• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open YuGiOh! YXSAVS (Pronounced eks-ae-vs)

"PHEESP" "Damb it." Shadow's LP droped from 4000 to 2800. "I activate my astrograph sorcerer's effect, this allows me to special summon it to the field when one of my monsters is destroyed by batte, now I use it's other effect, so now by banishing it, odd eyes pendulum dragon, dark rebellion XyZ dragon, Clear wing syncro dragon and starving venom fusion dragon I can do things that haven't been done before. Unite Summon"

"Now unite, XYZ, Fusion, syncro and pendulum to summon the king of them all, so let his servents bring him to me, Summon, Supreme king Z-ARC!" A giant god-like dragon appeared from the giant space hole that Astrograph sorcerer had made. "Now end your turn so you can feel the wrath of a God!" Shadow said 'Finally, after all this time, I finally get to see this happen'

"Pig, hey we are both named after animals." Seal said as he drew his starting hand.
"I'll go first as you said, I place my whole hand face down and I activate instant fusion, I pay 1000 life points and fusion summon a frightfur sheep. I end, my frightfur sheep gets destroyed but it comes back with 2800 ATK/DEF." Seal said confidently.

i challenge Seal to a duel... You go first.

(I'm a pig... lol.) "i draw my hand and set the pendulum scale the pendulum sum-en a monster. Then i tribute to bring out encode talker 2300 attack. and set 2 face down cards and end my turn"...

Last edited by a moderator:
"I draw, I activate pot of riches. I send two edge imp cotton eaters and one fluffal angel to the extra deck. I draw two cards. I reveal a face down, amazing pendulum! I set the pendulum scale with edge imp cotton eater, pendulum 1 and fluffal angel, pendulum 8. I pendulum summon fluffal mouse in defense mode. I now have three fluffal mouses thanks to its effect. I reveal yet another face down, polymerisation allowing me to fuse fluffal mouse and edge imp saw to summon frightfur leo. Edge imp cotton eaters effect allows me to draw one card. I activate fluffal angels effect. It allows me to special summon edge imp saw from my graveyard. Now I activate polymerisation, I fuse edge imp saw and fluffal mouse allowing me to summon frightfur kraken. In case that was to fast for you, I have a fluffal mouse in defense mode, a frightfur leo in attack mode, frightfur sheep in attack mode and a frightfur sheep in attack mode. I activate frightfur leo's ability. I destroy your encode taker, you take 2300 life points of damage. I attack your life points with frightfur kraken twice and also with frightfur sheep. That does 10400 damage to your life points! Unless you can do anything. By the way frightfur sheeps ability makes it so you can't activate spells, traps or monster effects during the battle phase. So I think I won. Can you do anything?" Seal said hoping that he beat another person.

Last edited:
I activate encode talker ability to even out our attack and destroying my monster your battle faze. (he ignores other monster effects.)*I draw* and yes i get the one the only... Hippo... yes a hippo... i place draconnet on the felled and using his effects i place my level 2 hippo on the felled tributing them both to get Tri-gate wizard allowing me to bring encode talker back to the felled. i yous the try-gate wizard's affect to destroy your frightfur sheep then attacking your frightfur kraken doing 200 damage to your life points. unless you can stop... 200 DAMAGE!!!! (btw,lol). Then i attack your life points directly With encode talker doing 2500 in tatal to your life points. unless you have anything to stop that.

Last edited:
"You know what Yusa! Since you aren't going to make a move, I have no choice but to think you've surrendered," Zak said. "Hey!" He called out. "Who's tough enough to duel me?"

Cal stepped forward to the challenge from his spot on the wall. "I wouldn't say I'm strong enough to duel you. More like beat you." He said while sliding out a smaller, more compact style duel disk down his left arm until it set in place. His cards stuck out from the top. "Wanna go kid?"

"I'll have you know I'm a pharaoh!" Zak said changing into Asral. "Duel! First I'll set a monster face down, and set two cards and end my turn. Pretty basic, but you'll be in a world of trouble if you even go near my life points."

"Ok, I guess I won. Thanks for the duel pig." Seel said going over to Zak. "Thanks for letting me stay, I'm gonna grab a coffee for Pig and I, do you want one?" Seel said to Zak.

"Yeah sure! I'm just gonna wait for Cal to make a move!" Zak said looking at the rest of his hand thinking about a strategy he could think up in the heat of the battle.

Cal held out his hand like a fan, looking at all his cards. "Ok, lets begin. After my draw, I start by setting the pendulum scale by using a few favorites. Come help out, my friends, Pendulum scale 3 Master Pendulum, the Dracoslayer and Pendulum scale 6 Brachion." He said while setting the two cards in the Pendulum zones. "Now I activate the field card Dinomist Powerload, giving all my Dinomist monsters 300 attack and defence. Now I Pendulum summon two monsters from my hand, Dinomist Rex and Dinomist Plesios. Battle phase. Go, Plesios, attack that facedown." Cal said while waiting to see what card that was. (Not ending turn, gonna see the facedown and or trap cards. Also, Plesios has 2000 attack and Rex has 2700 attack)

"Ok sure." Seel said walking out to the coffee shop down the road. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a card shop. He spent a while in there and made a new deck. Finally he went to the coffee shop and got three coffees and gave them to Zak, Pig and himself. (Yes, Seal now has two decks)

Seal went off to where Pig was standing. He wanted to see more of Zaks deck and also Cals deck. "Hey, Pig I'm gonna judge with you. In case if you miss something." Then Seal whispered into his ear "Also because I want to see their decks." Then Seal started watching standing next to Pig. This duel was going well. It's in the first few turns (when I finish off my opponents) but after a few more turns Seal really feels the heat and freaks out. One time it went so far into the battle that Seal forfeited, Seal just can't handle it when there is a lot of pressure.

"HA! You triggered my monsters effect! Snowman Eater!" Zak said flipping up his face down card. "When it's flipped face up I can destroy one monster on your side of the field! And I choose the attacking monster!" The teeth of the snowman headed strait towards Cal's monster.

Cal made a shooing motion with his hand while his Field Card showed up on the field. "Dinomist Powerload's secondary effect. You cannot activate card effects, spells or traps until after my battle phase. Your snowman eater's effect is null and void. Continue the attack, destroying your defending monster. Now, Rex, attack directly dealing 2700 damage to my opponent. Ending battle phase, I set one card facedown and end my turn." Cal said while placing his final card in hand down on the field. His opponent now had only two cards facedown on the spell/trap zone, and Cal was well suited. Cal then pointed at Zak. "Your move."

"Cal that was a great move, stopping Zak in his tracks by stopping him from activating spells and traps. I wonder what Zak will do, your move Zak. You have lost over HALF of your life points."

(Just pretend this is during your main phase one forgot to play this card).
"Ha! You never try anything tricky on Asral! I activate The quick-play spells, Forbidden Chalice and Spell Shattering Arrow! Forbidden Chalice means your monster has it's effects negated until the end of this turn and it gains 400 attack, and I choose... Rex! And Spell Shattering Arrow's effect allows me to destroy one spell. And I choose your field spell!" He said. "Go on, continue with your attack. My face down monster will be waiting..."

Seal liked the way the duel was headed but he was a bit hungry so he raided Zaks pantry and found some doritos, he got up on the bench and continued watching the deul but mostly eating doritos and figuring out strategies and new cards to go with his new deck.

Pig leans over and stole some of the doritos and took your deck and ran off to the bathroom and locked myself in. I took frightfur sheep and ripped it. I came back and gave you your deck back to you with the ripped card in it...

"Pig, I can't believe you've done this!" Seal screams and he threw the doritos at Pig, the doritos flew everywhere and in the shock Seal stole Pigs deck and ripped up HIS encode talker. Seal had just made a rival who he hated/liked as a friend. It was confusing. But he ripped up frightfur sheep.

