Charizard,Pidgeot,Alakazam,Gengar,Raichu,Flareon
Goal:To complete the pokedex

( @ Everybody. Were gonna need to delete this thread and start a new one. It has too many one- liners and there's no conversation to post RP names. Sorry about that :p )