• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“I loooooooove that name, because it does fit so well. A slick and intelligent creature that can get into anything.” Weasel batted his eyes. “Let’s get this going, so I can ‘weasel’ this little noose around your neck ahahahaha!!! ....figurative of course.

The duel was on, the reflective monster and two face down cards were between Weasel and his enemy’s life points. Weasel smirked drawing a card to his hand.

“You think that little mirror is gonna stop us? Let me tell you, you couldn’t be more wrong! Allow me to introduce you to the first member of our little crew, meet prank kids flamsies!”

As he played his monster, a fire lit up around the field, jetting a little imp out of the inferno. He had a leather jacket, a snazzy pair of orange sunglasses, a head full of flaming hair and a face full of attitude! All under three feet tall.

“Woooooooooooh!” Flamsies exclaimed. “Let’s burn it uuuuuuuuuup!!”

Prank kids flamsies: 1500 ATK 500 def.

“I think I’m gonna have my little fella vandalize your mirror, especially with the help of this little equip card. Now take it away!”

Playing a card known as ‘axe of despair’, the monster grew to increasingly high attack points as the axe materialized in his right hand.

Prank kids flamsies: 2500 ATK 500 def.

The prank kid hoped toward his target, cartoonishly dipping under the ground, appearing up behind the bouncer. He poked it’s shoulder running to the other side of him and spray painted him at the side while he was looking in the other direction, His form of attack it looked like.

Last edited:
"Dude, that's messed up. I thought you said weasels were intelligent, not sadistic. Welp, sorry to rain on your parade. I activate a trap card! Forced Back, and I am not going to explain it. It is right there in the name, surely such a smart kid as you can figure it out?" A shining light emenated from Reflect Bounder as the Prank Kids were returned to Weasel's hand. Smirking as he put the trap card in his graveyard, Bob spoke up again. "Now, unless I am rusty on the rules, I am pretty sure it is my turn now judging by your lack of setting any other cards. Am I right? Please tell me I am right."

“Wha- I DONT WANNA GOOOOOOOO-“

The prank kid along with his equipped axe were sent back to the hand. Weasel faked suprise.

“Oh nooo, whatever will I do now that he’s in my hand...” he put a hand on his forehead dramatically. “Only if I had two face downs I could play...oh wait, here they are~”

He placed them on the field, getting back to his mischievous demeanor.

Now it’s your turn buckaroo.”

"Hey, sass is my thing. Get your own thing." Bob drew a card and grinned. "Tell me, what made you bring a camera to the hallway? If you wanted me to sign anything, you could've just asked. Sorry, I am trailing off. I summon Twin-Barrel Dragon in attack mode and activate a face down card called Second Coin Toss." A bipedal dragon with a twin barreled gun for its head and without arms was summoned (1700/200). "I activate Twin-Barrel Dragon's effect! If I flip two coins and both land on Heads, I get to destroy one card you have on the field." Grabbing a silver coin from his pocket, he blew the confetti off of it. "Your little trick better not have ruined this. Here goes!" Bob flipped the coin into the air and let it fall to the ground.

"Tails. So I can't go through with the effect, no matter what it would land on with the next flip. So I activate Second Coin Toss, let its name speak for itself and try again." Repeating the action, Bob's eyes stayed on the coin. "Heads, now for the second flip. Be good to me now." As the coin fell for third time, tensions rose and didn't break until Bob spoke. "Tails. Huh, guess you got lucky. Oh well. You win some, you lose some. I guess I'll attack then. Reflect Bounder, attack Weasel's life points directly!" Reflect Bounder leaned back, catching as many sun rays as possible before firing off a bright flash towards the Slifer Red.

Reflect Bounder: 2000 atk/1300 def
Twin-Barrel Dragon: 1700 atk/200 def

Cards in Bob's hand: 2.
Cards in Weasel's hand: 4

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah chuckled as Willow ran past him as he continued to walk his way to the card shop.

*Couple minutes later*

Noah arrived at the card shop to see that Willow was looking over a couple of packs of cards on the wall. Noah walked over to grab some booster packs of his own, and after paying for them he sat down on a nearby table to open his first pack, and his first card was: Frostosaurus, Tail swipe, Jurrac Hera, Black tyranno, and Little D.

Noah looked at the last card before setting the first pack down and after a couple of seconds you started laughing. "Hahahahah.... I'm definitely putting these into my deck especially the last one, I can see their expressions already, being defeated by a little D." Noah calmed himself down before he looked at Willow. "Willow you find anything that catch your attention?"

“Hold your horses there, I think a friend of mine as some unfinished business! Go trap card!”

The trap card revealed itself, threatening roar. Could negate an entire battle phase! That’s when the prank kid flamsies jumped onto the field again, puffing up his chest before giving a loud-

ROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAR!!!!”

The flames on his head burned brightly, and his voice carried so Loud as the beam of light missed the little brat.

“What’s wrong? Can’t hit a kid?” Weasel cackled.

Which pack should I get? They all look so good! But what if I get the wrong one? I could buy them all. No, I can't go overboard! These were the thoughts running through Willow's head as she gawked at the packs. Grabbing five packs and restraining herself from getting more, she paid for her packs and opened them. The first one had Gladiator Proving Ground, Test Tiger, Gladiator Beast Bestiari, Gladiator Beast Andal and Gladiator Beast Noxious in it. Not a bad pack, but not what she was looking for. The second, third and fourth were good, but not the best as she either repeats or a card she didn't have like Sagittarii or Disarm. Tearing open the final pack, she saw a purple card with a Gladiator Beast pointing a sword.

"Woohoo! Naumachia is in the bag!" Exclaiming her excitement, she continued with checking her new cards. Laquari. Not bad, but not what she was looking for. Next was the monster on Naumachia, Gladiator Beast Vespasius, and it had a nifty ability. Up next was Gladiator Beast Equeste, followed by a bigger and fatter version of Bestiari. Gyzarus. Willow was shocked for a moment before bursting out into cheers. "I got it! I got it! I got it!" She chanted as she jumped around the store.

------

"Believe me, Skunk, I would very much like to attack your kids but the rules prevent me to. I end my turn. Give it your best shot, see what good those kids with overgrown knives will do you." Bob taunted as he waited for Weasel to play, predicting the same combo as before he activated Forced Back. He was willing to take some damage to dish it back much harder the next turn.

“Oho? You think I’m going to play him with his axe again? Well your right—NOT!”

Weasel stuck out his tounge same as flamsies as flamsies flew up in the air as the Slifer Red revealed the card he drew...polymerization.

“I fuse my flamsies and my second prank kid I am holding, to summon up a mega awesome invention! Prank kids rocket ride!”

A mysterious second prank kid was saraficed along with the flamsies, summoning up a bloated cartoony looking rocket with big gloved hands.

Prank kids rocket ride- 2000 ATK 0 def.

“Doesn’t end there! The effects of my prank kids activates! When they are used as fusion material, they get to do these effects... you lose 500 life points and I gain 1000! To top things off, I get to summon more from my deck. They are hard to shake off. Allow me to introduce the second member, Dropsies!”

As the two prank kids appeared, flamsies bounced up with a roar while bubbles formed around a second member. This one was dressed similarly to his fire like brother, but had long hair made of water, white skin, and dark blue shorts and vest. It timidly opened one of it’s eyes.

“...Oh?” It eeked.

Prank kids Dropsies- 1000 ATK 1000 DEF
Prank kids Lampsies- 1500 ATK 500 DEF.

“Now i’ll Attack that axe, but not to my lampsies, but to my new rocket ship! With his attack bonus, let’s blast that barrel bozo!”

The axe materialized in the rocket’s hand, skyrocketing(sorry) it’s attack to 3000! Lampsies showed a tooth grin jumping on the nose of the rocket while dropsies meekly jumped on the back of the rocket. The rocket cartoonishly reared up and jetted toward the metal dragon

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As Noah open his final pack and place them into his new deck, he heard Willow scream with joy. Noah got up and walk towards her.
"Sounds like you got something good to add to your deck, what did you get?" Noah said as he looked over Willows shoulder to see what she got for her deck.

"I got three cards I really wanted! A trap called Gladiator Naumachia which forces opponents to attack and allows me to send one Gladiator Beast from my hand or graveyard to the deck and add its defense points to one Gladiator Beast I control, a Gladiator Beast Vespasius which I can special summon from my hand if I control a Gladiator Beast that gets attacked and if it gets special summoned by the effect of a Gladiator Beast, all monsters I control gain 500 attack and a Gladiator Beast Gyzarus which might be one of the most powerful Gladiator Beasts based on its ability. Whenever it is special summoned, it can destroy two cards on the field and if it attacked or was attacked and wasn't get destroyed, you can return it to the extra deck and special summon two Gladiator Beast Monsters from the deck. This can ruin your opponent to no end!" Willow info-dumped onto Noah as she threw the empty packs in the garbage can. "This was a great idea Noah, my deck is so much more powerful now!"

--------

"Hmmm, not the best situation I've found myself in." Bob stood unflinching as he took damage and his Twin-Barrel Dragon got destroyed. His life points took a solid hit, losing 1800 of them. "My turn. I draw." Looking at his hand, he frowned. The cards weren't per se bad, but he could use something with more of a punch. Though, perhaps he could do something with the cards set on the field and the ones in his hand. "I set a card in defense mode. Now, I activate Swords of Revealing Light to prevent you from attacking for three turns! Reflect Bounder, attack Prank Kids Lampsies!" Reflect Bounder gathered the light from the Swords of Revealing Light and bundled it into a laser beam headed straight for the Prank Kids with quite literally fiery hair.

Last edited:

Flamsies panicked, waving his arms in front of him to get the beam of energy to stop. Of course this was useless as the beam smacked right into him, shattering him instantly. Weasel’s hair blew as he winced at the destroyed monster.

Weasel’s Life Points: 4500
Bob’s Life Points: 1200

“Now why do you got to do somethin’ like that?” Weasel joked. “It don’t matter none though, your life points are an inch away from going bye bye.”

Weasel drew a card, looking slightly disappointed. Looks like that swords of revealing light couldn’t be destroyed this turn. But maybe he could beat it in time...

“I play the spell card burning land!”

As he placed the spell card, the entire field lit up on fire. It roared madly like it was some loving creature.

“Every turn we take 500 points of damage. And by the looks of things, that gives you about three turns to say your prayers hahaha!”

He followed this up by placing a face down card as well as a set monster.

Weasel’s Cards in hand- 1
Bob’s cards in hand- 1

Last edited:
"If you think that I can't handle a little heat, then you're sorely mistaken." Bob grimaced as he took 500 damage from the spell card. He needed to get rid of that thing now! "I draw." Pulling a card from the deck, the Ra Yellow smiled. "I activate Twin Twister! By discarding a card from my hand, I get to destroy two spell or trap cards on the field and I choose Burning Land and your face down card!" He discarded a Bowganian to the graveyard as two twisters rose up from the spell card and crashed into the designated spell cards. "My turn isn't over, I flip summon Heavy Metal Support Platform (500/500) and activate its effect. I equip it to Reflect Bounder, increasing its attack and defense by 500! (2500/1800)." Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, Bob stared Weasel down with hatred mixed with something that wasn't quite respect, but it was something akin to it. This Slifer either got very lucky with his draws or knew what he was doing. Not to mention, this weasel wasn't alone in spite of his actions. What did he have that he didn't? "Reflect Bounder! Attack the face down card!" He couldn't beat Rocket Ride just yet, but he knew that he had cards in his deck which he could use. It was just a matter of time before he drew one of them, and that time was running out sooner than he wanted. If he could make an offer to Lady Luck right about now, he would.

-----------

"Oh uh, sure. Let me edit my deck first though, and let's find a place to duel. I don't want to ruin this store." Willow admitted as she sat down at a table and pulled out her deck. Adding and removing cards after meticulous planning and some restraint here and there, the Slifer Red was satisfied with her new deck and put it back in the holster. "I'm ready, what about you?"

Weasel looked surprised when burning land AND his face down were destroyed so quickly. This prevented him from saving his face down card. Dropsies cowered, fearing it would hit him. When the attack crashed into the face down card, Dropsies starting to bawl, crying a river.

Weasel LP: 4500
Bob LP: 700

“You think that tin can would be enough to stop me huh? If you haven’t noticed you have 700 life points and I have 4500, this will be so easy!” Weasel mocked, drawing a card to his hand. “Since your about to go out, now is the perfect time to introduce the final member of the squad, come on out Fansies!”

As he summoned he last prank kid, The was a lousy cartoonish spring sound. Fansies leaped out, bouncing in front of Bob, a mere few inches away. He had Lugh green skin and dark green curly hair. His lower body seemed to be a glorified spring in clothes. He seemed a lot more positive and happy than either of the two other brothers.

Prank Kids Fansies- 0 ATK, 2000 DEF.

He pulled his eyelid down and stuck his tounge out at Bob before leaping back to his side of the field, landing next to Dropsies. He held his hand out to the crying kid, who snapped out of his crying. Fansies gave a grin and a thumbs up, so with one last sniffle, Dropsies took the hand and got into a determined fighting position alongside Dropsies.

“Now that leader of the gang is out, I’m going to use the special ability of my rocket ride, to decrease it’s attack by 1000 in order to attack you directly!”

The axe shattered from Rocket ride’s hands, leaving it back at 2000. It’s engines flared as the two prank kids rushed on, Dropsies more confident than he was the first time, sitting down in the middle section whilst Fansy latched onto the side. The rocket then sped off, preparing a punch for his opponet’s face!

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"I'm always ready to duel Willow you should know that, but let's head out to the main duel arena, that way we won't be bothering anybody." Noah said as him and Willow started walking towards the duel arena.

*A few minutes later*

Noah start shuffling his deck before putting it in his duel disk. "I believe our score is 4 to 2, and hopefully these new cards of yours should help you win against me." Noah said as he drew his five cards. "I'll start the first turn, I draw." Noah glanced that his hand before deciding to just play it safe. "I'll set one monster face down and one card face down as well, I end my turn there, your move."

"I have never seen Willow so excited before, I really hope these new cards help her." Noah thought as he looked over Willow watching her deciding her move.

Dahlia and Tracy paused, glancing back towards the new voice. It belonged to a rather tall girl, an Obelisk Blue with dark red hair. Dahlia hadn't seen her around the dorm, but then again the Obelisk Blue dorm was rather large. Tracy looked a little nervous at the taller Obelisk Blue, who had introduced herself as Elizabeth Aurora.
"Um... I'm Tracy." Tracy said shyly, nodding at Elizabeth. Dahlia, in the mean time, merely looked at Elizabeth with suspicion. After that run in with 'X' on the first day, Dahlia wasn't exactly too keen on trusting Obelisk Blues that seemed to be nice to members of other dorms. For all Dahlia knew, this girl could only just be acting nice to get Tracy into a duel to boost Elizabeth's ego. After all, that's what 'X' had done...
"Thanks for your offer, but, uh... I'm sure that I would just be wasting your time..." Tracy said.

@Jacksoneternal

"....you've got to be freaking kidding me. You could do that from the start? This is just insulting really." Bob stated as his life points dropped to 0. "Fine, you won. Happy? I'm a member of your little gang now, now what? Are we going to steal the lunches of first years? Place insects in the locker rooms? Give the word, Weasel. I'm waiting." He scoffed as he put his deck back and crossed his arms.

----------

"I hope you're ready for a beatdown, because I'm gonna give you one! I draw and activate Gladiator Proving Ground and add a level 4 or lower Gladiator Beast to my hand. I then activate Gladiator Beast's Respite to return two Gladiator Beast cards into the deck and draw three cards. I summon Gladiator Beast Laquari in attack mode and equip it with Gladiator Beast's Halberd. I also set one face down card. Now, attack Noah's face down card!" Gladiator Beast Laquari gained a large battle halberd and charged at the face down monster.

The rocket slammed into bob, bringing his life points to a zero while the rocket exploded in a fiery inferno. Weasel’s face lit up in sinister satisfaction as he won the game. The two prank kids landed by his side, Weasel stuck his toung route while making gang signs with either of his hands with the prank kids.

“Get pranked!”

The duel monsters laughed in their own distinct voices before vanishing with the rest of the field, his two lackeys still being heard laughing with them.

"Fine, you won. Happy? I'm a member of your little gang now, now what? Are we going to steal the lunches of first years? Place insects in the locker rooms? Give the word, Weasel. I'm waiting." Bob scoffed.

“Woah woah woah, hold your horses there, who said you were a part of my little gang? You’d have to earn that.” Weasel said whimsically, putting his hands on his hips. “Hmmm buuuuut that would give me a reason not to turn you in the Doctor Make up. Hmmmmm! You gotta show you got what it takes to be a part of us if you have any hope of that~!”

“Yeah, yeah somethin’ good!” One of the lackeys agreed.

“If you wanna join us, you gotta make a wake, something that goes *WOOSH!*. What I’m asking you to do is...”

“...”

“...Make the most insidious prank you can!”

Bob turned to the lackeys. "Do you two have any personality or did this kid create you as robots? My god, show something other than complete devotion." After insulting them, he turned to Weasel. "I guess I have no real choice huh? It is either that or getting expelled. I guess I'll do it, but you better not set me up." He left the group with those words and thought out loud. "Stupid luck biting me in the ass, now I'm stuck with freaking blackmail. Hmmm, is the janitor's closet open? I think I might have something in mind then."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
(Elizabeth POV)

Elizabeth smiled as she waved her hand. "Nonsense, I can't just allow my fellow classmates to struggle with their lessons and besides I don't have anything else to do, so I might as well help." Elizabeth once more glanced at the two girls and notice that both of them were the exact opposite, one was timid and shy while the other one was glaring and trying to protect the shy one.
"Are you two freshmen, because I don't think that I've ever seen you two before, actually it doesn't matter, so then what do you need help with?" Elizabeth asked as she turn all her attention towards Tracy.

(Noah POV)

Noah smiled. "You've attacked my Jurrac Petra." Noah flipped over his card and revealed a green pterodactyl like figure with flames coming from the tip of its wings. "Jurrac Petras special ability activates, when my monster is attacked your monster is sent back to your hand." Noah said as Laquari slashed at Petra, but right before Petra disappeared it flapped its wings sending flames at Laquari, forcing it back into Willows hand. "Now then, it's my move." Noah drew his card. "I summon my Jurrac Velo." Noah said as a raptor like creature appeared with its head colored red its body colored green and its limbs purple appeared on the field. "My Velo will attack you directly!" Noah yelled as his dinosaur dashed towards Willow with his claws reaching out to her.

“Wha- what are you saying?! If it were up to me you’d be in the dirt!” The first one growled.

“Yeah! ...Wait, do we really sound robotic?”

“Shut up you too!” Weasel hissed, quickly shifting to his sing-song happy facade. “Oh? Me? I would NEVER do somethin’ like that, cross my heart!”

As Bob walked off, Weasel’s expression shifted back to his standard mode: impish. A new glint in his eye, he watched his new investment disappear.

“Now let’s see if he can do it without getting caught. Cause if he is, then he’ll get expelled, and i’ll Snatch up the credit for finding him!”

Tracy hadn't expected that response, looking nervously to Dahlia before back at Elizabeth. Dahlia and Tracy shrugged before Tracy decided to continue.
"Well, uh... In class, we started going over using a side deck? I've never really used one before, so I'm having a bit of trouble trying to figure out, well... Everything, really. What it does, how it works, what cards I should put in it. It's a bit new to me, so I'm still trying to understand it." Tracy said sheepish, nervously rubbing the back of her head as she looked up at the tall Obelisk Blue girl.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Elizabeth pondered before speaking. "Well the purpose of your side deck is to counter your opponent's deck and strategy, but they're mostly used whenever you're having a two out of three battle with them, an example is if your opponent is running a lot of spell and trap cards, when the first game is over you can go into your side deck and then exchange cards from your main deck from your side deck and add cards that remove spells and traps from the field." Elizabeth finished her long explanation as she glanced at Tracy. "Does that sum it up?" Elizabeth question Tracy if she was listening.

"Ah ah ah, not so fast. I activate Gladiator Beast Noxious' effect and special summon it in defense position from my hand! Your Jurrac Velo will attack my monster, but it can't be destroyed by battle. No damage for me just yet." Willow grinned as the dinosaur attacked the cheetah gladiator and didn't destroy it. "Now, you've fought my deck enough times to know what's coming next, no? I send Gladiator Beast Noxious to the deck and special summon Gladiator Beast Bestiari in attack position. Continue with your turn." She told Noah with a cheeky grin, right now her strategy wasn't too shabby and victory wasn't too far away from her.

--------------

"Hmmm, that just might work." Thinking up a prank, Bob walked back to Weasel. "Hey, mammal. Is there a time limit on this prank or something? Because I have an idea, but it might take a little time to set everything up. If I may give you a tip, avoid the food in the cafeteria. I dunno about you, but I wouldn't take the gamble of wasting the day away in your dorm. If you're lucky, you will have no accidents. Oh, maybe stock up on toilet paper. Who knows? It might come in handy, or earn you more pocket change."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Velo growled as it was repelled back. "Nicely played, but I still have my face down, I activate hunting instinct, whenever my opponent special summon a monster I can special summon one dinosaur from my hand, and I'll summon my Dark Driceratops."
Noah said as a large green monster appeared right next to Velo, it appeared to have purple claws, a beak like mouth with purple sharp teeth and wings on its back side and a feather like mane around its neck.

"During my second main phase I'll activate Fossil Dig, this allows me to add any level 6 or lower dinosaur from my deck to my hand and I'll pick my Miscellaneousaurs, I'll end my turn there, your move." Noah smiled as he passes his turn.

(Dark Driceratops 2400atk/1500def)

(Noah LP:3900)
(Willow LP:4000)

"Not a bad idea, though it would make sense for you to have a counter against special summoning or atleast use it for your own deck. I draw. I summon Gladiator Beast Laquari again and activate a contact fusion. Time to shine, Gladiator Beast Gyzarus!" The two Gladiator Beasts returned to the deck as a bigger and stronger variant of Bestiari was summoned (2400 atk/1500 def). "I activate its effect! Whenever this card is special summoned, I get to destroy two cards on the field and I select Jurrac Velo and Dark Driceratops!" Two tornadoes were fired from its wings and were sent towards the two dinosaurs. "Now, with nothing stopping my attack since I heavily doubt you have hand traps like with your Magical Musketeers, I attack your life points directly!"

Weasel’s eyebrows raised, surprised that Bob had come back so quickly. As the prankster In training explained his plan, the Slifer Red began to connect the dots, a snicker creeping on his face.

“Soooooo your gonna do the sneaky sneaky in the cafeteria eh? Like it, classic, never gets old- BUT! Make sure it’s done by today, ooooor you might not find me very patient with that photo...”

He had his tounge down from his mouth, looking happy as can be, sending mixed signals everywhere.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah smiled. "Sorry to say this, but I do I activate miscellaneousaurus from my hand, by sending it to the graveyard none of my dinosaurs are affected by card effects for this turn, so Dark Driceratops and Velo are here to stay." Noah said as both monsters developed a red aura around them and as the tornadoes was coming towards them, the both roared causing the tornadoes to dissipate. "You should know that its going to take more than that to beat me." Noah crossed his arms to see what Willow will do next.

"The sneaky sneaky? Really? God, you sound like a child catching another child stealing a cookie. How did I get stuck in this situation?" Bob facepalmed and sighed deeply before straightening his back again. "Fine, I'll be right back. God, you can't make this stuff up." He muttered as he was walking away to the school. Letting out a sigh, he hid behind a bush and rolled up his sleeve. Welp, here goes nothing. Cutting his lower arm on a branch, he walked to the school nurse to get treated. It really wasn't that big of a scratch, but it was enough for Bob to get bandages and be in the office. When the nurse looked away, he quickly snatched a bottle of laxatives and put in his hoodie before putting both hands in his uniform.

"That's all, be more careful the next time."

"Thanks doc, I'll watch out better next. Have a nice day!" Leaving the room like the smoothest criminal known to man, Bob headed for the kitchen and noticed that no one was around. Now's my chance! Sneaking in and opening the bottle of laxatives along with the sauce bottles, he mixed the liquid with the sauce and made sure the two different ingestible fluids were mixed before putting the sauce bottles back and pouring the remaining laxative into a large pan of soup. Quickly leaving the kitchen, he let out a sigh when he was in the bathroom. Weasel would probably call this a poopy-poopy or something. Groaning at the reminder of his situation, he washed off the fingerprints and carried the bottle with him by using toilet paper to keep it clean before ditching it in a garbage can outside.

After making sure he wasn't followed, the Ra Yellow made his way over to Weasel and his cohorts. "Steer clear of anything with sauce and the soup, because it will be like having some incredibly spicy food without the enjoyment. Satisfied?" Crossing his arms, the boy stared the Slifer Red down.

-----------

"Oooh, smart move. Will it be enough though? I attack Jurrac Velo with Gyzarus!" A tornado was sent to the little dinosaur who really stood no chance. "I activate Gladiator Beast Gyzarus' second effect! I return it to my extra deck and I can special summon two monsters from my deck and I choose Laquari and Vespasius!" The all too familiar fire wielding tiger (1800 atk/400 def, 2100 atk/400 def because it was special summoned by a Gladiator Beast's effect) came to the field along with a sea serpent/bipedal crocodile wielding a sword (2300 atk/0 def). "That's not all though, because Vespasius has a trick up its...shoulder pads? If special summoned by a Gladiator Beast's effect, all monsters I control gain 500 atk. That gives Laquari an attack of 2600 and Vespasius gets 2800 attack. I end my turn here."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"I activate my Jurrac Velo special ability, when it's destroyed by battle I can special summon one Jurrac monster with 1700 or less attack points, and I'll summon my Jurrac Gallim, and here's some bad news for you, this little guy is a tuner and so I'll tune my level 6 Dark Driceratop with my level two Gallim, Appear to the field; unrivaled among all its brethren in power and strength, let anything that cross its path tremble among its presence. SYNCHRO SHOKAN!" (Yes I'm a weeb) "Come forth, Dinowrestler Giga Spinosavate!" The monster that appeared onto the field stood on its hind legs, its skin was purple while other parts of it was white with a large fin on it's spine. "This guy has a pretty nifty effect, once per turn I can target and destroy one monster on your side of the field, and I'll choose your Vespasius." Dinowrestler Giga jumped up towards Vespasius slamming its fist into Vespasius destroying him, next I'll normal summon the soul eating oviraptor and activate his effect, I'll add one dinosaur type monster to my hand and I'll add my tyranno infinity. Now I believe it's time for battle, Dinowrestler Giga will attack Laquari and I'll activate his other ability whenever he battles you can't activate any spell or trap cards." Dinowrestler Giga charged at Laquari with its fist pulled back before punching Laquari causing him to explode. "Soul-eating oviraptor shall attack you directly." Oviraptor took a deep breath and fired blue flames towards Willow. "I set one card face-down and end my turn."

(Noah LP: 3200 hand: 2)
(Soul-eating oviraptor 1800atk/500def)
(Dinowrestler Giga Spinosavate 3000atk/0000def)

“Oh? Your jumpin’ the gun there Texas Ranger.” Weasel put a hand on his shoulder. “Your forgetting the best part about pranking...sewing their reactions!”

“But that’s saying you actually went through with it and didn’t wuss out on us.” The first lackey laughed.

“Come on then, let’s see what you got!”

Weasel’s gang moved out, going toward the cafeteria. Before he could open the door, a storm of students exploded our the door, many yelling, groaning and in hurried conversation. Weasel bursted up laughing and pointing, as they were too preoccupied to even turn his way. His laugh was contagious, his two ‘buddies’ laughing with him.

“Did you-HAHA-see the look on their-HA-faces?!?” He managed to wheeze out. “Your an official Hooligan!”

Tracy scratched her head, trying to wrap her head around what Elizabeth was explaining to her.
"Alright... I get it, I guess. But I thought we only were allowed to keep a few cards in our side decks? How are we supposed to-" As Tracy spoke, there was a sudden commotion. Looking over, Tracy and Dahlia watched as students quickly made their way out of the cafeteria. They were clutching their stomachs, with many of them letting out groans and moans and quickly rushing towards the restrooms.
"Perhaps we should find somewhere to sit down and study? I have a feeling that this hall is about to get a little cramped." Dahlia said to Tracy and Elizabeth. The Obelisk Blue still felt a little suspicious of Elizabeth, but for now she seemed to be okay...

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Elizabeth nodded, understanding the situation as more students started coming through the hallways groaning. "Come with me, I have the perfect place to go so that we don't get bothered or distracted." Elizabeth said as she lead the two girls to a place that's almost no one goes to.

*A few minutes later*

Elizabeth and them arrived at the back of the school to see a large greenhouse with many different types of plants, but mostly roses. "Welcome to my Greenhouse, almost no one comes here, so there's a minimum chance of us being interrupted and before you ask, yes, I did grow all of this by myself." Elizabeth explained as she led the group towards a round table with chairs around it in the center of the greenhouse. "Make yourselfs comfortable, I'll be back with some tea and snacks, have a look around if you want but be careful, some of these plants bite." Elizabeth said innocently, while walking away from the two.

Last edited:
Willow winced when Noah whipped up a Synchro summon and destroyed both of her monsters with one monster of his own. Her life points were dropped by 2700, and she had to make a strong comeback. "My turn, I draw. I set a card, activate Gladiator Rejection from my hand along with Unexpected Dai, allowing me to summon one level 4 or lower Normal monster and I select Gladiator Beast Andal. Because I special summoned a Gladiator Beast from my main deck, I can activate Gladiator Rejection's effect and special summon a Gladiator Beast in defense position with a different type than the monster I control and I select Gladiator Bestiari. I contact fusion Gladiator Beast Gyzarus and you already know what is happening. I activate Gyzarus' effect and select your Dinowrestler Giga Spinosavate and your face down card!" As two tornadoes shot at the different cards, she held her breath. This monster must have some kind of protection, what was it and could she find a way around it?

Willow's hand: 0
Willow's life points: 1300
---------------------

Bob wasn't nearly as amused as the others, instead looking like he just drank a bottle of vinegar. "Yayyy, truly what I wanted in my life. I feel so accomplished right now, woohoo." Making his way to a nearby garbage can, he saw that it was emptied and smiled. There goes the evidence, good. Now I just need that picture. Walking back to Weasel and his laugh who made every hair on his body rise up, he crossed his arms again. "You saw their reactions, happy now?"

“Oh get over yourself crybaby.” Weasel rolled his eyes. “If you don’t want to be a hooligan, be my guest, you can just go back to your boring old school life again. Isn’t this whatcha wanted? Live a little! You honestly can’t tell me that didn’t fell good!”

“Your just gonna throw our offer in our faces?! What nerve!

“Yeah, yeah!”

Weasel the kid looked like a child who was denied a play date, fitting of his title. There was an aura of confusion amongst them as well, wondering what Bob wanted now.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah grinned slightly. "since you're going to destroy my trap card anyways I might as well activate it, survival instinct, I can banish dinosaur from my graveyard and for each one I gain 400 life points, I have five so that means I gain 2000 life point, and I'll activate Dinowrestler Giga last ability, if he were to be destroyed by battle or a card effect I can destroy one of my cards instead and I'll destroy my soul eating oviraptor."
(Noah LP:3200+2000=5200)

As the tornado was heading towards Dinowrestler Giga, Giga smacked the tornado away from him, which destroyed soul-eating oviraptor instead. Dinowrestler Giga glared at gladiator Beast Gyzarus before roaring him. "Nice try, but I'm always going to be one step ahead of you." Noah said as he crossed his arms.

"Oh please, since when did I have a choice in the matter? I know damn well that you're gonna turn me in the moment I leave, so don't try and pull that stuff on me. If this is what I wanted, I wouldn't have been blackmailed into this situation with you three. I'll stick around, but don't think that this is out of free will. I just want to make it through this academy without getting expelled in my first year." Bob huffed as he looked away from the group, clearly not amused.

-------------
"You may have outsmarted me, but I was not born yesterday. I activate an equip card called 'Shooting Star Bow - Ceal'! It lowers the attack of my monster by 1000, but I get to attack directly. Now, Gyzarus! Attack Noah's life points directly!" Gladiator Beast Gyzarus drew back a bow and fired an arrow at Noah, hoping to deliver 1400 damage directly.

Last edited:
"Normally I would not trust that, but I need to do what I do best. I activate Gyzarus' effect and special summon two Gladiator Beasts in defense position, Murmillo and Hoplomus!" A carp wearing battle armor (800 atk/400 def) and a rhino with levitating rocks around it (700 atk/2100 def, 2400 def because of its effect) came out of the deck and defended themselves. "I activate Murmillo's effect! When special summoned by a Gladiator Beast, I get to destroy one face-up monster on the field and I choose your Dinowrestler! You have no cards on the field aside from it, so there is no defense from this!"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Dinowrestler Giga was pushed back by a pillar of water before being destroyed. Noah clapped. "Nicely done, you've managed to take out one of my strongest monsters, but I still have an ace up my sleeve, I draw, I normal summon my ace of the deck, tyranno infinity."
(Tyranno infinity ????atk/0000def)
What appeared on the field was a tyrannosaurus Rex, but the one on thing that made it different was it had horns on its head. "This guy might not look like much yet but here comes his special ability, for every dinosaur that banish he gains 1000 attack points, and I have five dinosaurs that are banished so he has 5000 attack points, tyranno infinity attack gladiator Beast Hoplomus." Noah commanded, as tyranno infinity grew enormous while opening his mouth with a beam coming out of it. "I set one card face down and end my turn."