• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP

Willow clenched her teeth, that was not good. To her knowledge, there was no way to get rid of monsters that were banished. Gladiator Beast Hoplomus got engulfed in the beam and got destroyed. She could still make a comeback, but she needed time and she wasn't sure if she could get any of that. "Not bad, not bad at all. You might have gotten me into a corner, but this match isn't over yet! My turn, I draw." Looking at the card in her hand, she grinned. "I activate the spell card Gladiator's Return, this card allows me to bring three Gladiator Beast cards from my grave back to my deck and draw a card." Returning Hoplomus, Vespasius and Laquari to the deck, she drew a card. "There we go! I activate the equip card Gladiator Beast's Battle Manica and equip it to my Murmillo, now it can't be destroyed by battle!"

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Meh, fair enough.” Weasel spoke, not even fighting the blackmail point. “Thooooough just so ya know, I don’t take many thing seriously. But I do take this gang seriously. If you were ever to join for realz, consider the evidence as good as gone-“

“What’s happening here?!”

Doctor Vellian Crowler approached in a huff, his expression a mix of rage and and bitter annoyance. Weasel’s deameanor shifted to his more innocent persona as the teacher approached.

“You! What are you doing here?!” Crowler growled. “Aren’t you supposed to be finding the prankster?! He struck again!”

“Oh I know very well dear doctor, I was actually interviewing a witness on the scene.”

Weasel shifted his bandana on his head up, mimicking that of a classic Sherlock hat, as well as pulling out a magnifying lens, which he apparently had on hand? He got up close to bob...uncomfortably close.

“So you know about our suspect, tell me, what did you see dear honest fellow?”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"My move, I draw." Noah frowned before playing the card he just drew into his hand. I activate destroyersaurus, by discarding him I can add one Jurassic world field card to my hand and I'll play it, now all dinosaurs gain 300 more attack and defense points so that gives Tyranno Infinity 5300atk, next I'll normal summon my Gilasaurus and end my turn, so then what do you think of my Dino deck, it's pretty cool right?"
(Gilasaurus 1400+300=1700atk/300+400=700def)

Last edited:
Bob didn't ever take Weasel seriously and often dismissed Weasels comments as trash, but this time might be different. "Hmmmm, you make a compelling argument." Before he could make any decision though, Professor Crowler showed up and Weasel got a bit too close to him for comfort. "Do you have to get so close to me to hear my story? Ugh, fine. I went to the school nurse after getting a cut from a branch, which is why I have these bandages." He rolled up his sleeve to show them to Crowler before continuing his story. When I came back and visited the toilet, I opened a gum bottle but discovered it was empty and threw it away. After throwing my trash away, I noticed that everyone seemed to be in quite some pain and one person was sticking to the shadows before walking away when I looked at them. The only thing I could see was a piece of red, but I am not sure if it was an uniform or something else. Professor, if I may be so rude to ask, what happened to all these students?" The Ra Yellow told the lie as if he was performing a play that he had practiced for ages, hoping to not get caught if cameras are used to prove his innocence.

------------

"Your deck is not half bad, I'll say that much. That Synchro summon messed me up good, and Tyranno Infinity might be a bigger pain than I imagined. I draw a card, set it and end my turn." Murmillo would hold on for a while, at least so Willow thought. One good draw, that was all that she needed. It came down to luck, and never before did she hoped so much that Lady Luck was on her side.

"Whoa..." Tracy and Dahlia said as Elizabeth lead them into the Greenhouse. There were quite a few roses, and it smelled very nice. The air was warm, almost hot, but it was comfortable enough. More to mention, it was rather quiet as well. A peaceful place to sit and study. Dahlia and Tracy followed Elizabeth to the center of the greenhouse, sitting down at the circular table. Dahlia watched as Elizabeth walked off. She was beginning to feel a little more relaxed around the other Obelisk Blue. She didn't seem all that bad.

Tracy looked around the Greenhouse in wonder, pausing a few moments before getting out her stuff. Reaching into her backpack, the Ra Yellow began to unload her textbook, notes, Deck Box and some of her other cards. Dahlia began to do the same, taking out her stuff as well.
"It sure is nice of Elizabeth to let us study here." Tracy said. Dahlia merely nodded still looking around suspicious. What was she so on guard for? It's not like they're going to get jumped out here in the Greenhouse. That would be just too strange.

