• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
...... Okay then if people here barely know anything about Yu-Gi-Oh PM me so I can tell you everything, because some people are having trouble activating the right cards.
I know a lot about Yu-Gi-Oh I have multiple decks in real life

@Inkachu1251
I am so confused, first things first I do not have a set card on my field and bait doll only target a face down card trap card and I don't have any.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
That's not how Time Thief Regulator works, he has to be the only monster on the field for you to tribute him and activate his effect.
But I'm going to allow this cuz it really doesn't matter, but seriously if you're having trouble knowing your cards effects talk to me and I'll help you so this doesn't happen again and so you don't waste an hour posting it

I'll send the card text: 'If you control no other monsters: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 2 "Time Thief" monsters with different names from your Deck in Defense Position, except "Time Thief Regulator". When an Xyz Monster you control is destroyed by battle, while this card is in your GY: You can Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Time Thief Regulator" once per turn.'

The link is here, so you can see for yourself. https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Time_Thief_Regulator (Time Thief Regulator)

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Gem Knight garnet x3
Gem Knight obsidian x3
Gem Knight lazuli x3
Gem Knight tourmaline x2
Gem Knight alexandrite x3
Gem Knight lapis
Gem Knight Amber
Gem Knight emerald
Gem turtle
Gem armadillo x2