Pig ran to the closest card shop to see if they could fix it. they said they could only replace it but i would need to triad for it so i traded my honeybot link monster for a new encode talker. I will show seal!!!

Seal saw pig running off. The frightfur sheep that Seal held in his hands was his first and only ghost rare yugioh card and it was very special to him. Seal would never let a duel end until he got out frightfur sheep or if he was about to lose and he had to kill his opponent. Seal didn't know what to do. Seal knew that Pig was going to the closest card shop to get a new encode talker but Seal was just in too much of a daze, Seal just stared at the two halves of the frightfur sheep. It was his only ghost rare and Seal couldn't replace it without trading a really good card/cards or paying a lot of money. Seal didn't have enough spare cards to make up for another ghost rare, nor did he have the money. Seal doubted that the card shop had a ghost rare frightfur sheep anyway. Seal was really mad at Pig and wanted to go and do something about his frightfur sheep but he was too sad to do anything, instead he just sat there, stared at his ripped card and mourned it.

Cal shrugged it off once more. His draw wasn't the best, but still decent. "I activate Dinomist Bracheon in the pendulum zone, and by sending him to my extra deck, your Shattering Arrow is negated and destroyed. My field spell is safe, and I enter battle phase. Plesios attack the facedown." (I know I destroy it) "And then Dinomist Rex, attack directly!" Cal said while pointing forward.

"Uuuughhh. You won't get away with this. I draw!" Zak looked in wonderment at the card he just drew. "I'll activate my ultimate face down trap! Ceasefire!" Zak flipped his card up. "Don't try and toy with me anymore! For every effect monster on the field you take 500 damage. But before that happens, I summon my Kuriboh in defense mode! And tribute it to activate my one and only! Multiply!" Zak said as Kuriboh was taken off and five more came to be. You are surely screwed! Ceasefire! Do your stuff! Inflict 4000 to his life points!" Zak said as the purple sword of a king came crashing down on his opponent. "I think I win the duel!"

Lucas walked down the neighborhood, looking for people to duel against . He has battled a bit before, but now he doesn't seem to find any more people to duel. He saw a few people, and then saw a green haired kid with glasses and a purple shirt. He walked up to him and said, "Hey let's duel!" The kid replied with," Yeah sure!" And then they started their duel.

Admin edit: Please do not abuse formatting. Just because color is an option doesn't mean you should be using it. Also, you lapsed into present tense there. Fixed that for you this time, next time the post would simply not be approved.

"I activate the trap card dinomist Howling." Cal proclamed as the trap card rose from the field. "It allows me to set whatever Dinomist monsters I want to the Pendulum Zone. I chose both Spinos and Ankylos. Now that they are in the Pendulun Zones, I activate Spino's effect to negate the activation of your Ceasefire. I take no damage at all from your card." Cal then took his thumb and pointed it down. "Continue your turn, kid."

"I rage quit!" Zak said flipping up his top card, and then, he saw Winged Dragon of Ra Sphere Mode! "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT! WHY! WHY! WHY!" He went over to the card shop and said, "I'd like to exchange this deck minus the WDORSM and WDOR. Can I get the legendary dark magician deck please? Thank you!" Zak said as they completed the exchange. "Now you may fight me everyone!"

After a fierce duel with Baron (the kid's name), Lucas had a good nights sleep waiting for another day of dueling. Lucas dreamt of him being a champion of Duel Monsters, with a ]gigantic trophy in his hands. He wanted to be a great duelist. He hoped he can battle some more the next day.

Admin edit: For the last time, do not abuse formatting.

"Alright time to go to bed. Training starts tomorrow for the tournament! You can all come to my place!" Zak shouted. He got a good nights rest and woke up. "Alright training starts today everyone!"

Cal stepped forward, refreshed from the sleep he got that night to Zak. "Hey there Kid, wanna try again?" He asked the other. Yesterday, Zak rage quit on him when Cal put him in a bad spot. "Noticed you got a new deck."

"Yeah but I wanna be at home. So I'll use my old Odd-Eyes Deck. It's time to duel!" Asral said as he loaded his deck. "I draw!" Asral looked at his hand. "First I'll activate the spell card, Pot of Riches! I'll send Purple Poison Magician, Performapal Scullcrobat Joker, and Oafdragon Magician to the extra deck. And I'll draw two cards. Now I'll activate my Sky Iris! Allowing Odd-Eyes Fusion to come to my hand. And if you thought that was enough, well I activate Amazing Pendulum! Setting the Pendulum Scale with my Scullcrobat, and Purple Poison! And I think I'll pendulum summon, Oafdragon Magician in Defence position! Come forth Spiral Flame Strike! Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon comes to my hand! And I'll finally activate my Odd-Eyes Fusion! Fusing Oafdragon Magician and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon to summon... RUNE-EYES PENDULUM DRAGON! And I'll reveal my face down! Tyrant Wing! Now my Rune-Eyes can attack 5 times per turn, and is on 3400 attack points! And I'll put one other card face down and end my turn. See if you can top that. The King of Games' nephew doesn't take this game lightly!"

Last edited:
"I Surreneder!" Shadow said flipping the top card of his deck up. "Either way, if I had drawn this I would have lost, so I'll give the victory to you." Shadow said. "I'm gonna go down stairs to the store and make a new deck, so i'll see ya guys soon!" Shadow yelled out to everyone even though some of them where asleep.

"WHOOPS! It's been so long since anyone responded! I've upgraded my deck! AHHH!!" Zak said running off. "I will re-challenge you," He said to Cal. "Just wait until tomorrow. The new king of games will be ready to take on the world!" Zak shouted as he ran off to get some sleep.

Shadow walked into the room. "Zak, your aren't the king of games, we both know who that is." Shadow said wondering where his old friend had gone off to. Shadow Layed down on the ground looking up at the ceiling, before drifting off to sleep. 'Where is he' Shadow thought

When Zak woke up, he felt really refreshed. "Let's get ready for the tournament!" He said getting up and heading for the center of the city. Once he was there he saw Shadow. "Shadow! You ready for Battle City!?" He shouted preparing for the heat duels. "Don't get to comfortable here! I'm gonna make sure you're out of this straight up." He stood on top of the mountain that the Arc-V system had generated. "I'll start! First I'll play this! Pendulum Switch! Now I'll set the pendulum scale! With Astrograph sorcerer and Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon. And I'll pendulum summon Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon. Now, with Pendulum Switch, I can switch the left pendulum scale. With Astrograph I can now unite the summoning techniques to summon... SUPREME KING DRAGON Z-ARC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I will set two cards and end my turn."

"Okay than, My Turn! Draw. I Summon a card known as, Vampire Retainer!" Shadow shouted as a wolf with two parts apeared on the field. "I now I activate Vampire's domain and The Monark Stormforth. I now tribute your astrograph sorceor to play Vampire Red Baron! And I End my turn"

"Hmmm... Good move. I'll just have to destroy you!" Asral drew a card. "I will now activate the card known as Sky Iris! I destroy my Pendulum Switch to get a card from my deck to my hand. Now I destroy Sky Iris itself! And another card comes to my hand. Now I'll pendulum summon my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Now I'll activate the spell card Spiral Flame Strike, destroying your Vampire's Domain! Now Odd-Eyes... Attack your Baron! Dealing 200 because of it's effect. Now Supreme King Dragon Z-Arc... Attack that vampire scum of a wolf. Dealing a total of 2800 to your life points, plus I get to summon a Supreme King Dragon monster from my deck. Supreme King Dragon Odd-Eyes comes to the field. Now attack and win me the duel! Unless you can do anything to stop me?" He said confidently.