• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
A bio for the bad guys would only really say what they looked like and their deck theme but I will hold off on it for now.

Yeah. But another option is to wait to reveal those details in-RP. If you wanted to.

I’d say wait a bit until they are introduced, unless there’s a starting villain like person, like how Odion was to Marik or something.

By my calculations, Jira actually has 2 cards in his hand right now.
5 cards + 1 for draw -1 for monster set -1 for trap set (4)
4 cards + 1 for draw -1 for Kumungous -1 for Gradala (3)
3 cards +1 for draw -1 for set card (3)
Current turn so far: 3 cards +1 for draw -1 for Kyoutou Waterfront -1 for V-Tiger Jet (2)

By my calculations, Jira actually has 2 cards in his hand right now.
5 cards + 1 for draw -1 for monster set -1 for trap set (4)
4 cards + 1 for draw -1 for Kumungous -1 for Gradala (3)
3 cards +1 for draw -1 for set card (3)
Current turn so far: 3 cards +1 for draw -1 for Kyoutou Waterfront -1 for V-Tiger Jet (2)

Ah, sorry about that. Looks like your right :'|

. "Now I'll just switch V-Tiger Jet to defense mode, set one card-face down, and end my turn."

Eh, Jira still has two cards in his hand
2 cards in hand +1 for draw +0 from Upstart Goblin +1 for Kyoutou Waterfront -1 for Dogoran -1 from set card (2)

Ohh I keep forgetting the waterfront does that. THAT is what keeps throwing off my calculations lol. Was beginning to think I was crazy...

Just finished some concept art for Tobias
C1BC58D4-E3CC-4CA2-86BC-0DA1CA4B1C1B.jpeg

I can definitely see why people would think he's a creep stalker, lol

And just to be sure, with Magical Arm Shield Tobias would still take the damage, right?

Yeahhh, tried to make him look as much like a school shooter as possible lol

Welp. Seems like I made a tactical error. Tobias would take the damage. We can’t all be perfect :p

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Name: Elizabeth Aurora
Height:6'1
Personality: Elizabeth loves beautiful things and is extremely self-conscious, so she tries her best to put up a front and show that she's a proud prideful person instead of a scared little girl,
Appearance: Elizabeth has long dark maroon hair that reaches halfway her back, fair skin, and brown eyes, she wears her normal school uniform, but when she doesn't have school, she usually puts on a red long-sleeve hoodie and grey sweatpants to conceal herself whenever she has to go out to do things or just stay in her room so she doesn't attract attention
Class: Obelisk Blue
Year: 2nd year
Signature Card: starving venom fusion dragon, Dark, Dragon, 2800atk/2000def, level 8,
2 DARK monsters on the field, except Tokens
If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can make this card gain ATK equal to 1 opponent's Special Summoned monster, until the end of this turn. Once per turn: You can target 1 Level 5 or higher monster your opponent controls; until the End Phase, this card's name becomes that monster's original name, and replace this effect with that monster's original effects. If this Fusion Summoned card is destroyed: You can destroy all your opponent's Special Summoned monsters.

Name: Weasel the Kid
Height: 4.2 feet
Personality: mischievous and daring, Weasel doesn’t do anything without an Ulterior motive. Incredibly self centered and using duels to gamble and win bets, he uses his charisma to hustle people out of their money and cards.

Appearance: Weasel wears a red bandana around his head with a cartoonish toothy grin graphic on the front. He has unkept bushy black hair and a snaggle tooth on the right side of his mouth.

He wears the Slifer Red jacket with a black undershirt. The shirt has a big Weasel icon on it. He also doodles on all his shirt buttons, putting goofy faces on each of them.

Class: Slifer Red
Year: first
Signature Card: Ultimate Baseball Kid. 500 ATK, 1000 DEF. ***
Effect- gains 1000 ATK for each fire type monster on the field except this card. You can send one fire type monster you control to the graveyard to inflict 500 damage to the opponet.

Name: Bob Lerdwich
Height: 5'5
Personality: Bob is someone who enjoys having an opinion and voicing it, though his opinions aren't always appreciated. His obnoxiousness caused him to be quite lonely which in turn made him louder to get people to notice him. He is also somewhat emotional constipated, never truly admitting how he feels and tries to make horrible excuses that no one really buys.
Appearance: Bob has brown skin, black hair and brown eyes. He wears a brown hoodie with yellow accents underneath his uniform, a pair of jeans and beige boots.
Class: Ra Yellow
Year: First
Signature card: Blowback Dragon, 2300 atk/1200 def, 6 stars. Toss a coin 3 times. If at least 2 of the results are heads, select one card on your opponent's side of the field and destroy it. You can only activate this effect once per turn, during your Main Phase.

Last edited:

Name: Bob Lerdwich
Personality: Bob is someone who enjoys having an opinion and voicing it, though his opinions aren't always appreciated. His obnoxiousness caused him to be quite lonely which in turn made him louder to get people to notice him. He is also somewhat emotional constipated, never truly admitting how he feels and tries to make horrible excuses that no one really buys.
Appearance: Bob has brown skin, black hair and brown eyes. He wears a brown hoodie with yellow accents underneath his uniform, a pair of jeans and beige boots.
Class: Ra Yellow
Year: First
Signature card: Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, 0 atk/0 def, 8 stars.
"Cyber Dragon" + 1+ Machine monsters
Cannot be used as Fusion Material. Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above cards from either field to the GY. (You do not use "Polymerization".) The original ATK of this card becomes 1000 x the number of Fusion Materials used for its Special Summon.

Zane: ...I am suing this man