• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Yoh: Gold Series

Arthur gritted his teeth as the Egyptian God Card attacked his Drilldark, the monster crumbling away under the pressure. He was nearly flung back by the gusts from the impact, barely hanging on as his lifepoints fell by 2400.
"... only 1600... sometimes you have to take a big hit to win big. You done?"

"Well yes, I guess I am done, your move, and you seem to be very srest out, guess you are thinking of quiting now" Shadow said curious if Arther whould answer or not.

He gritted his teeth, getting up.
"I never give up. I draw!"
He glanced at the card.
The combo was all coming together... to take a God Card down, he would need his ace.
"I activate one of my three set cards! And they'll all be activated this turn! The first card I activate is my spell! Over Destiny! It targets a D-Hero in my grave, and summons a D-Hero from my deck with half or lower of it's level. I target Dasher in my grave to summon Dreamer from my deck!"
The small Warrior appeared.
"Now I activate my second set card! A trap card... D-Fusion! It Fusion summons using monsters on my field!"
Fear Monger and Dreamer on the field fused together, forming a new monster.
"I summon Destiny HERO - Dystopia! My ace card!"
The golden Warrior appeared, charging a purple blast in it's arm.
"I use it's first effect! When it's Summoned, I can inflict damage to your LP equal to the attack points of a D-hero in my grave! I target Drilldark, so you take 1600 damage to your lifepoints!"
It blasted the purple ball past Obelisk and towards Shadow.
"Dysto-Pain!"
"And finally, to complete my combo! I activate my third set card... the trap, D-Chain!"
A purple and grey metal chain attached into Dystopia's hands.
"It equips itself to a D-Hero permanently! I choose Dystopia! The monster equipped with Chain gains 500 ATK, so he goes up from 2800 to 3300. And... I still control my field spell, Dark City! When Dystopia attacks Obelisk, since it has more attack, it'll gain 1000! That's 4300 attack points! Dystopia, attack!
Dysto-Power!"
The Warrior flung it's chain towards the towering monster as it's attack points rose to 4300.

"I use the spell card enemy controller!" A giant game controller apeared on the field. "I use the code left-right-up-down-A!" The power cord of the controller attached to Destiny HERO - Dystopia. "This card let's me change the battle postion of a monster in play and I chose your Destiny HERO - Dystopia!" Shadow yelled as Destiny HERO - Dystopia was controled to defence postion stoping the attack. "You End!"

When the British duelist summoned Dystopia, Dahlia suddenly remembered. That Brit was the Regional champ from England! And no wonder! Now not once, but twice he had managed to get out a monster with over 4000 attack! But Shadow had somehow managed to stop him, both times.
"They really are going at it, huh?" Dahlia turned to see a boy wearing a Godzilla hoodie And a red beanie walk up, staring intently at Obelisk the Tormentor. He smiled, then looked at Dahlia.
"I'll say." Dahlia said. "I don't know how Shadow's doing it. His deck looks like it's all over the place."

"Hey, you over there, are going to end your turn!" Shadow yelled starting to get frustrated. "I've changed your monster into defence therefore stoping your attack so DO YOU END OF NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shadow yelled.

"... fine. I'll end there."
Arthur was in a bit of a tough situation.
This kid seemed to keep drawing the exact cards he needed...
Luckily he had backup plans.

'What was he thinking?" Shadow thought "Oh, well, I Draw!" Shadow yelled "Damn, not what I needed, but it will help later, Now Oblisk, OBLETARATE!!!!" Shadow's Oblisk Attacked Arthur's Dystopia, since it was in defence position.

Arthur smiled. "I use Dreamer's effect in my grave! I can special summon it from my grave in defense position to make Dystopia not be destroyed by that battle, but it is banished when it leaves the field!" The small warrior appeared, saving Arthur's ace monster from destruction.

"Well, well. He managed to block the attack of a god card." The boy in the Godzilla hoodie said.
"It looks like it..." Dahlia said, still unsure. It was still Shadow's turn, and anything could happen. Dahlia had stopped really caring about what Shadow had said about her cards earlier, and glanced between the two duelists. It was a very close match, and anyone's game. Who would win? The British Champion or the lucky god user?

"Well, I guess I end my turn?" Shadow said dishearted but then remembered. "But this is your last turn, on my next turn I get Nekroz Cycle, So you better think of something or you are a gonna!" Shadow said suddenly sparked up again

Dahlia walked up to Shadow after the duel was over.
"That... Was a pretty awesome duel." Dahlia said. She looked away for a moment, then back at Shadow. "I'm... I'm sorry about going off on you earlier. That wasn't very nice of me to do, was it?"
Dahlia hadn't noticed it, but the gaze of the boy that wore the Godzilla jacket shifted from Shadow to Dahlia. The gaze of the boy seemed to become more threatening, and a darker aura could be felt around him.

"Thanks, anyway, who is your new friend here?" Shadow asked as he walked over to her, Dahlia looked a bit worried as she looked over to the strange guy wearing a godzilla jacket. "By the way, what is your name?" Shadow asked, mabye because he was being cautous and wondered if he had seen him from anywhere.

As soon as Shadow asked the question and Dahlia is turned to the Godzilla hoodie kid, the dark aura vanished.
"Billy! Billy Grant. I'm here for the tournament, and thanks to you guys I've found who not to duel, cause, eh... My deck's not all that great." The Godzilla hoodie kid said with a nervous laugh, scratching his cheek. "I kinda doubt I'm gonna get enough locator cards to make it to the finals."
Raising a hand, Billy waved at Shadow and Dahlia.
"Anyway, I gotta go! I got some stuff to do." Billy said, running off cheerfully.

Dahlia watched him go, then shrugged.
"Well. He was kinda odd." Dahlia said to Shadow. "So, now what?"

"Not sure, want to find someone else to duel, mabye you would want to duel me?" Shadow asked questionly "O....R we could split up, find different dueist and meet at the finals what d'ya say". Shadow asked holding up his hand hoping she would say yes because he wouldn't really want to duel Dahlia intill the Finals

"Mm... Okay." Dahlia said. As much as she wanted to duel Shadow now, he was pretty strong. She didn't want to risk losing her locator card yet. Dahlia deactived her duel disk and put her deck back in her pocket. She held out her fist for a fist bump.
"I'll meet you at the finals-" But before she could finish her sentence, Dahlia thought she heard something. Looking around, she heard it again. An echoing cry for help, coming from a nearby alleyway. "What was that?"

"See ya soon!" Shadow yelled back as he started sprinting over to where he had heard the sound come from, it was silent when Shadow got there, he saw a dark figure with a black rode around him. "Who are you!" Shadow yelled as he noticed the unconchous on the floor, the figure drew out a strange duel disk obviously ready to duel. "I wasen't here to talk" The figure said in a deep voice. Shadow brought out his own dueldisk ready to duel, Shadow felt strange around this unknown person, but he promised to meet dahlia in the finals. "LET'S DUEL!!!!" they both said. "I'll go first!" the figure said. "I Summon Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress!" A lady like priest appered on the field. "I end my turn, Lyla's effect now activates, sending the top 3 cards of my deck to the Graveyard, 1st card!" He said, It was Lightsworn Judgment!. "Now I can add a Judgement Dragon to my deck to my hand, now 2nd card! Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn! Now 3rd card!

Last edited: