• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP

Really? Making Stone Statue do the job? 4000 damage was a bit of overkill when Jira only had 500 Life Points left. But still, Jira wasn't about to let Tobias have the last word.
"That's the thing about Kaiju movies, man! There's always a sequel- whoa!" Trying to make a witty retort, Jira didn't notice the Stone Statue zooming up to him until it was too late. The palms 'slammed' into Jira, reducing his Life Points to zero. While the holograms passed through Jira with no effect, the Slifer Red was still surprised at the unexpected appearance. With a surprised yelp, he stumbled backward and landed on his butt.

The duel completed, the hologram of the monsters, spells and traps, and field quickly began to vanish. Jira stood back up, flipping back his Godzilla hood before giving Tobias a sharp, toothy grin.
"That was a pretty good move, Tobias. Good duel!" Jira said to Tobias. Although the duel was completed, Jira hadn't noticed that Noah and Willow were watching yet.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah looked at Willow. "Too bad, he fought hard I'll give him that, but that's it. " Noah stomach growled before looking at it.
"Want to hit the cafeteria? I've heard that they have something call drawbread that helps you with your drawing skills because all of the sandwiches have different ingredients, and if you get lucky you can probably get something called the golden egg sandwich which I heard is delicious." Noah said as place a hand on his stomach before looking at Willow.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
His opponent fell backwards into the grassy field below, the monster that had imparted the finishing below faded into nothingness, alongside the city that surrounded him. The duel was over.

He expected hurt feelings from his sparring partner, losing so recently after his talk about getting stronger, it would surely be painful. He prepared himself for this, reading his armor for the tears...when the boy flipped his Godzilla hoodie and gave him a kooky grin. He was surprised by the boy’s energy he still radiated with, taking a second to adjust. He cleared his throat before making a satisfied chuckle.

“You weren’t as bad as you described. You are too hard on yourself. I’m sure with slight modifications, your friendly kaijus can take down any threat.”

His expression softened a bit, although it was hard to tell though his scarf blocking his mouth. He gave a positive nod toward the Slifer Red, indicating his respect

"Thanks. I needed that duel to unwind." Jira said as he began to take cards off his duel disk. "I know that I still have a lot of work to do, and that my deck's far from complete. As much as I like Science Soldier and Cyber Commander, it might be a good idea to get some stronger monsters. Not to mention, there's still a few Kaiju cards out there that I have yet to get."

Suddenly, Jira paused. Looking down at the cards on his duel disk, he looked closely at Thunder King's card. Then to Kaiju Capture Mission. Then he retrieved Kyoutou Waterfront from it's field spell zone and read its card. The Slifer Red let out a pained sigh as he facepalmed, slowly dragging his hand down across his face.
"Awwwww, dangit." Jira said quietly. While he was still grinning, his expression got a little more pained. "I got overexcited again..."

“Your choice of monsters has nothing to do with it. You can choose monsters with no attack or defense at all, maybe not even monsters at all, but could still win the day. You should use was calls to you.”

He seemed stern about that, serious about the topic in question. Odd for someone who spoke of strength to suggest to go with emotion. He arched a brow however when Jira facepalmed, grinning.

“Overexcitment...? Mentality is half of the battle. With the wrong mentality, you would lose before you knew it. Many duelists aim to break your mentality as their primary weapon...”

That’s when he got a bit closer, his yellow eyes looking directly into Jira’s.

“...But they can’t sabotage a fortress that doesn’t let in anyone.”

Jira looked back at Tobias, and once again he was reminded on how strange this guy was. For a moment, Jira was a little concerned. It wasn't exactly healthy to, eh... 'not let anyone in'. He wondered if this guy really had any friends here at Duel Academy. Well, as weird as he was, Jira was starting to like this guy.
"Uh... Thanks for the advice. What I meant is that I got distracted. Check this out." Jira showed Tobias his Thunder King card. "I had four Kaiju Counters on the field when I summoned Thunder King. I could have used his effect, not allowing you to activate any cards or effects, as well as allowing him to make 3 attacks on monsters during the Battle Phase. That would have been toast for you. But, well... I missed it. Like I said, I really do have a bit of work to do."

Jira sighed, putting away the rest of his cards and deactivating his duel disk.
"Thanks for the duel. As for your offer to train me, well..." Jira looked away, thinking for a moment before looking back at Tobias. "How about for now, we just stick with duel buddies, huh?"
Cracking a grin again, he held out a hand to shake with Tobias. As he did so, something caught his eye. Looking over, Jira found that they were now the ones being watched by Noah and another Slifer Red, a girl.
"Well, it looks like you're the one being watched now. Or both of us, I guess." Jira said to Tobias.

“And I had magical arm shield down much longer than before yhe turn I activated it. After you evaded the one turn knock out, I got curious. Both of us made moves that weren’t ideal. But if we didn’t make the moves we made, we might not have ended up where we were, isn’t that right?”

"Thanks for the duel. As for your offer to train me, well..." Jira looked away, thinking for a moment before looking back at Tobias. "How about for now, we just stick with duel buddies, huh?"

“Duel...buddies?”

...what does that mean? Does that mean one has to duel with another often? Would that make the entire school a group of ‘duel buddies’? Tobias was confused by the terminology, which he tried to badly hide on his face. He reached out and shook the outstretched hand, nodding in affirmation.

“...Alright. I agree to the pact.”

Tobias perked up when he heard he was being watched, slowly turning his head behind them, supposedly to where they were being watched. And sure enough, there was a Slifer Red right there looking at them. His demeanor got rigid and his eyes grew stern, similar to how Jira first met Tobias.

"That was totally wicked! I've never seen monsters and tactics like that!" Willow was ecstatic about the Kaiju monsters she saw and how well the Ra Yellow countered them so well with monsters that wouldn't win when going face to face with those powerful Kaijus. "Jiro right? Where did you get those cards? They are amazing, they are stronger than Heraklinos! And Ra, you did great as well! Then again, you're in Ra Yellow for a reason." All the previous fatigue seemed to have disappeared out of Willow's system and was replaced with fiery admiration and respect for both duellist, the lack of an ego of the Ra Yellow helped her to see him in a better light as well.

"Maybe later, I really want to know how those big monsters work! You can go ahead if you wish, but I am not letting this opportunity pass me by." Willow responded to Noah, realising that she might've sounded a bit rude but not really caring at the moment.

“And Ra, you did great as well! Then again, you're in Ra Yellow for a reason."

Tobias grew a a touch more stern, his eyes narrowing and hit brow furrowing. He despised being thrown in to the cast system as an explanation for his achievements. Almost as if the rank itself granted him the means to do so. Even his name became his title. How unsightly...

“Ranks does not confer privilege or or give power. It imposes responsibility.” Tobias explained. “The fact that I wear yellow isn’t the reason why I did well. Unless your assuming that it is?”

Tobias was easy to focus on the negative, crossing his arms upon to comment. He was used to the combative nature of others and those that were quick to lash out, so up his armor went.

“And my Name is Tobias Kodai. Archaeologist first, Duelist second. And you at Willows Bretton, second year student that uses gladiator beasts.”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah shrugged his shoulder as he starting away. "Okay, good luck with that, I'll be at the dorm later to bring you a sandwich, hopefully I can get us both something good."
Noah said as he waved to Willow as he leaves.

*A few minutes later*

Noah arrives at the cafeteria to see multiple students around a large box container of drawbread as they are trying to grab something good from it, but from what Noah is noticing it seems that they're not having such luck as someone takes a bite of their sandwich and yelled "HOT!" as one would assume that he got the hot pepper sandwich, so Noah approached the container and grab two sandwiches and felt that there were warm to the touch meaning they're were just made. Noah paid for both of them with his duel points and exited the cafeteria to head back to Slifer red dorm.

Last edited:
Jira was glad when Tobias took his hand, but couldn't help but to notice that the Ra Yellow's 'walls' had risen again when Jira had pointed out that they were being watched. The second Slifer, a tanned girl with short brown hair, excitedly approached them. Jira was a little overwhelmed by the girl's excitement for a moment, smiling sheepishly and scratching his head.
"Uh... Thanks. I've been collecting them for a while now." Jira said. But Tobias' reaction to the praise was a little less... relaxed. In fact, the Ra seemed to tense up more. He almost seemed to be glaring at the girl, who he already knew the name of? Oh, wait... Jira had found him watching her and Noah from the shadows... He seemed almost offended by the girl's praise. Glancing over to Tobias, Jira softly nudged the Ra Yellow with his elbow and tried to gesture for Tobias to relax.

Willow looked Tobias right in the eyes. "I didn't assume that you were strong because you are in Ra Yellow, I thought and still do that you are in Ra Yellow because you are strong and in your own words, dependable. Correct me if I am wrong." Crossing her own arms in response to Tobias, she raised her eyebrow. "How do you know my name and year? My archetype and dorm are easy to guess, since I just used my deck and I duel, but I don't recall ever saying my name or year near you. Just how did you figure that out?"

Breaking her eye contact with Tobias, Willow turned to Jiro and flashed a grin. "I can see why you decided to go with that deck. If I knew about those cards before I got my current cards, they might have been a solid contender."

“One hears many things once they have their mind open to-“

That’s when he got the jab from Jira. He looked over to him, arching a brow. Reading his ‘duel buddy’s’ gesture, he determined that he could be being...rude? How? He was stating facts and Willow was taking them harshly. But I’m case there was something he was missing he bug his tounge and stood silently. Perhaps it would be better if Jira took over the conversation. He was never good at them anyway.

Breaking his glare with the Slifer Red, he elected to watch the pair converse, not commenting. Maybe he could pick something up which he missed. Could also pick up how Jira wanted to interact with this person.

Glad that Tobias seemed to get his message, Jira continued with the conversation, completely unaware how the pair of them seemed a bit more suspicious now.

"Yeah. I actually got my first few cards because they were bundled with a pack of Kaiju movies. But the thing is, there's not a lot of Kaiju cards, and the ones that are out there are pretty uncommon. It's taken me a while to get the ones I have, but I'm still missing a few." Jira grinned back at Willow, revealing his rather pointy teeth. "The Kaiju are pretty fantastic, since you can summon them to the opponents field and have them fight each other!"

"Hmm, you must have some impressive hearing then Tobias." Willow semi-complimented the boy who knew a bit more of her than she was comfortable with. Turning to Jira, her demeanor lightened. "Must be great to have such strong cards and an easy way to get them on the field, even if you don't win you get to see some incredible fights! I have a question though, did you style your teeth after your Kaiju monsters or did you pick the Kaiju because of your teeth?"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Noah POV)

Noah sighed as his alarm turned on. He get out of bed and started to get ready for school, but as he went outside he then notice that it was raining so he went back inside to grab his umbrella, then Noah walked up to Willows door and started knocking at it. "Willow, it's time to wake up and as you're getting ready grab your umbrella it's raining today, I want to be there early so we can get breakfast." Noah said as he leaned next to Willow door.

(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth yawned as she slowly got out of bed and stretched her limbs. She started to get dressed into her school uniform and as she finished, she looked at her mirror and smiled at herself, and then she grabbed her umbrella started to head out to the academy, as she just left the front doors of the blue dorm. "Ahhh.....rain is so refreshing with it's cool air." Elizabeth said as she took a deep breath and exhaled.

Early in the fresh new morning, there’s was a roar of high pitched laughter. On the upper levels of duel academy, there was an open deck area, flat and near the rooftop of the building itself. In that area, there was a small boy, dressed in Slifer Red colors with two other taller slifer reds by his side. The boy kept pointing and laughing at a fourth person on the scene.

The fourth person was in a compromising situation. His jeans were tied around his head and he was erratically dancing on one foot whilst playing on a ukulele. The other two slifer reds smirked and watched the display of stupidity whilst the kid laughed on and on, wiping tears from his eyes.

“Ohhohoho! Ahahahaha! Maaan this joker is still doin’ it!” The kid roared with laughter.

“Please...can I stop now...? The sun is up...I need to get to class...” The tormented Slifer Red whimpered.

The small kid poked his cheek childishly. “Hmmmmmmmm, ya know, I really can’t decide. What do ya think boys?”

The two lackeys laughed, taking a few seconds to get over the laughter. The first one put his hands on his hips.

“He’s been a good boy, did all five of the things you told him too. Besides, he’s not the only one with classes to go to.”

“Bah, Alright.” The kid muttered. “Take the jeans off his head.”

The lackeys went over and did just that, unbindibg the jeans from him and shoved him to the ground. The boy coughed as he landed, looking up longingly.

“W-what about my-“

“Yeah yeah, I know. You want this dontcha?”

The kid brought out a deck, supposedly from the Slifer Red that eyed it so wantingly. He got eager, reaching out for it, waiting for the kid to place it in his hands. That’s when the kid gave out a venomous sneer.

“...Here you go, go long! Hahahahaha!”

The kid tossed the deck into the air, cards flying everywhere. The Slifer Red panicked, hastily taking any card he could pick up. That’s when the kid and his lackeys ran out of there, their chuckles still echoing through the zone as rain opened up.

“That’s whatcha get for messin’ with Weasel the Kid! Ahahahaha!”

"Yeah, they are a lot of fun to use." Jira said, scratching the back of his head and grinning. His grin faded a little, covering his teeth as his face turned a little red. "Uh... neither, actually... These are just, uh... how my teeth are..."
Jira glanced away nervously, shifting uncomfortably. She... she probably didn't mean anything by that... right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day...

Dahlia slowly came to conciousness, yawning and sitting up in her bed. She took a moment to look around her large and well decorated room, and once again couldn't help but to feel how lucky she was to be in Obelisk Blue. Her room here was a lot bigger than her room at home, and the bed here was fantastic! Dahlia got out of bed, slipping on her slippers, and began to get ready for the day. The Obelisk Blue girl went through her morning routine, getting dressed, preparing her deck and making a few minute changes, and having breakfast. Now fully ready for the day, Dahlia walked out of the dorm to be greeted by a light rainfall.
"Aw, great." Dahlia said, shielding her head with her arm and quickly heading towards the school as she ran past Elizabeth.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth always love the peace and quiet, but with the sound of raindrops she felt even more calm minded before she heard splashing footsteps behind her and so she turned around to see another obelisk student run right past her, she was about call out to her to share her umbrella, but she was already gone before she could say anything. "I wonder why she's in such a rush? Class doesn't start for another 45 minutes." Elizabeth thought for a minute before continuing her walk towards School.

As Elizabeth arrived, she notice a few cards in front of the main entrance scattered around the wet floor with a Slifer red gathered them. She chose to help him and gather a few cards and hand it to who she assumed was the owner of them. "I believe you dropped these." Elizabeth said as she offered the cards to him and left to her classroom.

Last edited:

“...Anteriormente, los van a arrojar, Nunca Otra vez con nostros. todas las personas, todo, todos los días...ya no...”

Tobias sat cross legged in his room, surrounded by an intricate Aztec circle, runes dangling from the walls and candles lit all around his circle as he recited his ancient prayer from memory.
6C0D796D-B9BB-47A5-A46E-DB3A667D2ADA.png

He took a deep breath as he uttered the final words, he clapped his hands together and exhaled, waving his arms out, blowing out the candles. His eyes flashed open the instant they were blown out.

It was time to start the day anew.

The instructor cleared his throat as the class settled down later that day. He announced that the exams were going to be next Friday, and each of the students were going to be dueling an instructor. The instructor would be using an exam deck as opposed to the student, who could use anything. Elana was constantly thinking stuff like, Will my deck be strong enough for the teachers' decks? Is failing something like this grounds for expulsion? Will I even be able to make one move? She calmed herself down as class ended, telling herself that she got into Ra Yellow for a reason. She still bought a few packs of cards afterward.

Willow quickly apologized for her comment. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean anything by it. I think it looks cool! Um, forget I said anything. My friend is waiting for me, see ya around!" Embarrassed by her comment, Willow ran back towards the Slifer Red dorm.

------
"Real smooth Willow, argh!" It had been a day since her comment on Jira's teeth and she still kicked herself for it. Snapping out of her thoughts by some knocking on her door and Noah's voice, she calmed down a bit. "Way ahead of ya." Grabbing a black umbrella from a coat rack, she opened the door with her hair back in her regular bob style with both eyes visible. "Ready to go? I wanna try and get the same sandwich as you got yesterday, it was amazing."

-------------

Another day, another duel on the way. Bob looked out of the window and grimaced. Rain, not a great way to start the day. Although, all the duels would take place inside now and there would be quite a crowd. Maybe he'd find someone who agreed with him on something? Putting his Ra Yellow jacket on and grabbing his duel disk along with an obnoxious bright yellow umbrella, the first year stepped outside of his room and prepared to brave the wild outdoors with its horrendous weather. "There should really be an on and off switch on that. This is not all that funky." He said as he commented on the rain again.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Noah POV)

"As I'll ever be senpai, plus we got to be lucky if we want the same sandwich from yesterday and I'm pretty sure from what I tasted it was spicy curry flavored." Noah said as he thought of yesterday and remembered that the sandwich Noah grabbed for willow was disgusting, it tasted like someone but their gym socks into it, therefore Noah offered half of his spicy curry sandwich as an apology for getting her a bad sandwich. "Yeah sorry about that, if I knew which one was which I would have gotten you a better one." Noah apologize as the two walked to School.

*A few minutes later*

Noah and Willow arrived at the cafeteria to grab their breakfast. Noah grabbed himself and Willow a drawbread for each of them, and as Noah opened his he was surprised to see a normal egg sandwich which was a bit of a coincidence seeing how it's a breakfast food. Just in time before the professor said the news about the exams Noah and Willow entered the room with half-eaten sandwichs. Noah went to his respective seat that he was at yesterday and as he finished his sandwich, he places head down and slept during the lesson.

(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth watch the two Slifers take their seats and saw that the professor didn't say much about the food they had or anything, therefore Elizabeth turn to her attention back to her studies as the lesson went on.

Last edited:

“Pfffft, can you buh-leive that guy?” Weasel complained in a overly childish whine. “He thinks I need an exam, bleh! I can beat any guy I beat, I don’t need to take this.”

Weasel walked out now that class was dismissed with his hands behind his head. He wondered if he can blackmail one of the teachers to giving him a good showing in front of everyone, but that would draw too much attention... Looks like he’d have to do this the old fashion way. Pity.

Dahlia made sure to pay attention closely in class, carefully taking notes about what the Professor was teaching and trying to figure out how to best incorperate the styles into her deck. To her left, Tracy did much of the same. But the class period went on, eventually coming to a close. As before, the pair watched as two random students dueled each other. Both utilized rather interesting styles, but it still ended up with the Obelisk Blue winning and the Ra Yellow losing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pair of girls made their way out of the classroom, backpacks on their back and duel disks on their arms.
"So, should we do something together today?" Dahlia asked Tracy. The Ra Yellow merely shrugged.
"I dunno. I... I still want to work on my deck some more, and I think I really should try to review the strategies the professor went over last class..." Tracy said nervously.

“Hummm...”

Weasel paced back and forth around the back of the school, his expression troubled and disgruntled. His two lackeys watched him go around making all sorts of disgruntled noises.

“Uh, you okay there Weasel?”

“Yeah, you’ve been like that for a bit now...”

“I dunno fellas.” Weasel sighed. “We painted some of those obleisk blue’s shirts pink, we sold off those school lunches we stole for twice the price, and we took that guy’s deck to make him a laughing stock. We keep upping the ante, but I’m trying to find something to top that.”

“Oh! Your looking for other jobs we can do?” One of them asked. “We could totally like, spray paint the Ra yellow’s dorm!”

“Nah, too basic. Everyone spray paints nowadays.”

“What about hacking into the duel mainframe and playing funny sounds each time someone plays a card?”

“Do you know how to hack?”

“....No...”

“Then shut ya trap and let me think...”

Weasel Then popped up, his eyes lighting up with a new confidence. His lips curled and his eyebrow grew devilish.

“Oh. Oh oh! This ones the one boys. I got just the thing...the ultimate prank”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth sighed as class finally ended. "Honestly the nerve of some people." Elizabeth thought as she packed her things to leave and as she did she came across two female students and recognize one of them being a girl that ran past her this morning. She heard one of them discussing how to better her deck and such, therefore she approached the two. "Hello, I couldn't help but listen to your conversation that you needed help with your deck and want to review our lesson from today, my name is Elizabeth Aurora, and if you want I could help you with it." Elizabeth said as she introduced herself to Tracy and Dahlia.

“The students picked this year are such a bore, it’s like there are no students with potential like my Zane!”

Professor Crowler audibly complained as he walked down the hall. His steps were quick, precise, and were filled with attitude. He neared his office, pushing the door open and taking a deep breath of the scent of his fancy air freshener.

“Ah, finally, a break from it all. At least that exam will weed out those who don’t belong here. Ha! I’m feeling better already!”

Professor Crowler sat down with a long elated sigh. He pulled out a hand mirror, examining his face through it. Hmm looks like I need just a little touch up. He went to to open his drawer where he stored his make up, but when he pulled it open...

*POOF!*

A glitter bomb sudden exploded out of the drawer, splashing everywhere around the room, getting all over him!

“Wahhhhh!!! What is this?!?” Doctor Crowler shouted, bursting into the Hall. “Who is responsible for this?!?!”

Students turned their heads to the sudden outburst of the teacher through the hall. After a second of processing, smiles crept across all their faces, and in no time at all, the whole hall burst with laughter.

“Wha- WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!? This is a outrage! I’ve been attacked by one of you UNSIGHTLY students! Oh I’m going to-“

“Doctor Crowler? My goodness are you alright?”

Crowler turned to see Weasel, putting his hands over his mouth, feigning concern with believable acting. Crowler grit his teeth dusting off as much glitter as he could, though it kept sticking to his hands.

“Ugh! Do I look fine?!? I have been maliciously attacked! Whoever did this should get expelled from the school at once!!”

“That’s just terrible Doctor, who would dare do such a thing to the best teacher in this entire school? Don’t worry! I’ll find who did this immediately!”

Crowler was surprised by this unusual act of kindness. Unsure of what to say, he cleared his throat. “Well that’s good. Bring who did this to me and show me the evidence that they did it! They’ll be out of here on a rowboat! Now if you excuse me...I need to get changed! UGH!”

He then stormed back in his office and slammed the door shut. Weasel’s pleasent face took a twisted turn, his mischievous smile breaking through the innocent veil.

“Perfect~”

"Exams huh? That might be tougher than I thought." Willow thought out loud as she finished eating her breakfast before pulling out her deck to think of a strategy. If she could draw the right combination and stay calm, she could definitely put up a fight. If she could get Alexander, Gaiodiaz or Heraklinos out fast, she'd be pretty safe. If luck was on her side along with a healthy side of guts, she could pass those exams no problem.

--------------
"An exam? Why? We are already here and train all the time, there is no reason for such a thing as exams." Bob whined as he got up from his place and left the room, continuing his whining in the hallways instead. "Who though that it was a good idea to have exams? It is just a dumb idea, unless it is for weeding out the weak." Stuck in his own narrow monologue, he didn't notice Weasel and bumped into him. "Move it, Slifer. Shouldn't you be studying for 'the big exam'?" The mockery of the exam wass clearly evident in his voice, as it raised an octave.

Hehehe it’s going off without a sitch. Now all I need to do is choose a target to take the fall. Now who should I choose...

Weasel’s thoughts were interrupted as a verbal student bumped into him, staggering him to a halt.

"Move it, Slifer. Shouldn't you be studying for 'the big exam'?"

“Oh golly gee, did I do that?” He poked his cheek innocently. “I’m so sorry, maybe you can have it in your heart to forgive little ol’ me?”

That’s when he put a hand near the other boy’s side while he had his other hand over his mouth, meanwhile he began to sprinkle the confetti into the boy’s pocket while he distracted him with his attitude

Bob took a step back, ignorant of the confetti. "No touching." Weasel's sickly sweet behavior made his skin crawl, and he couldn't wait to beat the little runt. A metaphorical light bulb lit up as he got an idea, a smile creeping onto the Ra's face. "You know what, maybe I will. And just because I don't want you to fail, I'll give you some training for the exam. In other words, if you duel me, I'll forgive you." Putting his hands in his pockets, he waited for an answer. That was until he felt something in his pocket. "What is this stuff?" He asked out loud as he took some confetti out of his pocket. "When did I get this nonsense in my pocket?" Confusion arose in his mind, but got soon replaced with realisation. "You put this in, didn't you? You're the only one I've interacted with today. I don't know what kind of trick you tried pulling on me, but it ain't going to work! Now, duel me!" He spat out in annoyment, who did this Slifer think he was dealing with?

“What is this stuff?”

As pulled the confetti out of his pocket, there was snap heard. Weasel’s two lackeys, which were previously unseen took a picture the moment that it happened. Weasel’s face shifted from a obviously faked innocent into more of a sinister, imp like snicker.

“Actually, I think we are going to do things on my terms, idiot.”

His two henchmen came forward, now that nearly all the hall had cleared out. They showed the photos take on their digital camera, showing the exact moment that he pulled the confetti out of his pocket.

“Now Doctor fluff and feathers is really interested in finding the culprit behind this incident. So it would be a shame if these photos got leaked out for everyone to see...”

His fingers traced the outline of the photo, the sly grin on his face becoming even more like Cheshire Cat.

“Buuuuut. If you manage to win this duel, this photo *may* get lost somehow. But if we win...you’ll be my little slave. Then maybe i’ll Be kind enough to spare you being expelled!”

"The hell? You can clearly see that I don't know what that stuff is doing in my pocket, there's no way that this so-called 'fluff and feathers' will buy that trick. I am not one to sell others out, but I might make an exception for you because of your weaselly actions. You're on, Slifer! Or should I say Weasel? The only thing that everyone will see is my size 10 hitting your butt, let's duel!" Bob prepared his duel disk and inserted his deck before drawing five cards, furious at the set-up he got himself into. "Make your move, you little slimeball."

“You think Crowler will care? He’s begging to punish someone, and is looking for the tiniest sliver of evidence to throw you on the next boat out of here. Try me.” Weasel stated smugly

“I am not one to sell others out, but I might make an exception for you because of your weaselly actions. You're on, Slifer! Or should I say Weasel? The only thing that everyone will see is my size 10 hitting your butt, let's duel!"

“We...are In a hallway...”

He gestured to the slim space around them. Surely the kid wasn’t THIS dumb? He chuckled at the stupidity, gesturing to follow him. Destination? Back of the school. Back where there was no one to watch but them.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Noah POV)

As class ended Noah went over to Willows desk to see that she was looking through her deck. Noah sighed before announcing his presence. "You know, we could head to the card shop and ask if they have any gladiator Beast booster packs for you, who knows maybe you'll get something to help your deck out, want to find out?" Noah asked Willow if she was willing to go.

"Crowler? What does Crowler have to with any of this?" Bob lowered his duel disk and returned the card to his deck before shuffling it again. Were there cameras around? If so, he might be lucky but he couldn't remind his adversaries of the existence of such machines. As usual, the smallest things were the most annoying when faced with them. "Fine, but you better not pull any more dirty tricks like making the duel a 3 v 1." Following Weasel to the back of the school whilst looking at the henchmen as if they were something filthy he found lying next to the toilet, he spoke up."Well, are you going to tell me where we are going or are you going to be mute and turn me in regardless if we duelled or not?"

-------

Looking up from her deck, Willow smiled at Noah. "That just might be a good idea, any increase in power can be the difference between winning or losing." Stacking her cards and putting them back in the holster, she stood up. "Shall we? Maybe there's some cards for you too, who knows?"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah started to walk towards the exit before he glance back at Willow. "We Shall, but I think my Gem knight deck is fine, I want to test out this new deck I'm running, and before you asked, you don't have anything to worry about. It's not as great as my other two decks but it should make things fair and more entertaining." Noah said as he pulled out a deck with a card in the front of it showing a large forest with the volcano in the background. "This is the only hint that I'm giving you." Noah said as he placed the deck back into its holster and and exited the classroom expecting Willow to follow him.

"Crowler? What does Crowler have to with any of this?"

“...Your kidding...right?”

He couldn’t believe Bob was so thick. He was talking about blackmailing him with Crowler’s kicking off the island...but now he’s asking what he had to with it? Did he even know what was going on?! He decided not to bother with his comments, especially the 3 on one comment...which made no sense.

As they got to the back of the school, Bob began to mouth off more and more, the henchmen getting increasingly frustrated.

“Shut up why dontcha?!” One said. “You talk too much!”

“Weasel the Kid will treat you well, don’t you worry.” The other laughed.

“Yes I will! Because we are here!” Weasel snickered, finally there. “Now let’s see if your dueling days are gonna be over, hahahaha!”

"Hmmm, it looks familiar. Volcanic Eruption? Are you creating a dinosaur deck?" Willow questioned Noah, picturing him with a high attack dinosaur monster. "It could very well work, though I dread to see what you can pull off." Following Noah to the store, she thought about which cards she could get. High on her list were Naumachia, Vespasius, Domitianus and Gyzarus. If she could just get one of them, she'd have so much more to fall back upon. Failing to contain her excitement, she ran ahead to the shop, leaving Noah behind.

---------------

Content with the reaction he got from the henchmen, Bob decided to stoke the fire just a bit more before duelling. With the risk of expulsion looming over his head, he might as well have some fun. "Weasel? I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but hey. If the shoe fits." Drawing five cards from his deck, he smiled. "Well then, let's have a duel, if you don't weasel your way out of this that is. I summon Reflect Bounder in attack position and equip it with Machine Conversion Factory, raising its attack and defense by 300 points. I also set two cards face down and end my turn. Your turn, fur boy."