• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yugioh Duel Academy RP

"That was an amazing combo you got there Max" said the figure as he got back. For some strange reason the figure's voice sounded very familiar to Max as he watched the Figure slowly getting back the blazers that was covering him came undone revealing who he truly was.

"I can't believe it Terry you was the monster whose been stealing other students blazers why?" Max asked confused about why such a nice guy would do all this.

"The reason I did all this was because I was tired of the other dorms looking down on us I only did this to teach them that they weren't any better but that slowly was not enough I wanted more" Terry said as a slight red aura appeared around him, "When I beat a strong duelist like you and take your blazer that'll prove I'm the strongest duelist in Slifer Red now I draw!" Terry shouts as he draws a card. "Because you control a monster I can special summon Dinowrestler Valeonyx from my hand" Terry said as a small dino appeared on the field, "Next I'll discard a dinosaur monster from my hand to the graveyard to special summon Dinowrestler Iguanodraka."

"Dinowrestler Valeonyx"
✱✱✱
ATK 1600/ DEF 0

"DInowrestler Iguanodrka"
✱✱✱✱✱✱
ATK 2000/ DEF 0

"Because I control a Dinowrestler monster I can normal summon the level 6 Dinowrestler Eskrimamenchi in attack mode" Terry said while slamming his card down summoning yet another dino.

"Dinowrestler Eskrimamenchi"
✱✱✱✱✱✱
ATK 2200/ DEF 0

"What is he planning he now has three dinos on his field" Max said to himself wondering what Terry had planned for his three monsters.

"I think its time for me to show you why my dinos are far stronger than your heroes. Appear! The circuit to victory" Terry exclaims as a large circuit with eight arrows appears above his head, "I set Valeonyx, Iguanodrka, and Eskrimamenchi in the link markers" Terry states as his three dinos turn into different colored spirals as they fill the bottom three arrows. "Link Summon. Appear Link 3 Dinowrestler King T Wrextle!" Terry calls out as a large purple dinosaur stomps onto the battlefield as it let out a mighty roar.

"Dinowrestler King T Wrextle"
[↙↓↘] 3000/LINK-3

"Now I'll play the Field Spell World Dino Wrestling" Terry said as he locks in his card turning the surround forest into a lush jungle as their monsters were now inside a wrestling ring. "Now it's time for your end Max thanks to my field spell my dino gains 200 attack points King T Wrestle send Shadow Mist flying Seismic Slam!" King T Wrextle swiftly grabs hold of Shadow Mist throwing her hard out of the ring sending the heroine out of the ring and towards Max resulting in a big explosion. "Ha, I win Max your blazer is mine" Terry said in excitement that is when he noticed the field not disappearing.

As the dust was starting to settle Terry saw a translucent maiden with her arms wrapped around Max protecting him. "You almost had me Terry but thanks to my Quick-Play Spell Residual Reflection I can reduce all damage I take to 0" Max informed him as the woman faded.

"Grrr, it doesn't matter my monster is still stronger than both your heroes and because of World Dino Wrestling you're only allow to attack with one of them either way you're finished I end my turn" Terry said angrily.

'He's right neither Daian or Koga can beat that thing in a fight' Max thought to himself as he started to smile at how intense this duel was, "I have to say this again Terry your super strong I can't help but to get excited" Max said as his eyes started to slightly glow as he draws a card after seeing what card he drawn Max smiled. "Terry I have to admit I feel the same way you do I hate when I see other Slifers being looked down on but if we work together we can prove them wrong and this card will show you what I mean I play the spell card Double Attack (Team Strike) I can use two Masked Heroes to attack one monster. Their attack is the total of both my Heroes' attacks points."

"Masked Heroes Daian and Koga"
ATK 5500

"WHAT! 5500 that's insane" Terry said in pure disbelief.

"Anything is possible when we work together alright guys time to finish this" Max declared thrusting out his fist, "Combined finishing move Brilliant Saber Flash!" Max shouted as two heroes did combined slash attacks causing the large dino to explode wiping out the last of Terry's life points. "And that's all she wrote" Max said while striking a heroic pose as everything fades.

Arron sighed from exhaustion, "You know what," he stated, "I'm proud but there's always room for improvement," Arron smiled as he extended his hand, "You've been here longer than me, maybe someday we can have a duel!" he grinned confidently.

'I'm afraid a streak of good luck may not work two duels in a row' Valkyria stated hovering behind Arron.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Olivia eye slightly twitched due to Arron Ignorance to her taunt.

Olivia then glanced at Arron extended hand before turning her attention back at him. "You can put that away, I rather not make skin contact with you." Olivia said as she leaned back and crossed her arms.

"I would like to duel you right now, but looking at you for the moment you don't seem to be at 100%. Thus I shall wait one day, by tomorrow we will meet back here at the same time and duel." As Olivia explained she then turned around and started heading towards the exit before turning back her head towards Arron.

"Also before I forget, I would suggest not collecting any more number cards, otherwise we might have to take action." While Olivia said that her voice began to sound slightly distorted as a large silhouette with a glowing number 24 on its chest came from the shadows appeared before her and growled at Arron before disappearing as Olivia turned her head back forwards and disappeared in the shadows.

Arron paused for a moment before turning to the hall monitor and helping him up, "Hey are you doing alright?" Arron asked. The hall monitor nodded slowly, his mind was blurry as to what had happened.

"Yeah, I am, I remember that...." his eyes widened, "You were out past curfew and we were going to duel! Now I remember!" he declared, suddenly memories were coming back to him, "No wait we already dueled didn't we?" he mumbled, looking at his duel disk, still displaying zero life points, "Well, a deal's a deal, here you go," the hall monitor stated as he handed over a flash drive, "That's got the evidence on it, I won't tell Crowler as we agreed."

"Thank you," Arron nodded as he took the drive and placed it in his pocket, "Hey by the way, what was the deal with those Number Cards you used?" Arron asked.

"What are you talking about? And what's a Number Card?" the hall monitor asked his mind a blank from the experience.

'He was possessed by a Number Card, thus he doesn't remember what happened' Val stated as she hovered behind him. Arron's eyes softened as he smiled, "Forget it, it's nothing, oh yeah, I forgot to get your name!" Arron apologized.

"The names Derrick, and I guess I'll see you around," the hall monitor stated as he and Arron both left the stadium, Arron going back to his dorm.

-------

Once Arron was back at his dorm he sat down at his desk, spreading out all the cards he owned, putting together a deck for tomorrow, "Oh yeah I meant to ask something earlier, who are you?" Arron asked Val as she floated around the room. 'I'm Dark Valkyria, I thought that was obvious' she stated. Arron sighed leaning back in his chair, "No I know that, but where did you come from? What are you?" Arron specified.

Val moved down to the floor as her form changed, Arron's eyes widened as he remembered, Val looked exactly like that girl he had met before his duel, "I'm a Valkyrian Warrior, I'm here to collect Number Cards to free my people," she stated. Arron's eyes widened as he grabbed Utopia, "The Numbers are sources of great power, and I hope that by gathering them I can free my people," Val stated, "Utopia, is the last hope of my people, it's one of the few numbers that were lost upon my escape."

Arron held out the card to Val, "You should probably hang onto this then," Arron stated, wanting to help Val out as much as he could.

Val smiled, shaking her head and pushing the card back to Arron, "I can't unfortunately, I can barely maintain a physical form for too long, so dueling is not an option for me," Val explained as she held out the two cards Derrick had used, "I hope that I can count on you for the time being." Arron took the cards as Val's form faded back to the card's design.

As the red aura started to fade Terry slowly started to get back up, "Oh, my head" Terry groaned as he sat up holding his head.

"Hey Terry you feeling better?" Max asked as he walked up to the larger Slifer holding out his hand to help him up.

"Yeah I kind of do sorry about that Max I didn't know what came over me" Terry apologized as he accepted Max's hand as he got back on his feet.

"Don't worry about it I loved it" Max smiled as he and Terry started to make their way out of the forest. After awhile of walking they made it back on Campus grounds, "So you really don't know why went crazy like that?" Max asked his senior. Who shook his head no as the two Slifers continued their talk as they walked to the dorms. When they walked passed a Obelisk Blue girl with black and white hair as she and Max walked passed each other Max suddenly felt a chill up his spine. Causing Max to stop in his tracks and look at the girl he could see she was surrounded in a dangerous aura. Just before Max could go confront the girl he felt a big hand on his shoulder.

"Max is everything ok?" Terry asked worried about his underclassmen.

"Yeah everything is fine big guy let's keep walking I don't want to miss dinner" Max smiled turning back to the large Slifer as he continued to walk with Terry following behind. "That girl is bad news I'll have to hold off in confronting her don't want to get Terry catch up in it if things get out of hand. As a hero saving people comes first and fighting evil comes second for now I have to keep my eye on her" Max thought to himself his eyes fill with determination.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
*Following the next day*
At the Obelisk duel arena

After class Olivia immediately went towards the duel arena to meet up with Arron and looked through her deck.

Once she checked that everything was fine she decided to call out her school phone to look at the time. "The idiot has less than 10 minutes to get here before I leave and find him myself and-...........I could probably think of something when I go looking for him." Olivia whispered that last part quietly just to make sure no one heard as she was then thinking.

Arron walked to the Obelisk Duel Arena, his Duel Disk already on his arm. Val was following behind, with a worried expression on her face, 'Arron, are you sure it's wise to be dueling this new opponent?' she asked. Arron's eyes narrowed as he looked through his deck one last time, "Honestly... no, she's a second year, she probably has more experience than me, I've only won one duel since arriving here," he stated before placing his deck in his duel disk, pressing the shuffle button as he stepped into the arena.

Arron saw Olivia and waved, "Hey there, hope I didn't keep you waiting too long!" he stated, walking around and getting onto the platform.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Olivia glanced to her side to see her opponent and smirked. "Good, 2 minutes later and I would have to hunt you down, it's honestly a good thing that you didn't chicken out."

Olivia then equipped and activated her own duel disk. "Now then, I think I'll start this game of ours."

"I think I'll start this off with the spell card, Graceful Charity, with this card I'm allowed to draw three cards and discard card two. Next I'll just set one Monster face-down and another card face-down as well, and end my turn, it's your go now."

[one face-down monster

One face-down spell/trap]

"My turn! I draw!" Arron stated, pulling a card out of his deck, he examined his cards. 'Arron, she seems to be luring you into a trap with that face-down monster and face-down card' Val stated as she examined Arron's cards, she moved her hand down and pointed to one of the cards as Arron smiled, "Alright, I'm summoning Gagaga Magician to my field!" Arron stated as he locked his card into his duel disk.

"Gagaga Magician"
✦✦✦✦
[ATK: 1500/ DEF: 1000]

"Next I'm going to equip my Magician with this! Bound Wand!" Arron declared, placing the card in place as Gagaga Magician grabbed hold of the wand with, alongside a red jewel and a skull design, "Bound Wand gives Gagaga Magician 100 extra attack points for every level it has!" Arron smiled, "So naturally I'm going to use its ability! Once per turn, Gagaga Magician can change its level between 1 and 8 until the end of the turn, and I'm choosing to change my magician to level 8, granting it 800 more attack points!" Arron exclaimed, running out of breath for a moment.

"Gagaga Magician"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
[ATK: 2300/ DEF: 1000]

"Now go Gagaga Magician! Attack their face-down card with Gagaga Magic!" Arron announced as his magician charged toward the face-down card.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Olivia smirked as she flipped her card to reveal small floating lifeless goats, and as the magician destroyed one of them, the four other goats disperse around Olivia's field.
"The card that you just flipped up and destroyed was my Scapeghost, when it's flipped up I'm allowed to summon as many Black Sheep Tokens on my side of the field, therefore I'll summon all four of them in defense mode.

"Black Sheep Tokens x4"

[ATK:0/DEF: 0]

"I'm ready for whatever you throw at me, so is that the end of your turn or do you have something else productive to do?"

Arron groaned, "No, I'm placing a card face down and ending my turn," Arron stated as a face-down card appeared in his spell/trap zone, "Not a bad play," Arron smiled, "Unfortunately for me, since my turn's over my magician's attack points go down by 400," Arron sighed.

"Gagaga Magician"
✦✦✦✦
[ATK: 1900/ DEF: 1000]

Life Points: 4000

"Gagaga Magician"
✦✦✦✦
[ATK: 1900/ DEF: 1000]

1 Card Face-Down

(4 Cards in Hand)

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"it's now my turn, I draw." Olivia glanced at her card that she drew before smiling. "Perfect, I normal summon the tuner monster, Uni-Zombie."

"Uni-Zombie"
[ATK:1300/DEF:0]

"Now let's activate Uni-Zombie effect, by discarding a card from my hand or sending a card from my deck to the graveyard I can increase itself all by one and I can only activate both of its separate abilities once per turn, I'll choose to send a card from my deck to the graveyard, and I choose my Necroworld banshee and activate banshees and Uni-Zombie effect, by banishing herself I can activate the zombie world field card from my deck or hand and I can make Uni-Zombie a level 4 now."

Suddenly a dark portal appeared onto the field showing necroworld banshee, and after a couple of seconds, her mouth opened revealing multiple sharp teeth and then began to scream loudly and as she did the area around them started to change as the floor they were standing on was then a pile of bones and skulls, while the infrastructure was covered in a strange purple goo which then started to move towards Arron Gagaga Magician.

"There's a funny thing you should know about my field spell, while it's on the field all monsters on either players field and graveyard becomes zombies, also you cannot tribute summon anything that isn't originally a zombie."

"Now if memory serves me correct bound wand can only be equipped with a spellcaster and since Gagaga magician is now a zombie type that should mean...." As Olivia was about to say, bound wand burst from the zombified magician hand. "No more power boost."

"Now now that the stage is set, I'll show you some of my power, i Tune my level 4 Uni-Zombie and three of my level 1 Black Sheep tokens. Synchro summon, appear Red Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon."

"Red Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon"
[ATK:2400/DEF:2000]

"Due to my red eyes effect, he gains 100 attack and defense points for each zombie type in our graveyard and field, and I count four zombies in my graveyard and three more on the field, which increases my red eyes to 3100."

Red eyes then roared with power as it then glared at the zombified magician. "My Red Eyes shall attack your monster, Blue Inferno!" Red eyes then launched a blue fireball at Gagaga magician.

Olivia's LP: 4000

Red eyes zombie Necro dragon [ATK:3100/DEF:2700]

1 Black Sheep token [ATK:0/DEF:0]

Field spell: Zombie world

One set face-down card

"Oh no, Bound Wand!" Arron exclaimed in shock, even Val seemed shocked, 'Bound Wand's additional effect would have allowed Arron to resummon Gagaga Magician if it were destroyed, but since Gagaga Magician is a Zombie now...' Val said in shock. Arron watched as the large dragon was Synchro summoned, taking a step back in shock and mild fear, "No way..." he muttered staring up, "That is so... awesome!" Arron smiled, "Just when I thought I had a plan A and plan B in place you come right back 3 steps ahead of me!" he exclaimed as the fireball was shot.

'Arron, don't get distracted!' Val shouted.

"Oh yeah," Arron paused, remembering his card, "I play the Trap Card Damage Diet!" Arron stated as his card flipped up, a spring fist burst out of the card colliding with the blue fireball, however, streaks of flames rained down onto Gagaga Magician, "Although Gagaga Magician will be destroyed... I only take half damage from battle!" Arron shouted shielding himself from the flames.

Arron's LP: 4000 -> 3200

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Olivia began to slowly clap at Arron. "Well done, you've management to survive this turn, my Red Eyes special ability now activates, since a zombie monster was destroyed by battle I can special summon any zombie monster from either of our graveyards, remember those two cards that I discarded with Graceful charity, one of them happens to be Ryo Kokki."

"Ryo Kokki
[ATK:2400/DEF:2000]

A giant monster made of skulls and bones appeared from the graveyard portal and Roared. "It's still my battle Phase, so Ryo shall attack you directly. Bone Slash!" Ryo then leap towards Arron and slashed at him with his claws. "I may only do half the damage, but damage is still damaged."

"During my second main phase I set one card face-down and end my turn, also just a heads up when it's your standby phase I have a little surprise for you. I hope you're ready for it."

At the start of Arron turn, another portal from the graveyard appear on the field and what appeared was quite massive, it appeared to be a undead sorcerer with a staff while half of its lower torso was that of a snake. "Say hello to my DoomKing Balerdroch, I can special summon this card on to my field in def mode if I have a face up field card on my field, while this card is in the graveyard, and you might just ask, when did this thing get in my graveyard, well you see the answer is quite simple it was in my starting hand and it was one of the two targets that I used to discard with graceful charity."

DoomKing Balerdroch [ATK:2800/DEF:2000]

Ryo Kokki[ATK:2400/DEF:2000]

Red Eyes Necro Zombie Dragon[ATK:3100/DEF:2700]

Black Sheep token [ATK:0/DEF:0]

Field spell: Zombie world

Two face-down cards

Hand: 3

Last edited:
Arron’s LP: 3200 -> 2000

Arron was blown back from the attack. Arron got up and smiled, “Not bad, playing in this Zombie World of yours isn’t easy,” Arron grinned placing his hand on his deck, “But, I’m still winning this! I draw!” Arron declared, taking a moment of shock when Olivia’s DoomKing was summoned.

Arron, you need to go on the offensive now more than ever!’ Val stated.

“Right!” Arron smiled as he looked at his hand seeing the card he just drew, “Okay, here we go, first from my hand I summon Gagaga Girl!” Arron announced, quickly grabbing another card from his hand, “Next I’ll be activating this! Gagagarevenge!” Suddenly a dark portal opened in front of Arron as a coffin rose up, “This card lets me summon a Gagaga Monster from my graveyard and equips onto it! So welcome back Gagaga Magician!” A fist broke through the coffin as a rotting Gagaga Magician appeared.

“Gagaga Girl”
✦✦✦
[ATK: 1000/ DEF: 800]

“Gagaga Magician”
✦✦✦✦
[ATK: 1500/ DEF: 1000]

“Next up is a haunting magic trick! I activate Gagaga Girl’s effect! She can increase her level to match Gagaga Magician’s Level!” Arron stated, Gagaga Girl typed into her phone as her level increased, “Now it’s time to do what I do best! I overlay Level 4 Gagaga Magician and Gagaga Girl!” Arron declared as his monsters turned into beams of lights that flew into a vortex, “I Xyz Summon! He’s the fiercest warrior of the east! Give it up for Gagaga Samurai!” Suddenly from the vortex a samurai with an eyepatch and two swords appeared.

“Gagaga Samurai”
..........✦✦✦✦
[ATK: 1900/ DEF: 1600]
(OVU: 2)

“Thanks to Gagagarevenge, since the equipped monster was used to Xyz Summon Gagaga Samurai gains 300 Attack Points!” Arron smiled, “But that’s not all because next, I’m activating Gagaga Girl’s effect! Because it was used to Xyz Summon I can reduce a Special Summoned Monster’s attack points down to zero! Which happens to be your Red Eyes Necro Zombie! Go Cellphone Subtraction!” A figure of Gagaga Girl appeared, typing into her phone as a bright light flew towards the monster, reducing its attack points, "Now Gagaga Samurai attack Red Eyes Necro Zombie! Gagaga Slice!" Arron called out.

Last edited:
"Alright time to go find that girl and take her down" Max said punching his fist into his open palm, "Where are you evildoer!" Max yelled as he started to run around the school paying no attention to the weird looks he was receiving from other students. As he continued to run he paying no attention to where he was going when he crashed into someone.

"Hey where were you're going you slacker" said a male's voice.

"Oh sorry about that" Max apologized while rubbing his now sore head that when he noticed the person he crashed into was the Obelisk boy that Terry attacked the previous day. "Hey you're that guy I saved from the monster" Max asked pointing at the boy.

"Yeah...that was me seeing as you still have your blazer I take it a slacker like you actually managed to beat that thing" said the Obelisk boy as he brushed the dust off him, "So why were you running around like a madman even way?"

"Oh, I was finding for an Obelisk girl with black and white hair have you seen her?" Max asked hoping he knew where she was.

"A girl with black and white hair? I think you're talking about Olivia yeah I saw her go into the Obelisk Duel Arena" said the Obelisk boy.

"Thanks a lot" Max said as he was about to start running again only to stop in his tracks, "Umm..can you take me there?"

"Normally I wouldn't help a slacker like you but seeing as I owe you one I'll take you" the boy said as he started to walk in the direction of the Duel Arena.

"Really thanks umm..." Max said as he tried to remember the guy's name.

"Stupid slacker my names Jack you better remember it" Jack grumbled. After awhile of walking they finally made it to their destination, "Alright here we are don't say I never did anything for you"

"Thanks again Jack" Max smiled as he quickly made his way inside. After some searching he could hear the sounds of dueling following the sounds he was met with his friend/rival Arron in a duel with the girl he was looking for. "Man, Arron already beat me to the punch I guess I'll just have to wait to see how this duel plays out" Max said keeping his distance not to get noticed.

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Olivia's LP: 4000 -> 1800

"Tsk, well played, but it doesn't matter if you destroy my Red Eyes, by next turn I'll have him back on the field or you'll be defeated, either way neither option is good for you. So is that the end of your turn because my zombies are getting hungry.

Olivia's monsters then roared in agreement as Ryo Kokki mouth was drooling.

"I'm placing two cards face-down and ending my turn!" Arron announced as Gagaga Samurai sheathed its sword. He placed down the two cards as they appeared on his field, "Your monsters are welcomed to try and stop me, but it won't be going the way you're planning," Arron grinned.

Life Points: 2000

“Gagaga Samurai”
..........✦✦✦✦
[ATK: 1900/ DEF: 1600]
(OVU: 2)

2 Cards Face-down

(1 Card in hand)

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"My turn, I draw." Olivia glanced at the card before putting the card into her hand. "For my first move awesome another Tuner monster Plaguespreader zombie."

A zombified mutant then appeared from beneath the bones of previous corpses and onto the field.

"Plaguespreader zombie"
[ATK:400/DEF:200]

"Next I tune my level 2 plaguespreader and my level 6 Ryo Kokki, the requirements is one tuner and one Non-Tuner Dark monster, appear onto the field, level 8, Dark End Dragon."

"Dark End Dragon" [ATK:2600/DEF:2100]

The entire floor then began to rumble as a giant zombified dragon appeared onto the field and roared. "I activate Dark Ends effect, by sacrificing 500 attack and defense points from him I can send one monster on your side of the field to the graveyard." The Dark End then began to prepare his blast and fire it at the zombified samurai.

"I activate my Trap Card! Xyz Reflect!" Arron announced, as one of his cards flipped up, "When you target me with a Spell, Trap, or Monster Effect that threatens my Xyz Monster, I can destroy that card and inflict you with 800 Points of Damage!" Arron shouted as a Twister appeared from the card, launching itself towards Dark End Dragon.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Olivia LP: 1800->1000

As the dragon was destroyed it began to form a dust cloud around Olivia's field.

"Perfect you've done exactly what I wanted you to do." As the Dust settled what took Dark End Dragon's place was a larger dragon with glowing red eyes from its eye sockets but appeared to be more slowly decaying.

"Say hello to Berserk Dragon, and you might ask how I summon this monster, it's the fact you destroyed my Dark End Dragon that I was able to activate this, my face-down card, the quick play spell card A Deal with the Dark Ruler, whenever one of my level eight or higher monsters I control are sent to my graveyard this turn I can summon Berserk Dragon from my deck or hand.

"Berserk dragon [ATK:3500/DEF:0]

"I'll switch my DoomKing to attack mode and proceed to battle, Berserk Dragon will attack your samurai." Berserk dragon then leaned its head back before firing it attack. "And my DoomKing, will finish this." Strange symbols then appeared around DoomKing before the creature then launched an attack with its scepter.

Both of the attacks then combine with each other towards Arron and Gagaga samurai, incinerating the zombified samurai then heading towards Arron.

Last edited:
Arron's Life Points: 2000 -> 0

Arron shielded himself as he was blown away by both of the attacks, hitting the floor as his Life Points dropped as well, "Ow..." Arron groaned as his field cleared and the holograms began fading, "Did anyone get the license plate... of that truck?" he mutter slowly sitting up and rubbing his head.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As the holograms then disappeared Olivia then proceeded to walk over to Arron with her arms cross.

"Have this duel remind you in the future, that I am not to be trifled with, unless you wish for the consequences."

After Olivia said that she turn around and began to walk off the stage and towards the exit, but before she got to the exit she stopped before saying something.

"Besides that, you are somewhat of a decent challenge that I wouldn't mind dueling again, but don't think that makes us friends. You're just someone to practice my dueling against and keep my skills sharp, that's all I had to say for now, good bye."

Olivia then exited the duel arena and while she was in the hallway a shadowy figure appeared behind her and slightly gripped her shoulder.

"You should have taken his number cards, why didn't you? They were right in our grasp." The Shadowy figure said as he began to complain.

"Like I need any of his number cards to be better, as long as that he doesn't come for you then we're good, but if he does then we'll just teach him another lesson.

The shadowy figure went quiet for a couple seconds before disappearing while saying.
"Heh cocky brat."

Olivia then smiled for what he said. "Look who's talking." Olivia then continued her walk back towards her dorm.

"Wow she's good I didn't inspect Arron to lose as well I didn't see the dangerous aura she had when I first saw her" Max said to himself thinking what he felt last night was just his imagination. Quickly shaking away those thoughts he started to make his way to Arron, "Hey Arron that was an awesome duel you just had I can't believe she planned that far ahead" Max smiled patting his dizzy friend on the shoulder.

"Yeah, she was definitely tough," Arron agreed as he got up slowly, removing his deck from his duel disk, fanning out his cards, "I think I need to add some more cards to my deck," Arron stated as he put his card in a pouch on his belt, "Hey Max, I'm going to go get some food, wanna join me?" Arron asked as he stood up.

Last edited: