• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Yugioh Duel Links RP Discussion

So, I was thinking of a Yugioh RP taking place in Seto Kaiba's Duel Links world where the duels will be done using the Duel Links mobile app's PVP. The decks should be submitted first, so that nobody completely thrashes everybody else. The story would be that in Seto Kaiba's new Virtual Reality World for duelists, an evil group of duelists have come together during a major tournament to gain control of Duel Links itself, and the duelists in the tournament are the only ones who can stop them.

Character Bio-
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Deck Profile:
(Include your Duelist skill)

My Bio-
Name: Seth Willo
Appearance: Average Height, short dark brown hair, light brown eyes. Wears a white hoodie and a green sleeveless shirt underneath, with black pants, with black sneakers.
Personality:
A smart duelist, he tends to go a bit over the top when dueling, and really enjoys it. His puns and jokes quickly turn into snarky anger when someone gets on his bad side, and he tends to not get over the smallest things.
Backstory: Living a relatively boring life in Domino City, he never really managed to assemble a deck he was quite happy with taking into public, so he never really started dueling others, although he always practiced alone. When Kaibacorp released the Duel Links Virtual Reality world, he saw this as his chance, and has been dueling there ever since he managed to save up the money to buy the equipment.
Deck Profile: (To be added, working on some stuff to make it best suited for RP. Probably gonna use Ultimate Insect though.)

Last edited:
Dude, you have, like, a million RPs! And a lot of them are Yu-Gi-Oh!-related! Unfortunately, I'm not good at Yu-Gi-Oh! so I don't think I'd make a sufficient RPer.

Okay, but seriously, you have like, a LOT of RPs.

Seth Willo RP Deck: The Ultimate Insect

Monsters: (13)
Ultimate Insect LV7 x1
Ultimate Insect LV5 x2
Ultimate Insect LV3 x3
Ultimate Insect LV1 x1
4-Starred Ladybug Of Doom x1
Pinch Hopper x3
Arsenal Bug x1
Gokipon x
Spells: (6)
Double Summon x1
Card Trader x1
Twister x1
Rising Air Current x1
Level Up! x2
Traps: (6)
Damage Gate x1
Regretful Rebirth x1
Adhesive Trap Hole x1
Security Orb x3

Skill: Insect Uprising

Actually, I wanna join too.

Name: Hope Sanders
Appearance: Long, straight, strawberry blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, and fairly short for her age. She tends to wear pastel-colored clothing in varying styles.
Personality: Shy, cute, and overall friendly, but she has trouble trusting people based on previous experiences. When you get to know her, she's energetic, bouncy, and quite playful.
Backstory: Hope was born with the ability to see Duel Monster Spirits as a child. Unfortunately, despite this, she was never the greatest Duelist. In fact, she was often bullied for being the worst Duelist. The worst part was, her Deck consisted of Weather Painters, which were mainly focused on controlling the field, and she couldn't even do that. Even so, her family (including the Weather Painters) comforted her. When Hope was 12, her baby sister, Ava Sanders, was born. Ava is now three years old and uses Madolche cards. She picks up the game quickly and is about as skilled as an average teenage Duelist, often defeating Hope at her own game, though sometimes Hope wins against her. Ava is a prodigy and has made the news many times. Meanwhile, Hope's dream is to become a card creator. Hope and Ava promised each other that when Hope achieved her dream of becoming a card designer, Ava would fulfill her dream with the help of the new ace Madolche card Hope would make. The two are inseparable.
Deck Profile:

The Weather Painter Snow x3
The Weather Painter Aurora x2
The Weather Painter Sun x2
The Weather Painter Rain x3
The Weather Painter Thunder x3
The Weather Painter Cloud x3
Hecatrice x1
Archlord Kristya x1
Aleister the Invoker x1
Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen x2
Invocation x2
The Weather Sunny Canvas x1
The Weather Snowy Canvas x3
The Weather Rainy Canvas x2
The Weather Cloudy Canvas x2
The Weather Thundery Canvas x3
The Weather Auroral Canvas x1
Scapegoat x1
Magical Meltdown x3
The Book of Law x1

Extra Deck:

Invoked Calica x1
Invoked Purgatrio x1
Invoked Magellanica x1
Invoked Mechana x3
Invoked Elysium x1
Invoked Cocytus x1
Invoked Raidjin x1
The Weather Painter Rainbow x3
Akashic Magician x1
Aleister the Meltdown Invoker x1

Dueling Skill: Amateur (Knows the rules, but doesn't understand technique very well)