“A piece of red? It has to be a Slifer Red student!” Crowler grit his teeth, balling his hands into fists. “Of course a Slifer Red would do something like this! Those no good deplorables!”

Weasel blinked, wearing Slifer Red colors.

“With select few exceptions of course, don’t take it so personally.” Crowler corrected. “But as for these students, they’ll get over their food poisoning they got, but as for this prankster...they need a more severe punishment! I don’t know what just yet, but it will be big!”

“By, of course!” Weasel played teacher’s pet. “We just need to find our red clad criminal. Which limits our scope to a little over a quarter of the school! My investigation is already showing results!”

“Yes yes, I will make good use of this information. Find anything more and report it to me immediately Alright? I’m sure we can work something out.”

“Why, I wouldn’t think of anything else doctor.”

Crowler laughed to himself, seeming to think of something dastardly, walking off with a newfound confidence. As the teacher got out of view, Weasel shifted his bandana back to normal, turning to bob with a snicker.

“Brilliant! You played your part well. Sneaky turning that Photo evidence I had into question with that Slifer Red goose chase. How did you know the doctor hates them so much?”

"Process of elimination and luck really. Obelisk Blue is made up of Perfect Pete's and Crowler wears blue, Ra Yellow is decent and he showed no hatred to me, that leaves the bottom of the duelling barrel." Bob shrugged, but couldn't deny that he felt a bit proud of that smooth lie. "I turned your evidence pretty much moot, but it is too risky to split ways. How can I join this little gang of troublemakers?"

--------------
"My turn, I draw." Willow looked at the card, not quite what she was hoping for, but good enough. "I activate a field spell, Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beasts. That gets rid of your Jurassic World and with that, I end my turn." She needed a monster, any of them would do.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

*a few minutes later*

Elizabeth is walking back to the two classmates with a tray of baked goods and a teapot with cups. "I hope you two are fine with green tea, that's all I had in stock." Elizabeth apologize as she poured the tea into the teacups for Tracy and dahlia and herself. "So then shall we begin studying."

(Noah POV)

"I draw." Noah drew his card and smiled. "I just drew the card I needed, I summon the hyper hammerhead." Noah summoned another raptor shaped dinosaur but its head was shaped as a hammer. "This guy has the perfect effect for your defense, when he attacks or is attack, he can return that monster back to your hand, now I'll switch Jurrac brachis into def mode, hyper Hammer will attack Murmillo." Hyper hammerhead charge towards murmillo.

Willow bared her teeth, she could not use that! Murmillo was sent back to the hand as it got pummeled by arguably one of the more oddly designed monsters in the game and Battle Manica got destroyed. With nothing left to defend herself, Tyranno Infinity could attack her life points directly and take her out. "Welp, there's nothing I can do about that. Well done, again."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah smiled. "You fought well, Tyranno infinity will attack you directly." Tyranno infinity charge up ball of energy before firing it at Willow. Noah watched Willows life points hit 0 before walking over towards her.
"You're getting better little by little, and you're actually made me worried there for a minute there when you summon Gyzarus." Noah extended his hand for a handshake. "Good duel."

Tracy and Dahlia were already going through their textbooks and notes from class when Elizabeth returned with a platter of tea and snacks. Tracy was rather surprised. Was she really doing all this for them?
"Um... Uh... Thank you, Ms. Elizabeth." Tracy said, gratefully accepting the tea. It was nice and hot, and while others may have been uncomfortable with drinking a hot drink in a warm/hot room, Tracy found the scent of the tea calming and relaxing. Tracy took a long drink from her teacup before placing it down on the table next to her notes.
"Thank you, but I'm not really one for tea." Dahlia said when Elizabeth tried to pour her a glass, and went back to studying her textbook.
"Um... Ms. Elizabeth, this quite a lot. You said that this was your Greenhouse? It doesn't belong to the school?" Tracy asked Elizabeth.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Elizabeth glanced at Tracy before smiling. "No need to be formal, you can just call me Liz if you want. Yes and no, it's true that the school owns the green house but no one has taken care of it in a while until I got here, and so with the permission of the Chancellor, I am this greenhouses nursery worker, I've always loved plants since I was a little girl because my mother had this beautiful garden behind our house, it was mesmerizing to say the least, and so I've made it one of my goals to make a garden that will amazed my mother." Elizabeth continued with her story before realizing she might have been talking too much.

"Oh my apologies, I must have been blabbering longer than I thought, let's continue with our studies, yes?" Elizabeth quickly apologize as her face went red and picked up one of her books to cover her face.

“Even knowing that it just have been risky, but look at you! Standing able bodied and not expelled! I say I haven’t laid eyes on a hooligan with this much potential since I set boot back home.”

Weasel looked to his two other henchemen, a smirk stretching across his face.

“You two should start taking notes, cause your new brother’s got some mojo!”

“Wha- I mean, right Weasel!”

“I’m sure he’ll be a good addition, maybe...”

“Good, now that we are on the same page...” weasel out his hands behind his head and strolled forward toward the main building. “I’m famished! Let’s go find some grub. I’ll break open one of the Kid Caches for everyone, my treat!”

Willow scratched the back of her head. "I could've won, I just got greedy and wanted a second monster before activating Gladiator Strike which allows me to destroy cards equal to the number of Gladiator Beasts on the field. If I activated it and targeted Tyranno Infinity, I could get Murmillo to attack your Jurrac Brachis and get a stronger monster on the field. I can take this loss with pride since I know where I messed up. It was a thrilling match, even though most of the pressure came from you." She shook Noah's hand with a grin. "With the right balance between waiting and keeping the offensive up, the exams should definitely be possible."

-----------------

Mojo? Kid Caches? As soon as Bob heard those words, he felt the overwhelming urge to facepalm himself. What did he get himself into? Well, I am still around. Might as well make the most out of it. Turning his head to face the two lackeys, he tried to satisfy his curiosity. "May I ask you two a couple of things? What are Kid Caches and what are your names? If I'm gonna be a member, I can't just keep calling you two Lackey#1 and Lackey#2. My name is Bob Lerdwich by the way, nice to meet you. Our initial meeting didn't go nearly as smoothly as anyone could've expected, but hopefully we can put that past us now." Extending a hand to his new 'brothers', he gave a polite smile in the hopes of getting them on his good side.

“Eh?”

The two looked to each other for a second, having a silent conversation. They hadn’t really been asked their names, especially since they practically advertised Weasel’s. They then looked to the hand, a bit off set by it. Instead of shaking it, they went ahead and gave a fist bump as if Bob had done that instead.

“Name’s Braxer, fits better than lackey#1!”

“Debatable.” Weasel joked.

“H-Hey!”

“And I’m Bix!”

“Shush you two, we are almost there.” Weasel explained.

They got to a wall of the school, seemingly nothing interesting about it. Weasel then got a running start, jumping up on the wall. Landing on his feet, he invited everyone else to do the same.

“Now THIS is a Kid Cache.”

He pointed to a small painted face of a rodent of some kind on the wall, practically graffiti. He pushed on the face, the pocket of wall giving away for him to stick his hand through. He pulled out a box from the wall, a bit dusty but otherwise good.

“I have kid caches in places around the campus, stuff to use in case of emergency or in case of fun...”

He popped open the case, revealing soda, chips, cookies, rice balls, and sandwiches. A crooked smile grew on Weasel’s face

“This one just so happens to be a food cache. Let’s dig in shall we?”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah smiled. "You're honestly did great, now I can be sure that you'll pass the exam no problem." Noah praised Willow as he release her hand and started walking off the duel arena to grab his things.

"Let's head back home and rest up, the exams are only two days away and this handsome face needs his beauty rest, otherwise he can't be in the right mindset whenever he duels...hehehehehe." Noah laughed as he pointed at himself before waiting on Willow.

"Nice to meet you, Braxer and Bix." Although the fistbump/handshake was a bit awkward, Bob made it work and followed his new 'friends' to a wall of the school that Weasel jumped up on. Impressed by the speed of the little leader, he motioned for Braxer and Bix to lead the way. After all, the lowest of the pack should go last, no? Was this 'Kid Cache' legal? Probably not. Did he really care at this points? Not really, he already poisoned students and lied to Crowler, so what did he have to lose? Certainly not his dignity. "I'll just assume that those things are obtained legally." He quipped as he readied himself to climb up to Weasel.

----------------

"A beauty rest? Really? How long will you take it for to get in the right mindset? It's two days away and you will for sure pass, so just relax. Or sleep for two whole days if you insist on doing so." Chuckling to herself as she followed Noah, Willow imagined the finals and what could happen to her. Traps and spells were pretty much taken care of with Gyzarus, but she couldn't just rely on it to clear them. Battle Halberd and Manica might just have gotten some bigger roles in her deck.

Bix was nimble enough to jump up with Weasel, a little less than gracefully however, teetering to his feet. Braxer was built bigger, so he had to climb up from the bottom. As they met Weasel up there, he took out a sandwich, examining it before bob spoke up.

"I'll just assume that those things are obtained legally."

“Shut it and take the illegal sammich.”

He pushed the box toward the middle of the room, Braxer and Bix quickly taking items from the box. Braxer chugging soda while Bix was quick to grab a rice ball.

Bob snorted. "The illegal sammich? That's the best thing I've heard today. Okay, I'll bite." Taking the so-called 'illegal sammich' from Weasel, he thanked him and took a bite. "How do you keep these things from expiring? Do you replace them every so often or what?" He asked after chewing and swallowing, just because he was a member of a gang didn't mean he had no manners. "This is some quality food, impressive job on however you got these!" He complimented Weasel as he took another bite and admired the view from up here. Eating together with gang membere wasn't something he thought he'd enjoy, yet here he was.

Friday, October 9
EXAM DAY

Raikiri woke up with a sudden shiver. Today was the exams. Today was where he would prove to the world his belonging with Obelisk the Tormentor. He quickly got dressed and got his Shadow Ra custom duel disk at the ready, only to open his room door and find Elana outside.
"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH, NOW LET'S GET GOING!"
Raikiri, mildly startled, went with Elana to the classroom where written exams were starting roughly thirty minutes from then.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth was right in front of Dahlia door and was about to knock on it before remembering what happened after their study session.

After their first study session, Elizabeth started to hang with Dahlia and Tracy more so she can get to know them better, so she decided to give the two access into her Greenhouse whenever they want to talk with her or relax and study in there since she spends most of her time there whenever she doesn't have something else important to do.

Elizabeth knocked on Dahlia door. "Dahlia, are you awake? We need to go to Tracy's dorm so we can pick her up so we aren't late for the exams." Elizabeth said as she patiently waiting for an response.

(Noah POV)
Noah was patiently waiting before he yelled at Willow who was still getting ready. "OH COME ON! How long does it take for you to put on a vest and a skirt, it should take less than 5 minutes but it's been almost 30 minutes, what are you doing in there?" Noah said as he finally chilled a bit and lean right next to her door. "Honestly you girls take forever getting ready for stuff." Noah sighed as he scratched the back of his head.

Duel...Buddies?

Tobias paced outside of Jira’s door, unsure how to address his new duel buddy. Would it be appropriate to knock upon the entrance to his dwelling? Perhaps this could be misconstrued as an attempt to sabotage his cycle of slumber in order to gain a tactical advantage in the dueling corner. If only these social inconsistencies were so easy to illuminate as the ancient Aztec glyphs...

He crossed his arms in mild irritation. A duel? No problem. Scrolls needing translation? Naturally. But a Duel buddy? There was no frame of reference to go off of. There’s too many unknown variables to make an accurate assessment.

Tracy

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH, NOW LET'S GET GOING!" The bellowing voice could be heard clearly from three rooms away. Startled awake, Tracy fell out of her bed in surprise to the sudden yelling. She hadn't expected that this morning. A quick look at her clock sent a chill of panic down her spine. Thank goodness that yell had woken her up, because her alarm clock was supposed to have gone off 15 minutes ago. Frantically, the Ra Yellow darted around her room throwing on her clothes and preparing for the day. Today was the exams, and she had almost overslept! This wasn't looking good. Still, she had to stay calm. It was a test, just like any other. Her, Dahlia, and Elizabeth had all been studying hard and working together for this test. And while Tracy didn't think she was ready enough to change dorms, she felt at least confident that she would be able to stay in Ra Yellow. Tracy quickly reviewed her deck that she had stayed up late working on, making sure each card was accounted for and that there weren't any unnecessary ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira

Much like Tracy, Jira's morning was interrupted with the sound of muffled yelling. The Slifer Red rubbed his eyes before looking at his two bunkmates and shaking his head. He had gotten ready for the school day and was just going over his deck, but it was a little hard to do with dorm neighbors like these. Jira put his deck into it's deck box before getting up.
"Hey, some people are still trying to do some studying. I can't focus with your yelling!" Jira said as he opened his door, only to suddenly stop when he saw Tobias of all people standing outside his door. Jira stared for a moment, surprised to see the Ra Yellow waiting for him. "Oh... Uh... Tobias! That, uh, that wasn't for you."
Jira glanced up and down the hall before seeing Noah waiting outside a dorm room a couple doors down. No doubt he was the source of the yelling.
"That was for you, ya fink!" Jira called over to Noah before turning his attention to Tobias. "Hey man. I didn't expect you. Are you ready for the exams today?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahlia

Dahlia had been awake long before she heard the knocking on the door. She had gone to bed early last night, to give her a head start on her next day. Waking up early, she had grabbed a small breakfast before briefly going over her notes and deck a few more times, just to refresh and make sure she hadn't missed anything. So she was quite ready when Elizabeth had knocked on her door. Elizabeth was... well, she was rather nice. Dahlia had initially been suspicious of the second-year Obelisk taking an interest in them. But over the last few days, Dahlia had grown to believe that she really was just looking for some friends. Dahlia wasn't sure if Elizabeth had figured out that Lance was Dahlia's brother, but if she had Dahlia thought it wouldn't change much. Elizabeth didn't seem the type of person to do anything nefarious with that information. Not to mention, she was nice to Tracy. Which was quite a lot compared to a lot of the other Obelisk Blues.

"Yes, I'll be out in a moment." Dahlia said, gathering up her deck and backpack. After a moment, Dahlia walked out of her room.
"Good morning, Elizabeth. Let's go get Tracy and knock out this exam!" Dahlia said to Elizabeth.

Tobias didn’t have to wait long to think, as fate decided it had enough. The door opened and low and behold, Jira made an appearance. He seemed...irritated to say the least toward his classmates. He silently witnessed the back and forth before Jira set his attention on him again.

"Hey man. I didn't expect you. Are you ready for the exams today?"

“Yes, the evaluation should be but a trifle, as we have displayed our prowess multiple times on the dueling platform before, this should be no different.” Tobias stated with a nod. “And what of you? Will your rampaging monsters be up for the task of impressing low salaried employees?”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Noah POV)

'That was for you, ya fink!' Jira said as Noah glanced to his side to see two Slifer's and somewhat recognized them until he remembered, therefore he smile innocently.
"I wouldn't be insulting someone that OTK you on his first turn and especially when it happened in front of the entire class, but that's only my opinion, and sorry for the noise, my friend here is taking forever, you know how girls are." Noah said as he then pulled out his school tablet and turn his attention towards it.

(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth smiled as Dahlia and her started walking out the blue dorm and heading towards Tracy's dorm.

*A few minutes later*

Elizabeth and Dahlia were almost to Tracy's dorm, it was a quiet and awkward trip, with Dahlia it was a challenge trying to make friends with her than Tracy, especially when she seemed on guard when Elizabeth was around, but try to think nothing of it, therefore she decided to do some small talk.

"So then, how do you think Tracy will do on the exam, I know she'll pass the written exam, but from what I've noticed she's a bit uncertain and timid when it comes to her skills as a duelist, and I don't mean that as an insult. I'm just worried about her and since you were her friend longer than I have been, I would like to have your perspective."
Elizabeth said as she tried her best not to sound nervous.

"Oh really? Tell me, what are girls like?" Willow asked as she was holding two pieces of drawbread and smirked at Noah, leaning against a wall. "I woke up early and went for a walk to clear my head and I got breakfast on the way. Before you get it though, would you be so kind to answer my question?" Noticing an unusual color in the yellow vest of Tobias, she looked at the visitor and smiled at him and Jira. "Good luck you two, I'm sure you can pass!"

----------

What was he thinking? Just waltz into the Slifer Red dorm and hope for the best? Bob was pacing around in front of some doors, unsure which one belonged to Weasel. He couldn't just ask where his dorm was, could he? He wasn't on good terms with any Slifer Red except for the gang and he had a sneaking suspicion that the gang wasn't too well-liked around here. Weasel, Braxer or Bix, anyone, show up already! Just because he had an 'excuse' for his appearance in a dorm that was not his didn't mean he didn't feel uncomfortable. The Ra Yellow just hoped he didn't have to initiate conversation with anyone. Come on Skunk Hair, get your stuff together!

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Noah POV)

Noah looked to his side at the stairwell to see Willow fully dress and prepare for today.
It was clear that she was mad at him, but he was glad to see that Willow was showing confident this morning.

"Hehehehe...well I was going to say that you take forever to get ready, just like every girl, but I guess you're not the average girl." Noah said with a nervous laugh but notice that she still looked angry. "Umm....Okay fine, as an apology how about I buy you a few booster packs when the exams are done, how about that? Will you forgive me then?" Noah offered hoping that would calm Willow down.

"Watch your words next time, for all you know I was in there editing my deck. And steer away from stereotypes, because I can duel without my cards too." Feigning annoyance, she gave a drawbread to Noah. "You better keep that promise, because I could definitely use some more cards for more strategies. I've done some research and found quite some appealing cards." Ruffling his hair with her free hand, she cracked a grin. "Ready to beat some teachers with whatever deck you're using?"

Tobias was interrupted by a familiar female voice down the hall, wishing him luck on the test. Slifer Red’s dorm was a small place, so it figured he’d run into Willows at some point. He nodded his head.

“May you have the Skill, Care, and Diligence to see this challenge through to the end.”

“Ya know, I can’t wait to get some people expelled.” Weasel spoke the the open air. “At least then there would be more quiet in here.”

He looked down, off the top of his bunk bed, watching Braxer and Bix hastily construct their decks. He rolled his eyes at it. They weren’t nearly as good at dueling as he was, making it a legitimate issue that he may advance to Ra yellow. But if he were to do so, he wouldn’t be with his henchmen so conveniently.

Weasel got up, electing to have Braxer and Bix spend all the time they liked deck building. Not like he was going to get interesting conversation out of them right now anyway. He opened the door, spotting Bob immediately few doors to the left.

“Aw, look at that. Whittle Bobby boy is waiting for us.” Weasel teased in his cutesy voice.

"Uh, yeah. Same to you!" Willow was kinda caught off guard by the word choice of Tobias and she still wasn't too sure how to feel about him, but he was kind enough to wish her well in his own dramatic way. He meant well and that was all that really mattered to her, and he wasn't as stuck up as some other Ra Yellows she'd seen.

-----------

"Don't think that I am above punting you out of the window, because I am not. Don't believe me? Then test it. Where are Braxter and Bix? Did they go ahead or are they editing their decks?" Bob crossed his arms and growled at Weasel. "Don't think you can give them any help? If they're struggling with their decks, why not add some gamble cards to it? There's no real skill involved and they can be pretty good, Twin-Barrel Dragon for example has high attack and an useful effect. Activate it, hope you get lucky and just attack after the effect's been used. Even the worst duelist can use it, with or without Second Coin Toss."

“I ain’t no helicopter daddy, it’s sink or swim.” Weasel barley held back a laugh. “Those two would pass on their own if they are worth their position. Stop your growlin’, your not a mutt.”

Weasel gave a sleazy smile, leaning against the doorframe with one side of his body. He didn’t seem the least bit worried about this exam.

“This whole testin’ thing is a sham. Basically an elaborate way of asking what colors do you want to wear. If ya ask me, it’s all a big waste of time.”

Yunu was a new student at the Duel Academy, getting in late. He looked around before putting on his Ra Yellow Robe. He put on his duel disk and put his cards in the slot. He walked toward the exam place, because why would he do anything else. It is the best choice, after all. He saw some people, but he didn’t care, he just kept walking towards the exam.

The written exam was over in an instant. Raikiri put his pencil down first, having blazed through it. Elana, on the other hand, struggled to finish within the time limit. The practical exam was next. Elana took a breath and stepped onto the stage when her name was called. The examiner began the duel by setting two cards in a T formation.
Elana almost choked beginning her turn. "My turn, I-I draw. I activate the Fang of Critias, and use Crush Card Virus as material, thus summoning Doom Virus Dragon. Now, I attack your facedown." The dragon attacked the large card and destroyed it just barely. "I e-end my turn." The examiner wasted no time beginning his next turn.

Yunu was sure he got a 100%, it was the most likely possibly. He was walking to the practical exam, which would most likely be a win. He put his foot on the field. The instructor said”Ready to duel?” Yunu said”I will go second, because that raises my chances of success.” and he drew his 5 cards.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Noah POV)

Noah was handed his sandwich before noticing Willow was ruffling his hair. "You know, people are going to think that we're a couple if you do that, but I don't have any complaints.” Noah smirked as he walked past Willow and opened his drawbread from it's wrapper. "I'll be going up ahead, I'll meet y'all there."

*A few minutes later*

While walking Noah's face turned bright red after reliving what happened after the first few minutes with Willow. "Well.....That was unexpected."

*A few minutes later after Noah arrives at school*

Noah was sure that he did fine on the written exam, but to be sure, Noah double checked his work and finish with half of the test time, and now Noah headed towards the practical room.

Last edited:
(Later)

“The winner is Yunu, with 3700 LP” Yunu was not surprised in the slightest as he walked off stage, taking off his duel disk and putting his cards up. He sat down to observe the other duelists, to see who would be a threat, to come out with a plan, to raise his chances of success. His eyes looked quickly around the room, he saw plenty of people dueling, but few looked threatening to him. He continued to observe, to see who the competition was, so he could be the one who has the highest chance of success. He HAD to be the victor, the one with the best shot. Nothing else mattered to him. Not one thing.

Bob groaned. "You're like what, 14? You better not be a helicopter dad, or a dad in general. I'm not gonna lecture you on how to run your gang, so do what you want I guess. As much as I don't like the idea of the exams, we kinda have to take them. We can't just skip them without any punishments, and I doubt we can sneak by with the excuse that we're looking for the culprit behind the pranks." He told Weasel as he voiced his opinion on the whole ordeal.

---------

"Eh, people would already think that because we are hanging out together. Might as well give them something good to talk about." Willow shrugged and took a bite of her breakfast before going to take the exams. The written portion wasn't too hard for her, she banked on knowing what cards did. Her whole deck was built around effects after all, and the other sections were not too difficult either. Sure, she struggled on some parts, but as a whole she thought she'd pass. Now she had to do the dueling portion, if she wasn't put against someone like Noah, she should do fine.

“Nah, that excuse wouldn’t work. Not many excuses would, so we are gonna take them. Buuuuut...” Weasel snickered, his snaggle tooth showing. “I’m gonna make my proctor’s life a living hell!”

***One hour later...***

“Mr. Whestle, please cut to the point...”

“That’s WEE-ZHUL thank you very much.”

It was thirty turns in, The exam proctor had a full field, and Weasel had all three of his Prank Kids in play with gravity bind in play. All the opponet’s monsters were powerless to attack or do any action! The prank kids giggled, pointing and laughing at the other monsters while Weasel continued to delay.

“Mr. Weasel, this has gone on far too long, we’ve been at this stalemate for a good chunk of an hour-“

“Ah-ah-ah! I haven’t ended my turn!” Weasel stuck out his tounge, delaying as long as he could to draw it out. “Okay. NOW I’m done.”

The buzzer sounded, the proctor having drawn his entire deck was now forced to lose. The proctor fumed, Weasel giving a cocky grin as he saw the reaction.

“That was...excruciating, Mr. Weasel. Unnecessary and sloppy. You could have attacked at any point and begun to chip away at my life points. Why didn’t you end it when you could?”

“Because! If *I* have to be forced to do this exam, you should be forced to sit through it as well, no mater how looooooooong it is.” Weasel winked.

“Tch! Just go to a seat!”

The proctor stomped off, gritting his teeth while Weasel cheekily walked off the stage, the holograms fading. He sat down next to Bix and Braxus, whom seemed incredibly worried for some reason.

Elana gulped as the examiner began his turn and summoned Berserk Gorilla in attack position to destroy the doom virus dragon. They set a card facedown and ended their turn. On her next turn after the draw, Elana knew she had to do something. "I activate a spell card, Polymerization. I fuse Masaki the Legendary Swordsman and Flame Manipulator to summon Flame Swordsman (1800ATK). I then set one card face down and end my turn." The proctor immediately attacked with Berserk Gorilla, only for Elana to flip over her facedown card. "I activate Windstorm of Etaqua, changing the battle position of your berserk gorilla! Its effect activates, and it is destroyed." The proctor smiled. "Well done, however this duel is far from over." Elana simply responded, "Then pass turn to me and end it." He did, and as soon as Elana saw what she had drawn, she knew her victory was assured. "I normal summon Rose, Warrior of Revenge. She's a Tuner monster, so I can Synchro Summon after doing this. I activate Catche Eve L2's effect, lowering Rose's level by 2 to special summon it, then I can synchro summon Splendid Rose (2200ATK) from my Extra Deck. Now attack!"

Elana LP: 3900
Proctor LP: 4000-2200=1800-800=1000

Last edited: