• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP

"If I had a bone, I'd gladly throw it at ya. Though I think that this guy here needs one more than you, a backbone to be specific." Blowback Dragon let out a laugh as Bob frowned.

"Well, no need to be rude." He murmured as the spirit spoke up again.

"Duel Spirits have their own realm in which they reside, though sometimes they venture into the human world. They do not have a physical form in this world unless summoned though, so no one can see us unless there is magic involved. I've heard stories of certain people being able to see us, but I've yet to see proof of that. Your little festival is an exception to that rule though, as that is the only day in the year that we can have a tangible form in this world without using magic. It's gonna be fun seeing all the other spirits walk around, wondering why the festival isn't going on." Blowback Dragon laughed once again, reminding Bob what it sounded like in case he forgot. "Among us Machines, no one would willingly side with you, creepy kid. The Zombies and Fiends might want to meet you though, or was it eat? I always have a hard time hearing them, or rather gearing them."

Bob inwardly cringed at the bad pun. Great, he had the misfortune of meeting a slighty unstable spirit who liked puns. This day just could not get any worse, could it? Knowing his luck, it probably could but he really just did not want to think it into existance.

-----------------

"Damn, this dorm is fancy compared to our dorm. I knew we were getting the short end of the stick, but this is insane." Willow marvelled at the luxury in the Ra Yellow dorm, almost needing a second pair of eyes to take it all in. "If this is Ra, imagine what Obelisk looks like. Talk about living like kings." When they arrived at Tobias' dorm, Jira knocked on the door in hopes of an reaction. "If he doesn't respond, maybe you can check like the doormat? Maybe he has a key hidden underneath it." It was a cliché, but it was better than nothing.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Oh? So then it is a realm... so if that’s the case...”

This brought up a contradiction. Bob said he had heard him laughing, assuming my entire the festival began, and Raven felt a connection to their charmers during the exorcism duel. So maybe...

“So then you being heard before this festival would certainly mean another magical force would be at play?”

Looking down at the spunky plushie, it was difficult to be intimidated by it. Even though it talked aggressively. However...this whole talk of monsters from another world contradicted Zombino and Zombina, who’s origins he felt no need to elaborate on at this time.

"I dunno, I'm not a Spellcaster. It could very well be that case, though some monsters have gotten an incredibly strong bond with people that allows them to communicate. Got anyone in mind who might have such a connection? Because I'm drawing a blank without a pencil. Atleast you're mentally faster than that dork."

"I can hear you, you know?"

"Good, that means you've yet to chicken out on us. Monsters can visit from the realm and just hang around people, but half of the time they either don't notice us, brush us off as the wind or in case of the duels as luck. It really is quite degrading, but hey. It's not like I know someone like that."

"Just call me by my name, man. It's Bob."

Blowback Dragon snickered at Bob's misfortune. This human once again proved to be very fun to mess with.

Lance watched as Tobias departed and Exxod disappeared before getting back to work.
"You know, we probably could have figured something out without you trying to hit him." Lance said to Eatos.
"It opened his eyes the same way it opened yours, did it not?" Eatos commented.
"Yes. But you mangled me up pretty badly when you hit me. If Exxod hadn't jumped out, Tobias could have been hurt pretty badly. And because Exxod jumped out, I was the one that got hurt from that." Lance said. Eatos said nothing, still resting on the meteorite.
"You were a special case." Eatos said.
"You knew that before you hit me." Lance said. An uncomfortable silence settled across the tunnel before Lance picked up his bag. Eatos sighed.
"I don't want a roommate..." Eatos said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As Jira waited for a response from Tobias' room, he took a moment to look around the Ra Yellow dorm. He hadn't really been in it all that much, and now that there wasn't much else to do he could really start to see the differences in the two dorms. This one looked nicer, felt nicer, even smelled nicer. The hallways were wider, the floor didn't creak... It was rather strange for Jira.
"Do you think this dorm has a pool?" Jira asked.

A few moments passed, and Jira knocked again. Still no response. At Willow's comment on a doormat, Jira looked at the base of the door. No door mat. Not that he expected to see one.
"...I don't think he's in his room." Jira said to Willow. Was he out investigating? Had he found something during the festival? A clue perhaps? Jira tried to think back, remember if Tobias had given him any clues as to where he had been investigating.
"I don't think he's here either. At the Ra Yellow dorm, I mean." Jira said. The Slifer Red turned and began to make his way out of the Ra Yellow dorm. "Maybe if we can find where he made that costume of his, we might be able to find him."

As Bella followed Dahlia out of the card shop, it seemed indeed Dahlia was aware of the pranks on campus and if her tone had been anything to go by she seemed disgusted by them as she had. Though Bella sensed there was more to that tone as she described the pranks to her which seemed to scale beyond "innocent fun" as they might argue to borderline serious crimes as this issue clearly had been more sever than she expected.

Though when Dahlia mentioned she knew who had been behind it, this had caught Bella's attention. Course the "lack of solid evidence" caused her inner critic to raise an eyebrow but she decided to hear the girl out all the same as she gave Dahlia her full attention. "I see, well who do you believe is behind these pranks?"

“Heh... Occult and Occultee confidentiality I’m afraid.” Goule shook his head with a smile. “But that does confirm that they do act spirits, and that you can reach to these entities just as any demon or long lost soul...that does explain a few things.”

The dark dust spirit he had sold his soul to was a prime example. Perhaps if he had known then what he knew now it wouldn’t be such a rocky path for his future. Smiling through it.

“At least your ‘Dork’ has good taste in monsters, no?”

Tobias was walking back to the duel academy, all of this information fresh in his mind. Spirits? Meteorites? Fate of the school? All these things were oh so recent and threatening that it was difficult to fully digest it. Even Exodd to show up like that...what does that mean? That she was his soul spirit or something?

This bothered him. Did that imply she was here all the time? Was she sentient or only ‘turned on’ within sight of the meteorite? There were many unknowns. But what he did know is that it was too dangerous to experiment with, especially since these thugs seemed to at least something about it that allowed malicious use.

"Oh, definitely. It's been who knows how long since someone actively used us Gun Dragons. Many people are turned away by the fact that our effects are not the most reliable. The last person that I know of was this blonde American who liked to cheat during his duels. I'm not opposed to cheating at times, but he cheated as if his life depended on it. I wasn't too big on him, but Barrel Dragon didn't seem to be thrown off by it. I don't know what happened afterwards, as I've yet to run into Barrel Dragon again." Blowback Dragon informed Goule about his thoughts on Bob.

Bob meanwhile was silent. Not only because this was not his area of expertise, but also because he was taken aback by the fact that Blowback Dragon was capable of complimenting people. "Uh, Goule? I have a question, does Blowback Dragon have to leave after this ritual?" The Ra Yellow felt that his nickname of Zomboy would be too insensitive, plus having a spirit of his favorite monster to talk to would be a nice thing. It beats talking to a card, that was for sure.

--------------

"A pool? I don't know, that sounds like the excessive luxury that the Obelisk dorm would have. It would be cool, but we won't be able to use it sadly. After all, we didn't bring our swim suits." Willow chuckled as Jira found out that Tobias was not in his dorm. "How are we going to find out where he made his costume? All that we know is that he recreated it to scale, he could have done that in any open space. Forests are out of the question, since there would be no way for him to properly recreate his costume." She didn't have any better ideas though, so she decided to follow Jira in the hope that he knew where to go.

Dahlia glanced up at Bella.
"I don't just 'think' he's behind the pranks. I know he is. And I know he is, because I saw him, and he pretty much told me." Dahlia said. The Obelisk Blue girl sighed angrily. "I was one of the students at the Hot Springs when the clothes got snatched. And I come out of the changing room just in time to see this Slifer Red, along with two other cronies, walking away from the Hot Springs with a huge pile of student uniforms! So I ran over to him and demanded that he give them back, and he laughed and said no. There was this other Ra Yellow student that was trying to get them to give them back the clothes as well, but they weren't listening to him either. So I was pissed, and went back to my dorm to get changed. But when I come back, the little punk has convinced everyone that he had found the clothes and was returning them! And that, moreover, he's become a little 'student detective' trying to 'solve' the cases! When I tried to tell people, they just look at me like I'm crazy!"

Dahlia seemed to be getting more and more worked up as she recounted the tale. But Dahlia took a moment to close her eyes and let out a breath.
"It doesn't help that he managed to fool Dr. Crowler with that sugar-sweet act. Then Dr. Crowler went and became the headmaster. So he's pretty much got the headmaster's ear at this point." Dahlia said angrily. "I mean, the kid's name is Weasel! Surely that would make people at least a little suspicious."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking out of the Ra Yellow dorm, Jira tried to think. If he wanted to make a hollow concrete block, where would he go on the island to make it? Willow had made a good comment.
"I have no clue, to be honest." Jira confessed. He looked back over to Willow before sighing. "I'm just worried. Because back when those raiders came to the island, Tobias went and did a bunch of investigating to try to figure out more info about them. I'm just worried that he might have stumbled on across something over his head. But I have no idea where he could be."

Jira thought for a moment.
"Maybe we could try looking in the windows of his dorm room, see if we could find any clues that way?" Jira suggested.

“Hmm...Barrel dragon eh? I wonder if...”

Goule hadn’t known about duel monsters for very long, only in the past couple years did he start looking into it. Mainly he focused on the occult sector of his life, but he did recall getting interested in duel monsters after a bandit who used a Barrel dragon was beaten by a man who could ‘see the future’. The that spark of curiosity is was put him on this course in the first place. Could it be duel monsters were always with humans even back then? Or perhaps even in ancient times?

Goule pondered the question Bob had posed, thinking hard about the subject. Looking to the stuffed animal inhabited by the cold hearted dragon, Goule decided to take it up with the actual monster.

“Say, you imply that monster have communicated with others before. How would you say that type of connection is maintained? While I have theories, I don’t want to accidentally bind the soul of another demon to someone. Besides, your new friend here wants to make this more then a pen pal basis...heheheh.”

Returning back to civilization, Tobias had arrived once the festivities had begun to settle. As he found himself returning to his own dormitories, he found two familiar faces, Willow and Jira in hot debate about...him? Perhaps they hadn’t expected him to emerge from the treeline as they talked, so he put it on himself to approach from behind.

“You worry is unwarranted but appreciated.” He said suddenly directly behind them. “I did not expect to be sought after in my absence. My earnest apologies if you were Inconvenienced.”

Well this was certainly new. He hadn’t been in an awkward situation like this since...well...ever. Did they need him or his expertise in a matter? Perhaps that’s why they wanted to see him.

"He's gonna be fine Jira. There's been no signs of raiders on the island anymore and the dude's got a sword. He can protect himself." Willow comforted her friend before thinking about the plan to look through the window. "It's worth a shot, do you need me to lift you up?" The girl chuckled at the thought before a voice spoke up right behind her, causing her to jump. "Tobias! Where've you been dude? We were looking for you, did you receive Jira's message? We were gonna watch kaiju movies together, no?" Whilst the Slifer Red was nowhere near as worried about Tobias as Jira was, she did find some relief in the fact that he was seemingly unharmed.

-------------

"You're a clever one, ain't ya? Guess you spent the time you saved by not showering studying." Blowback Dragon chuckled before clearing its throat. "I wanna make something clear though, I'm not a demon. That title is reserved for the big bad Fiend monsters like Summoned Skull. I'm gonna let it slide for now, since you actually seem to know what you're talking about. As for your question, monsters generally stick around people that meet a couple of criteria. They own the card version of that spirit, they have a compatible personality with the spirit and they have to be able to respect the spirit. Those who cannot respect the feeble Kuriboh are not worthy of the might Blue-Eyes White Dragon after all. Of course, with some luck I can put a bullet through both of them, but that's neither here nor there. Point is that you gotta, as the young humans say it, 'vibe' with the spirit. It just so happens to be the case that I quite enjoyed my time hanging around this dork. To maintain the connection, it is the same as with you humans. Just talk with your partner and don't be a jerk, easy as pie."

"So mister 'Science over mystery' over there has nothing to worry about. I'll be around, I just won't be physical and you might not be able to see me. During duels that you use your Blowback Dragon card, I'll be there. After all, it is modelled after me. Any other questions that you are dying to know the answer to?" The spirit let out another laugh, though this time Bob didn't find it annoying. It had grown on him, in fact it sounded a little comforting knowing that Blowback Dragon would be there at all times. On the other hand, they were there at all times. The Ra Yellow suddenly wondered if Duel Spirits knew about the rules of privacy humans had.

"Tobias!" Jira said, startled by the sudden appearance of his friend. The Slifer Red was clearly relieved at the reappearance of his friend, and smiled sheepishly. Of course it would be like Tobias to simply show up out of nowhere.
"No, no, it's fine. I just, uh... got nervous. I remembered you going and doing a bunch of investigating those raiders a while ago, and I, uh... Guess I assumed the worst." Jira said. He nodded along with Willow's questions, but didn't really ask any of his own. Sure, he was curious. But it could always wait until later.

It seemed as though it was mainly up to the monster weather they wanted to be communicated with it seemed. But now that this connection was established, it seemed as though blowback had taken a shining, if not a ironic interest in Bob. He was going to be very interested to monitor the effects this may have.

*Knock!* *Knock!*

“Oooooopen up!” A familiar obelisk voice ringed.

Weasel seemed to be just outside. Goule seemed disappointed that this would end so soon, looking to blowback.

“It was quite the experience meeting you in the...heh...flesh.”

Goule haggardly wheezed at this joke, before coughing and hitting his own chest. Nudging Bob, he questioned him.

“So we have a guest knocking. Shall we dispel the ritual?”

Tobias looked from Jira and Willow and back again. Were they really seeking him out instead of simply watching their activity together? Why did they worry if they knew he went in on his own? Emotions were never his strong-suit, so understanding these things were harder than calculus for him. Crossing his arms and closing his eyes, Tobias went on to explain himself.

“I was investigating further onto what the invaders upon this land scoured for in this latest attack. I have yet to find evidence of an object they are desiring to find.”

This was true. They weren’t after an object. So he was still very much telling the truth. Shaking away the thought, he opened his eyes with the tip of a smile visible though the top of his scarf.

“Now...enough about that. I believe I have yet to see the conclusion of the reptilian invader and it‘a mechanical counterpart...”

"If you think that is the best choice, then yes." Bob admitted as Blowback Dragon let out a laugh.

"Don't worry mate, I'll be with you till the end. It's up to you to decide if it is a good thing or not."

"Oh, Goule? I want to apologize for calling you Zomboy earlier. You still look scary to me, but you didn't judge me when I came to you and actually helped me. That's more than I can say of most people here."

"Oh help, I'm stuck with a sap! Kiddo, send me back! Please!" The spirit joked as Bob admitted his fault. "Nah, just joking. Feel free to hit me up anytime, you're fun to talk to."

"Give me a minute Weasel, kinda busy here!" The Ra Yellow yelled over his shoulder before facing Goule again. "After you, ritual leader."

----------

"They say no news is good news, no? If there's nothing to worry about, then let's not waste energy worrying about things that are not here. I'm siding with Tobias here, cause I've yet to see the movie at all! Let's go Jira, we got some movie time to make up for!" Willow exclaimed as she stretched her arms and smiled. They found the missing friend, now they could finally watch the kaiju movies she wanted to see so desperately. "Do you think we'll need more popcorn or will we have enough?"

This caused Bella's eyes to widen as she normally was not one to cut someone off but just the term student detective had caught her eye, and indeed once the name "Weasel" came out her concern had become an accusation. This was a bit of a big reveal, as the same guy she agreed to work with may if Dahlia's story had legs very well could be the one pulling the strings behind these pranks. Her story had the passion behind it and the prank she was victim to seemed in line with others, but beyond word of another student with her it seemed she lacked evidence. So even if Bella had the same issues with Weasel even upon a first meeting with no context it seemed rash to declare him guilty off this anecdotal

Which seemed to be her issue, much to her frustration, as even the Principal Crowler had been suckered in by Weasel's "charm" according to her words which seemed to only strengthen her story. After all why would Crowler otherwise name a member of a dorm treated so poorly otherwise as head of the investigation? Bella seemed to give her story thought before she'd speak up.

"On the assumption that I believe you, do you think you can share the name of the other Ra Yellow student with you in the clothing incident? You may say you lack proof, but an eye witness often can be a key first step." Bella said, as rather than dismiss her account she seemed willing to hear Dahlia out.

So he was right on with what was keeping Tobias. He'd have to talk to Tobias later on letting other people know where he was going in case something ended up happening to him. Feeling relieved that his friend was back and unharmed, Jira grinned at his friends and gave them a thumbs up.
"I'll put on another bag of popcorn when he get back to the dorm. Let's do it!" Jira said, and began to make his way back to the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahlia sighed.
"Yeah, but I don't know how much you're going to get out of him. His name's Bob. I talked to him a few days ago, and it seemed more like he was friends of the two other students that do pranks with Weasel. Those two are Slifer Reds, and their names are..." Dahlia paused, trying to remember the names she had heard announced during the doubles tournament and the cosplay competition. "Brix and Bracer? Something along those lines, I can't really remember. I talked to them a couple days ago as well, and they also pretty much told me they did pranks as well, following the lead of Weasel."

Dahlia glanced back up to Bella.
"The way you're talking... Are you going to be trying your hand at investigating this as well?" Dahlia asked.

“Yes, let’s indeed do it.”

Before walking inside though, Tobias took a moment, looking back into the forest where he came. He stood in silence for a few seconds, pondering what had just transpired. In the deep forest, he could have sworn there was a small yellow light.

“...”

Then the duelist walked back inside, joining the rest of his newfound friends.

Hehehe...If you insist.”

Goule grabbed the bamboo slip from Bob’s grasp, the coloration of the circle returning to a pale white. The ritual had been completed from start to finish. While this was the case however, Weasel grew impatient outside before-

*BOOM!*

The door was kicked open, Braxer on the other side having been the muscle behind the act. Weasel had a smug look on his face while his two henchmen stood on either side of him.

“Knock. knock.”

Tracy sat on the floor of her room, opening the card packs that Bob gifted her. Another copy of A Legendary Ocean, that could be useful... Abyss Warrior... Atlanean Pikeman... Gemini Lancer... Not many cards of the pack really stood out to being useful for her. The last card slipped out of the pack, landing face-down on the ground. Tracy knelt to pick it up when she heard a muffled 'BOOM' from down the hallway. It wasn't an explosion, more like someone slamming a door. Curious, Tracy stuck her head out of her room to see what was going on.

Bella seemed to nod at this as she thought over the info, so the eye witness may have had a relationship which compromised his word. If what Dahlia said had been true naturally which offered a wrinkle into things, though she did mention some other names that seemed to be in league with Weasel which only seemed to make this difficult. But the information itself would be invaluable and when asked about an investigation of her own Bella merely smiled.

"Well technically I am "part" of Weasel's team, but my goal is to find the one who actually is behind the pranks not just who Weasel believes is behind them. So you can say I am running my own side investigation into things." Bella clarified though it seemed that she was willing to do what was needed to solve this issue even if it meant investigating her own "teammate."

"Tell me Weasel, what do you not get about waiting? We were just about to open the door, sheesh. What if it was locked? I'd be stuck with a broken door, who's gonna pay for that?" Bob wasted no time in correcting the Obelisk Blue, having yet to forget or forgive Weasel for how he treated him in the arena. "What's the problem? In need of companionship? I'd say take a seat, but I noticed that you do whatever you want apparently." The Ra Yellow was not totally sure about it, but he could swear that he heard Blowback Dragon chuckling behind him. This was already well on its way to becoming a headache, and if it did, he'd have to find a moment to inform Tracy about this. "You better make this quick by the way, I've got other things to do tonight than to listen to you."

----------------

"Alright! Let's get this show on the road, I've gone far too long without giant creatures smashing stuff to bits." Willow was ecstatic about finally getting to watch a kaiju movie, though she stopped for a second to keep an eye on Tobias after he stood still. "Hey Tobias, you okay dude? Come on, let's go. We don't want to miss you again tonight, the movie night won't be complete without you." Beckoning her new friend over, the Slifer Red flashed a grin before catching up to Jira.

“Can it suspect.” Weasel commanded, putting a hand to Bob. “I’m here under direct authority to suspect this image!”

Flipping a picture to Bob, it was the same picture Weasel had that blackmailed him before! Inviting himself in, Weasel continued his speech as he paced.

“And due to the high likelihood it’s a Slifer red, I suspect this to be a two man show. You supply the prankster, and you get compensated for it. Making dirty money at the expense of others! What have you to say in your defense?”

While this was happening, Goule soundlessly made his way toward the window, pulling it up and beginning to stretch his body through it.

Ehhhhh...If you’d excuse me, I’m on thin ice after the cafeteria cat incident. I can’t afford another strike on my student record.”

"You can leave Goule, thanks for the help with my problem." Bob waved Goule goodbye before slamming the window shut and closing the door. Glaring at Weasel, the Ra Yellow practically hissed at the boy. "Weasel, what the fuck do you think you're doing?! Didn't you have a rule that Hooligans would not be pranked? What kind of bullshit are you pulling on me? Is this because I talked back to you? I swear to god if it is, I did not know you would sink this low. I don't even know any Slifer Reds, I only know Braxer and Bix. What kind of motivation would I even have to create pranks? You know that jack shit happened when you were gone, I am not too big on pranks. In my time as a hooligan, I did two pranks in total and that includes the one I did to avoid getting blackmailed. Yet here you are, ready with a knife to stab me in the back and a shovel for me to dig my own grave!" The boy was thoroughly pissed, and who could blame him? He'd done nothing wrong, yet here he was getting accused by someone who he once might have considered a friend. Truly, there was no justice in this world anymore.

Weasel seemed to relish Bob’s frustrations, cruelly snickering up at him. Braxer and Bix didn’t seem much more empathetic to Bob. They looked almost betrayed and callus.

“Oh, this isn’t a prank. This is punishment, a reckoning. Y’a see, I gave you a warning, and I won’t have me rule opposed by anyone. Let alone a supposed Hooligan. No one orders me around, I am the law in this band, and trying to dismantle us won’t go unchallenged.”

That’s when Bix, shaking his fist stepped forward. He seemed greatly angered by this whole incident.

“Y-Yeah! You said we didn’t have free will! We do have free will! And now we are using it, Jerk!”

“Not cool Bob. Not cool.” Braxer shook his head.

Weasel stepped close and closer to Bob, his impish demeanor and sinister snicker was followed up by him putting a finger assertively on Bob’s chest.

“Ya see, buddy, the hooligans have three rules. Prank to your heart’s content, Don’t prank another hooligan, and most importantly: Don’t. Cross. The Kid!

As if on cue, Bix rushed up and yanked out a drawer from Bob’s desk, and Weasel would grab a bag concealed by his jacket and lob it in the now removed drawer.

*Poof!*

It was a bag filled with glitter, half opened and partially used. Braxer pulled out a camera and began to snap photos of this as well as the crime scene overall.

“You see that? THAT is what’s called evidence! I own you now pal!”

Weasel let out a fit of laughter, his inferiority complex and his desire for revenge quenched in one go. If there was one thing Weasel had a knack for, it was ruining lives. And he would be damned if anyone would try and get in his way of that.

Bob grew more and more agitated, this could not be happening to him. Even the spirit of Blowback Dragon was silent for a minute, figuring out that the current situation was a bit too tense to laugh at. "How in the seven hells is criticism equal to trying to disband you? I could not care less who was in charge, you can be in charge until the day I keel over! Y'know what? Go ahead! Send me back to the Slifer dorms, get me expelled! I honestly could not care less anymore! If it means that I'll get away from your petty ass, then I'd be willing to play goddamn Russian Roulette for it! The moment I ran into you in that dreaded hallway was the worst mistake of my life, because my life's been nothing but an unrelentless hell since then!" Yanking the door of his dorm open, the Ra Yellow stormed outside and didn't stop walking until he was at the harbor. It was quiet here, and it was decently far from Weasel. Grabbing his phone, he texted Tracy.

"Problem just got a lot worse, change of plans. Meet me at the harbor if you want to talk."

Sending the message, Bob let out a sigh and laid down on the pier. The anger had subsided to the level that he didn't want to fight god anymore, leaving room for a tingly sensation behind his eyes. What did he do to deserve this treatment? Ever since Weasel got that promotion to Obelisk Blue, ever since Crowler became in charge, he'd become so much more obnoxious. The worst part of it all was that Braxer and Bix picked Weasel's side. It wasn't unexpected, but it still stung. Who did he have left? Goule didn't want to get involved with Weasel after an incident, which was respectable. That probably also meant that he didn't want to get involved with him in case the occult club member also became a target. Weasel, Braxer and Bix made it very clearly known that they did no longer tolerate his presence and Tracy, oh lord Tracy. She'd gone through a lot lately, both losing her deck and a match in front of hundreds of people. Could he really bring himself to get her in the scope of Weasel's tyranny? The boy let out a frustrated groan, it would be so much easier if he didn't run into the one person who would be in control of everything that fateful day. He just knew his days were numbered and there was nothing that he could do against it. The best he could do was to make sure that Weasel did not get any more evidence against him, if the Obelisk didn't just simply make more.

Looking down the hall, Tracy watched as a group made their way into Bob's room. She was only able to catch a glimpse, some Red and Blue making their way into Bob's room. Hadn't Bob left the dorm? Where those students... breaking into Bobs room?! Not other doors looked like they had been slammed open. What was going on?

Tracy bit her thumbnail nervously. It wasn't her place to go sticking her nose in other people's business... but Bob seemed like he had enough trouble on his mind. She could hear muffled voices from the dorm room, then... laughing? Tracy was about to go check it out when she heard more voices, then leaving the room was... Bob? He seemed rather upset. Two of the people that Tracy had seen enter were wearing Slifer jackets. Bix and Braxer? But who was the Obelisk?

Biting her thumbnail nervously once again, she decided to make her move. She just had to be casual about it. The Ra Yellow girl straightened up, throwing on her jacket and breathing carefully. Tracy made her way down the hall, aiming as if to walk to the Ra Yellow commons area. As she passed Bob's room, Tracy looked towards it as she walked past. She was able to catch three faces. Bix. Braxer. And... was that Weasel in an Obelisk Blue uniform?

And just like that Tracy was passed Bob's room. Her head swirling, the Ra Yellow girl did her best to keep walking casually until she made it to the Ra Yellow common area. Tracy sat on a couch, breathing heavily and thinking back to what she had just seen. Weasel had been a Slifer Red when he had dueled him in the doubles tournament. There's no way he could have moved up dorms that quickly since then. And then there was the fact Weasel had... almost a sinister expression on his face when Tracy walked past. Dahlia said he had stolen clothes before... had he done it again? Perhaps Bob had been upset because they were pranking him? Tracy couldn't know for sure. There was something more going on here.

As if on cue, her phone went off. Checking it, Tracy saw it was a text from Bob. The harbor?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahlia sighed, shaking her head. At least this girl was willing to listen to her, but not as much as she wanted to.
"I told you the kid was... You know what, sure. Just be careful. He's a really good duelist, which I'm sure makes him rather clever as well. And do try to fully understand what I just told you. Because if this kid is behind these pranks, which he is, as well as the investigations, then he could probably pin whoever he wanted to on who was causing the crimes." Dahlia said. Shaking her head, Dahlia began to make her way towards the Ra Dorms. She paused, glancing back to Bella again.

"My brother would always tell me that you can see who people really are when you duel them. I never thought much of it. But maybe you might learn something if you duel Weasel." Dahlia said before going on her way.

Sure, omw. Tracy texted back. The Ra Yellow girl got up off the couch and began to make her way towards the dock.

It didn't take her long, and as she approached she could see Bob lying down on the pier. He looked... well, he still looked rather upset. tracy sat down next to Bob.
"Hey." Tracy said to her friend. "You okay?"

Last edited:
"I could honestly only feel worse if there was a knife between my ribs." Bob replied rather grouchy, not making any attempt to get up. "I promised you that I'd tell you what was bothering me, but I might as well tell you the whole story now. It's not like I'll be here much longer if Weasel has a say in it." The Ra Yellow let out a sigh. "I met Weasel and the others one day in a hallway after they pranked Crowler with glitter. After I bumped into him, he framed me for the prank by slipping glitter in my pocket and taking a picture after I took it out in surprise. After a duel, I got blackmailed into joining their gang and I had to prove myself by playing a prank. I decided to slip laxatives in the soup in the cafeteria, which got the attention of Crowler who I convinced that a Slifer Red was behind that. It all really just went downhill from there." Spreading out his arms, the Machine duelist looked up at the sky. If only he could just fly away from here, start anew. Away from the tragedy about to unfold.

"You've heard about the hot springs incident, no? Weasel was behind that and he also stole my clothes, after which I tried to make sure that they wouldn't get caught. After all, they could easily rat me out as well. After that, the pranks died down a bit and the tag team tournament started. We both know how that went, after all we met there. Right before the second raider invasion, I asked Weasel to keep Crowler busy as I tried to reinforce the idea that I was a part of the group. Maybe it was aimed at Weasel, maybe I wanted confirmation myself. I don't know why I did it, but I hacked into the arena and added some voice lines that you know all too well. I'm sorry about that, it was never meant to be used after the tag team tournament. After that, Weasel vanished for a while and the pranks died down." Bob propped himself up and hugged his knees, looking down at the pier to avoid looking Tracy in the eye. What would she think of him, after admitting that he lied to her and was part of the reason that her defeat was so humiliating? He couldn't blame her if she walked away, it was completely reasonable.

The boy continued, his voice growing monotonous as to keep it all together. "After the disastrous finals of the festival, Weasel once again showed up after becoming an Obelisk Blue due to unknown reasons. If I had to guess, Crowler probably had something to do with it. He's practically on Weasel's leash at this point. Weasel had an ambitious prank in mind and I decided to criticize it to make sure all potential mistakes were accounted for, something that he did not approve of. I'll admit that I didn't say the kindest things at that moment, so I can somewhat understand why they lashed out at me. After I took care of my second problem with some help from Goule, a fellow Ra Yellow, Weasel barged into my room and accused me of being responsible for all the pranks. Understandably, I was incredibly pissed and insulted him. In response, he merely laughed and got Bix to throw a bag of glitter in my drawer before taking pictures of it as evidence. He thought that I was trying to undermine his leadership, even though I don't want to preform pranks. I didn't even want to be part of the Hooligans in the first place, but my hand was forced. He basically owns me now and he can very easily get me expelled if he wants to. After all, he is Crowler's favorite and my word is useless. This could very well be my last week on Duel Academy, I don't know."

After explaining the whole situation to Tracy, Bob looked out over the ocean. Who knew how far the mainland was? Too far to swim, he knew that much. The next time he'd be on the mainland, it was very likely to be alone on the boat off Duel Academy. All because one little tyrant could not take criticism and saw it as a threat to his regime. Was this how his brother felt during that dinner? Did he feel offended in his personal rules and values? He decided to be the bigger man and walk away though, he didn't let others suffer because he was too short-sighted. If anything, it was the other way around. He suffered because others were short-sighted.

Weasel the Kid looked Bob over as he exploded at them. The fire in Bix’s eyes appeared to all but vanish while Braxer appeared somewhat unmoved. After Bob left, Weasel looked on in silence at the wake of their actions.

“So...running from the crime scene. Check that as another one.”

Weasel seemed to lack all empathy regarding the outburst, seeming to just shrug his shoulders and carry on. Pointing at the mess, he nudged Braxer.

“Brax, make it seem more like a struggle and then take some more. Gotta make it more
Photogenic.”

“Aye Aye Boss.”

“Bix, come with me. We got some other things to do.”

Bix looked at the crime scene with mixed feelings. He had gotten his revenge for the way Bob had betrayed him. But it didn’t seem fulfilling. Instead he felt a bit of a pit in his stomach. Was it...shame?

“Yo, Shivvers.” Weasel snapped his fingers. “With me.”

“R-Right boss.”

They took their leave, heading towards the obelisk dorm area. They didn’t seem to be in a hurry to get to the principle’s office. Although Weasel had a hard time containing his bubbling laughter from his heinous act.

Tracy said nothing as Bob explained his situation. She wasn't usually one to get angry, but the more Bob explained his story, the more anger she could feel building. For the first time she could remember, Tracy felt fully and totally enraged. Tracy closed her eyes and took deep breaths, trying to wrap her head around everything Bob told her.
"...I... I had some suspicions. Dahlia told me about what she had seen during the hot springs. And then when I dueled you and Weasel, he acted nice... but something still felt off. Then there was how strange you, and Bix and Braxer, all acted when I was hanging out with you three today. And of course your response you gave me when I asked you about the stadium." Tracy stood up, and began to pace around the dock. She felt like an idiot for not just believing what Dahlia said...

"This is messed up." Tracy said. "Weasel is not right in the head."
Tracy looked back to Bob.
"Who does that?! Just blackmails some for no reason? Making his victim just pull pranks or risk getting in trouble?" Tracy kicked a rock off the harbor into the water angrily, pacing back and forth.
"And Bix and Braxer? I thought they were your friends! I can't believe they would just... do that to you!" Tracy said. The Ra Yellow girl thought for a moment. "Look, I saw them still in your room when they left. Maybe if we're fast enough, we can catch them before they leave the dorm."

Bob let out an emotionless chuckle. "I've always been the second choice, I'm not surprised that they chose Weasel over me. Weasel helped them during their deepest moments, all I did was criticize them and give both of them a copy of Twin-Barrel Dragon." The Ra Yellow looked up at the sky, there were no clouds to be seen. It would be a clear night sky tonight. "Even if you catch them, then what? They have pictures, all you have is my word which is unreliable as I am the accused. In the worst case scenario, you get targeted too for disrupting the search or something. It's not worth the risk Trace, you'll just become their next target. You're gonna have to wait for them to slip up or something, they have Crowler on their side and a sick genius." He laid down again, his legs dangling above the water. "The best you can do in my opinion is survive. Survive until this storm has passed, tell what you heard to people who believe you and are skeptical of Weasel like Dahlia. He can't get away with this, but he will. He's got the power on his side and if the constant history lessons of my brother have taught me anything, it is that revolutions cannot succeed without enough people to support it. You are a clever girl Tracy, don't do anything reckless. I'd not be happy to find out you got expelled because of me."

Bob let out a sigh, his eyes fighting against the same tingly feeling and his mouth a grim line. "If you're going to fight back against Weasel, you might as well know about Bix. Weasel is impossible to get a read on and Braxer has no obvious flaws, but Bix is a terrible liar and falls for every pretty girl he sees. He's been checking you out all day, no matter how many times I warned him. Maybe you can do something with that information, but don't push your luck. Be patient and stay safe, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that that bastard will be getting cocky after what he pulled on me." His voice cracked as he swore, but he really could not care less at the moment. His reputation would already get shattered by Weasel, so he had nothing to lose.

"To think I once considered those backstabbers my friends, it's almost embarrassing."

"Stop... stop talking like its over for you. It's not over for you." Tracy said, her anger turning to determination. The girl made her way over to Bob and knelt down next to the other Ra Student.
"This isn't over yet. Last time I checked, you're still at Duel Academy." Tracy said, trying her best to inspire some hope in her friend. "The duel isn't over until you've lost your last Life Point. And you've still got some left. The duel isn't finished yet."

Tracy looked back over the harbor.
"You said revolutions cannot succeed without enough people to support it, so then lets get some people. But we're going to do it together, because I'm not giving up on you, and I'm not going to let you give up on yourself. You're Bob, user of the legendary Blowback Dragon! User of the powerful Powerhold the Moving Battery! Luck is going to be on your side soon, we just have to hold out until then." Tracy said. The Ra Yellow was beginning to go into duel mode as she thought over the situation. It looked grim, with an opponent of a fully stacked field. Weasel had Bix and Braxer, along with false evidence, Crowler, and a good standing with the students. He was evidently a good duelist and skilled manipulator as well. Tracy just had to find the right ways to clear his side of the field and attack directly.

"C'mon, let's get you back to the dorm." Tracy said.

Bella watched ad Dahlia walked off, her attitude was something that seemed to get to her more than anything. Even as she made it clear she aimed to be objective in finding out who was behind these pranks, even if her own "teammate" was the culprit, she seemed to have an air of defeat to it all. Like she almost expected Bella's words to be hollow air and the worst to happen which she feared to be Weasel framing another for his own crimes.

Well, Bella knew one thing, whoever was guilty even if this oh so "scary" Weasel, things would not fall that way. She'd made sure of that.

With an increased drive, Bella moved out of the card shop and began to set out for a little walk. More than anything else she needed to get to this Bob, he was a key witness to the prank that drove Dahlia to certainty of Weasel's guilt and if she could get him to speak in support of Dahlia's account one eye witness becomes a supported account. One voice could be dismissed, the majority cannot. But first and foremost she needed to get to her dorm and settle to her room. Tomorrow, when she had her meeting with Weasel, she'd get that duel with him and there'd be no two ways about it.

Last edited:
Bob couldn't resist a chuckle from escaping his throat. "The legendary Blowback Dragon, what a title." Propping himself up with his arm, the boy flashed a watery smile at Tracy. He only just realized how lucky he was that she was willing to stay by his side. Similarly to Powerhold, he could only do so much by himself. "You're right, I've been in worse situations than this in duels and gotten out of it. All I needed was a lucky Time Wizard flip." Suddenly a lightbulb went off inside of the boy's head, time. "Tracy, I think I know how to get one more person on our side." Getting himself off the ground, the Ra Yellow dusted his clothes off and made eye contact with the girl. His smile grew to be more genuine as he rubbed his eyes clear of any tears. "Thank you Tracy, it means a lot to me that you're willing to stay on my side."

It wasn't much, but the boy finally felt like he found someone who would stay by his side. He finally felt like he belonged. There, on that uncomfortable and lonely pier, Bob knew that he made a good decision at Duel Academy. Should he get expelled within the next week, then he wasn't going to waste his time moping around. He could do that later, the time to fight back against tyranny was now. And even if they were not physically there, the encouraging roar from Blowback Dragon ringing in his head meant that he never truly was alone.

Six minutes. That was apparently more or less how long Kenny was allowed to sleep tonight. Despite his fatigue, it had taken quite some time for him to actually fall asleep after getting back to his room. It was probably reasonable to chalk it up to the lingering adrenaline from the contest.

Unfortunately, as soon as he drifted off, someone began making horrific noises in the dorm. A slammed door. Yelling. Running. Very nice. Not like there were people trying to rest, after all. Luckily it had quieted down a while ago, right after he'd heard someone running past. He assumed whoever the culprit was just booked it after being told off or something. Good! Rubbing his eyes, Kenny laid back down on his pillow. Finally some peace and quiet-

Loud footsteps and voices right past his door.

This is the final straw.

In the timespan of less than half a minute (new record for Kenny), he'd jumped out of bed, gotten out of his pajamas and put on his Ra Yellow uniform. Of course, as soon as he exited his room, the corridor was as empty as could be. Figures. But now that he was awake anyway, he decided he might as well take a walk anyway. Patrol the corridors a little, because evidently no one else was doing it. Maybe find the source of his sleeplessness. And boy, would that source ever regret choosing tonight of all nights to make some noise.

Seeing Bob encouraged, Tracy began to brighten up as well.
"That's the spirit!" Tracy said as Bob regained some hope about the situation. Not only hope, it seemed like Bob had an idea as well. Tracy returned Bob's smile.
"Hey, it's... it's no problem. We're friends, right? Someone's gotta look out for you when the coin doesn't land in your favor." Tracy said. Although it was a terrible situation... it had been a long time since Tracy made her way to Duel Academy, and now she felt she really had another friend besides Dahlia here.

Tracy stood up as well, putting a hand on her hip.
"Okay, what's your idea?" Tracy asked Bob.

"...Yeah. We're friends." It took Bob a second to admit it, but he was convinced that Tracy was his friend. She wouldn't use him for personal gain, she wouldn't stab him in the back, she would accept him for who he was. He had yet to truly make friends at Duel Academy, he didn't feel the need to do so when he was a Hooligan, but it felt....right to be actual friends with Tracy. Letting out a chuckle at her coin metaphor, the Ra Yellow shook his head. "Then you're gonna have a blast with my duels, I've flunked plenty of coin tosses."

When Tracy asked him about his plan, Bob began to pace back and forth. "You know that I have a brother, right? Trevor has always been someone who wanted to do the right thing, even if it meant that others would not like him. I'm sure that he will be on our side once I tell him what's going on. Since he is not a student at Duel Academy, he is immune to Weasel's blackmailing. Plus, maybe Crowler will buckle at the threat of negative publicity. Let me call him." The Machine duelist grabbed his phone and called his brother, putting the call on speaker for Tracy to listen along.

"Trevor Lerdwich, what can I help you with?" A tired voice said on the other side of the phone.

"Hey Trevor, Bob here. I need your help with something."

A chuckle. "Well if it isn't my darling brother? Interesting, isn't it? The first contact you initiate with me is a cry for help. Alright, I'll bite. It's bound to be more dynamic than studies about how dinosaurs walked, what's got your panties in a twist?"

Bob ignored the jabs that his brother fired off at him and explained the situation to him. The phone was silent for a second before Trevor spoke up again. "Bob, Bob, Bob. What did you get yourself into? You can bet your ass that this kid's gonna abuse this blackmail to get you to do more pranks which in turn gives him more blackmail. I recommend that you follow along for now, but your friend could warn and inform people about what is about to happen. Be discreet, this kid seems like a lot of work and could easily get them involved as well. I'm coming over in two weeks, I've got a couple of days off that I keep getting bothered about. I think it's about time I step up as an older brother and see the situation for myself. Back in my day, Obelisks did not get away with this much. Then again, this was bound to happen once Crowler took position. Keep my advice in mind, I know all too well that you like taking some risks. See you in two weeks."

With those words, Trevor hung up and Bob looked at Tracy, grinning at her with a slightly smug feeling. "Told ya he'd be down."

Tracy listened to the call curiously. So this was Bob's brother, the one he said had some experience banishing monsters? It sounded like he was coming to the island. It was good to see that Bob had faith in his brother to come help, but Tracy wasn't too sure on how much he would really be able to help them. Not to mention, Bob might not have two weeks... Tracy shook that thought from her head. She couldn't think like that. The Ra Yellow student returned her friend's smile.
"Yeah." Tracy looked around the harbor. "We should head back to the dorm. You've got enough trouble coming your way already, we don't need to add 'out after curfew' to that list."

"That's probably not a good item on my rep list, no. " Bob chuckled for a second before making his way back to the dorms. "Hey, Trace? Thanks for coming, I really needed someone to talk to. I appreciate it." The Ra Yellow knew that he was not that good with emotional situations, Tracy discovered that first hand, but he really felt the need to tell her that. "I hope we can get through this. If we don't, then atleast I can find solace in the fact that my story was told to someone who cares. Right now, all we can do is be brave in the face of adversity and hold our ground. Who knows? Maybe someone will make a play about this story, can you imagine?" The boy chuckled once again, the laughter of Blowback Dragon backing him up.

After arriving back at the obelisk dorms after curfew, Weasel arrived at his new bright and shiny room. Giggling, the Obelisk Blue jumped on his bed. Bouncing to a stop, the kid kicked his feet up and down like he couldn’t hold it in anymore.

“Bwhahaha! Did you see the look on his face! Priceless! The whole ‘brooding edgy vibe’ totally failing while we crush his dreams on a whim! It soooo delicious~“

Three multicolored lights floated around his head. The green one seeming to sway toward the blue and then the red ones. They began to float around Weasel’s head, who growled at them.

“Just what do you mean gone too far? This was all our plan, wasn’t it? Geez, for a bunch of Hooligans yourselves you know how to kill a vibe.”

The spirits floated in silence before vanishing entirely. Psht, what do they know? They weren’t the ones pulling off these pranks, I was! They ain’t gonna order me around neither. I’m Weasel the Kid! I answer to nobody!

A new day came, the sun riding out the edge of the hilltops, marking a new day for duel academy. It was oddly still following the events of the duel spirit tourney. Tobias had already packed his things to start living in that corridor with Eatos. However, he was slow to do so.

He would never admit it, but this dorm life had grown on him. He never actually had the opportunity to be a kid or a teen and experience social interactions on this scale. But alas, duty came first.

Waking up in her dorm room, Tracy rubbed her eyes and began to get ready for the day. Dahlia had evidently tried to visit her while she was out with Bob, and had left some card packs for her. She felt a little bad about missing her friend. Ever since she had lost her deck, Tracy had... slightly been avoiding her friend. It's not that she didn't want to see Dahlia. But Tracy didn't want to burden her. And also... what if she looked down on Tracy for losing her deck? It was a stupid notion. They had been friends as long as Tracy could remember, and Dahlia wasn't the type to do that. But still... the thought persisted.

She couldn't give into that thought path. If anyone was going to help her and Bob, it would be Dahlia. They should meet up with her today and talk to her. In fact, Dahlia probably had some questions about her deck choice for the tournament. She should tell her friend about what had happened during the raid...

As Tracy got ready for the day, something on the ground caught her eye. A Duel Monsters card? She had dropped the last one from the water pack yesterday. Kneeling down, Tracy picked it up. A fusion card, one depicting what appeared to be a whole adventuring party... made up entirely of Penguins. Penguin Brave? Tracy had never seen this card before, but it appeared to work with her deck. It was a powerful card at that. Tracy slid the card into her deck holster and made her way into the corridor.

"One day down, thirteen left to go." Bob said to himself as he stretched out his arms. Suddenly, every day was a blessing and he began realizing how lucky he was to even be here. He really could not waste his time moping around and being sad, there was enough time to do so later. For now, he had to make the most of his time at Duel Academy.

"You seem in a good mood, gonna meet up with your girlfriend?"

The relentless taunting of Blowback Dragon was almost trivial at this point, as Bob got dressed and denied the accusation. "She's not my girlfriend, we're just friends. I don't know why media intends to force the idea that girls and boys cannot be friends unless there's romance down our throats, but frankly it is annoying. Besides, I'd say I have some more pressing matters to keep my mind busy than an non-existant romance."

"Yeah, like that card pack you left on the ground. What's in that thing anyway? Another Blowback Dragon card? The more, the merrier I'd say."

Bob tore the card pack open, he completely forgot about it after what happened yesterday. It was a shame too, there were some good cards in the pack. Electromagnetic Turtle, Boot-Up Order - Gear Force, Ancient Gear Gadget, Boot-Up Admiral - Destroyer Dynamo and Cyber Phoenix. Although the spell and trap department was lacking a bit, the monsters definitely made up for it. After editing his deck, the Ra Yellow stepped outside his dorm. He had no clue what today would bring, but surely it could not be worse than what happened yesterday? Maybe he'd try to talk to Goule about the situation, if he had the guts to talk to the creepy kid again.

---------------

Willow yawned as she rubbed her eye. She spent way too much time last night creating a kaiju of her own, but she couldn't come up with anything that wasn't just one of her fusion monsters or a combination of the Kaiju she saw yesterday with Jira and Tobias. "This is why I'm a duelist and not a graphic designer, I'd be fired on grounds of plagiarism." Chuckling to herself, the girl once again yawned as she got dressed and brushed her teeth. Yesterday was a lot of fun, but man did it drain her energy. She wouldn't be surprised to find out that she would retain absolutely no information today. Oh well, she was still young. Besides, it's not like she had a reputation to uphold as a Slifer. Stepping outside her dorm, the girl stretched her arms and made her way to the common room. She was starving this morning.

As night fell, and those around campus seemed to turn in for the night, a cloaked figure with a dark mask and cape that seemed to flap in the wind as it overlooked the roof of one of the Obelisk Blue dorms as the almost Sentai-style figure seemed to glance down at the school around it. It was unclear just what this figure was, or what it had been doing but one thing was clear it had something on the mind and seemed driven in whatever it was planning.

But what was it planning? Well only time seemed to say it would tell...

----------​
Bella had awoken early enough as she sat on her bed, having opened up a couple of her booster packs and began to mill through them to see if they had anything her deck could use. Sadly it seemed to be a zombie heavy set as luck would have it, isn't the reason to get generic packs to avoid one type taking too much focus? Regardless it seemed to be a dry set, though as I moved through a Winged Guardian of the Fortress I saw something that caught interest.

"Negate Attack? That can work well~" Bella said to herself with a smile as she slipped that into my deck, always a handy card to have regardless of situation. So hey maybe this had not been a total bust, regardless once she had made those adjustments she went to go freshen up in the girl's restroom before I was changed uniform and all. Today was Bella's first proper day as a Duel Academy student, so she naturally had been excited to get engrossed and learn from the Dueling School leader, but in the back of her mind she knew what else she had to do for today.

Talk with Bob, and find a duel with Weasel. She made it a point to highlight those as her goals of the day. She had not been a liar and her vow to find whoever these pranksters were was as strong as ever, so she figured the sooner she could piece together any evidence and get what info she could the closer she'd get. But for now as she gathered her things it was time to see what the Dorm served as breakfast before her morning class began.

Last edited: