• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
So I'm going to guess that there isn't one because you did not say anything about it on your post so I'll end the class with my post if everyone's fine with that.

I just thought of something, when everything is said and done after class, we can do a 1V1 duel see how far our skill goes after class

Last edited:
Hey, it's okay! I was gonna have Jira lose anyway. (Just would have liked him to gone down as an opponent-of-the-week instead of a comedic relief)

But that does bring up something I've been meaning to mention... Yeah... see, an important thing to consider is how your character is going to get stronger. I'm assuming that's a goal of a majority of character in this RP. It's harder for a character to get stronger if they start out with all of their super strong cards. Just some advice. I know that's what I plan on for my characters, at least.

Last edited:
Yeah, but this is GX era. Your character would, like, transcend Obelisk Blue and become his own tier. XD If you're looking for a powerful, 'Competitive' Deck for the GX era, there's a lot of cool decks to choose from, expecially fire-based ones if you want to keep your character with that. Evolsaur, Laval, Jurrac, and Flamvell to name a few that are fire based.

Or just stick with Trickstar. It's your RP :p

Hey so I’m somewhat interested in joining... I just have a couple questions. So how do you balance it so people aren’t drawing exactly the card they need every time? Cause it’d be easy to overpower yourself if you’re in control of what you draw. Also, is a fur hire deck being used yet cause that’d be my first choice xD?