• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! Welcome to the Nexus

The ground split under Chocolate Magician Girl and caused her to fall through. "Oh no!" Zenix said in shock as the ground returned to normal. "You will be avenged," he said to himself.

Silent Magician's attack is now 2500 and the Swords of Revealing Light have faded. "I draw!" Zenix said and drew a card, "I set a monster face down and end my turn."

Cameron looked at his oponets. On the field he had Red eyes black dragon. While his opponets Had a blue eyes white Dragon and a great moth. " My turn." Cameron said as he drew. " I special summon Red Eyes darkness dragon on the field." He said as his red eyes was tribute for the Dragon. "Next I play The legend of the black stone. I tribute that card to bring fourth an Red Eyes Archfiend of lightning." The egg turned into the Skeleton beast. " Next I play claw of hermos. He showed the Lord of the Red monster before getting red of it to bring forth Red eyes dragon sword. " I equip the sword to my Archfiend." He said. " For every dragon in the graveyard my archfiend gains one thousand attack points. The archfiend gained three thousand attack points bringing him up to sixty five hundred attack points. " Now destroy that moth." He said. the man fell down as his life point dropped to zero. He looked at the blue eyes. and smiled. "My dragon gains three hundred for every dragon in the grave yard. Attack." He said. the Darkness dragon destroyed the blue eyes leaving the man's attack points to zero." Cameron simply walked away.

As Yuba drew, Silent Magician's attack went up to 3000. Zenix smirked as Yuba declared an attack. "You activated my Trap Card," he said and revealed his face down card, "Mirror Force!" A mirror formed in front of the magician.

"I use my Trap Card! Seven Tools Of The Bandit!" He said as his face down flipped up. "I pay one thousand life points to negate your trap." he said s his life points dropped to 6800.

The face down monster was the Witch of the Black Forest and ended up being destroyed. "My witch's effect activates. Once it's sent from the field to the Graveyard, I can search in my deck for a monster with 1500 defense points of less and add it to my hand," he said as he started looking through his deck, "I choose Sonic Bird." He showed the card to Yuba, added it to his hand and shuffled his deck.

"I draw!" Zenix said, "I summon Sonic Bird!" An eagle with a jet pack appeared on the field. "Now I'll use it's ability to add one Ritual Spell Card from my deck to my hand," he said as he pulled the card out of his deck and reshuffles it, "The card I choose is Black Luster Ritual, which I'll use right now!" Zenix sets the card and two jars and a tablet appeared on the field. "Now I'll offer up my Sonic Bird from the field, and my Skilled White Magician from my hand." The two monsters were offered and the tablet rose. "Come forth, Black Luster Soldier!" The soldier came out of the tablet and entered the field. Now Zenix has two monsters with 3000 attack points. "Now, Black Luster Soldier, attack Utopia Ray! Chaos Blade attack!" The chaos soldier charged at Utopia

"I activate My Trap Card! Mirror Force!" The face down card flipped up. A mirror shield appeared in front of Utopia and blocked the attack then sent it back towards Zenix's field.