• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright, this seems out of place a little bit but here is Raikiri's older sister
Name: Nakada Senagoyo
Height: 6' 0"
Personality: Outgoing but dark inside
Appearance: Long dark brown hair
Class: Obelisk Blue
Year: Third
Signature Card: El Shaddoll Apkallone, [Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect] ******, 2500/2000, DARK, 2 "Shaddoll" monsters with different attributes. Must first be Fusion Summoned. Cannot be destroyed by battle. You can only use each of the following effects of "El Shaddoll Apkallone" once per turn:
  • If this card is Special Summoned, you can target one face-up card on the field, negate its effects.
  • If this card is sent to the GY: You can add one "Shaddoll" card from your Deck or GY to your hand, then discard 1 card.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Alright, this seems out of place a little bit but here is Raikiri's older sister
Name: Nakada Senagoyo
Height: 6' 0"
Personality: Outgoing but dark inside, efficiently uses a copy of Obelisk the Tormentor as part of her strategy
Appearance: Long dark brown hair
Class: Obelisk Blue
Year: Third
Signature Card: El Shaddoll Apkallone, [Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect] ******, 2500/2000, DARK, 2 "Shaddoll" monsters with different attributes. Must first be Fusion Summoned. Cannot be destroyed by battle. You can only use each of the following effects of "El Shaddoll Apkallone" once per turn:
  • If this card is Special Summoned, you can target one face-up card on the field, negate its effects.
  • If this card is sent to the GY: You can add one "Shaddoll" card from your Deck or GY to your hand, then discard 1 card.

Ah, this seemed interesting. She’s not enrolled at the school right? Because having a fake card in general would be expell worthy let alone a fake god card lol

Ah yikes, I was thinking about that too. I don't really see why there wouldn't be real copies of the god cards, but I see the reasoning to why there's only one. I'll change that.
Because after making one of each, they were literally struck from the heavens and given god given abilities, enough to make Pegasus go: Nope. Never again.

Well, gamble effects aren't too great. So as long as you have them fail occasionally, I'm sure it's fine.
Ahem
177DBDEB-EB97-4E14-BFC3-412274AB3773.png