• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Made this little thing for Weasel’s Prank Kids:

04D81D57-F800-49B9-93CC-BD7B89DBA357.jpeg

Hm... Not particularly. I planned for Tracy to eventually have D.D. Esper Star Sparrow plus the other associated cards as duel spirits, even if she can't usually see them. But she doesn't have those cards yet. I also planned for Duel Spirits to avoid/be uncomfortable around Dahlia's older brother, who has a noticeable lack of duel spirits.

As for Jira, of course its gonna be Dogoran the Mad Flame Kaiju.

But I don't really plan for any of my characters to be able to see Duel Spirits, except maybe on occasions.

I am kinda vague on how Duel Spirits work, even with the wiki, but it sounds interesting. Not quite sure who I'd pick for my characters though. Gladiator Beast Laquari or Heraklinos for Willow sounds decent and I guess Blowback Dragon for Bob? I'll wait until the idea is approved though

I am kinda vague on how Duel Spirits work, even with the wiki, but it sounds interesting. Not quite sure who I'd pick for my characters though. Gladiator Beast Laquari or Heraklinos for Willow sounds decent and I guess Blowback Dragon for Bob? I'll wait until the idea is approved though

Basically duel monsters that are alive on and off the duel field, usually like stands that only you and a select few can see, this usually means they have their own personalities.

For example, there’s chazz who has over 40 duel spirits:
87717D57-26F9-438D-8D35-357DD7ACB90A.png

Or Belowski, who just creates new Spirits every time he plays a new monster card.

Basically duel monsters that are alive on and off the duel field, usually like stands that only you and a select few can see, this usually means they have their own personalities.

For example, there’s chazz who has over 40 duel spirits:View attachment 818747

Or Belowski, who just creates new Spirits every time he plays a new monster card.
Chazz reminds me of a pimp, and Belowski really should just have Mokey Mokey. I can certainly live with this, although I am having King Mori vibes and I am not ready

Chazz reminds me of a pimp, and Belowski really should just have Mokey Mokey. I can certainly live with this, although I am having King Mori vibes and I am not ready
He’s the Chazz. The only explanation required.

Belowski mainly has mokey mokey, but his other monsters which are happy lover and haniwa are also there to hang out lol.

This time though it Ain’t as socially harmful as king Mori...probably

“Well, if it’s in my hand, then how about so more Toy Vendor. I discard my Frightfur Tiger to Draw a Card. Alright Fluffal Mouse. I spiecal summon it in defense mode. And it brought buddies. Two other Fluffal mouses to be exact.”

Fusion monsters sent to the hand go to the extra deck immediately, and toy vendor can only be used once per turn