• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Conquest

Duel Links or RP Duels?

• Duel Links!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RP with custom cards!

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Ravyn Cybara
Appearance: Black shoulder length hair with dark blue streaks, green eyes, dark blue jacket with light blue "Tron" striping, black pants, dark blue shoes with light blue laces.
Personality: A bit reclusive, but loves playing Duel Monsters and any other game.
Deck: DARK attribute Machine-type monsters that focuses on Fusion Summoning
Ace monster: Mechabyss Blademaster
Level 8 Machine / Fusion / Effect
3000 ATK / 2500 DEF
Effect: "Mechabyss Speedster" + "Mechabyss Swordsman"
When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can target one "Mechabyss" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it in Attack Position, but its effect is negated. As long as that monster stays on the field, this card gains 500 ATK.
Backstory: Ravyn grew up with Duel Monsters being a big part of her family. She lives near a game shop (not the Kame game shop, however), so she always has access to different games. Her favorite game has always been Duel Monsters, however. She joined the tournament to see rare cards and have fun.

Last edited:
Am I allowed to play ghostricks (without xyz)? There my favorite cards and losing my decks what made me stop playing yu-gi-oh. Will still join if no, just figure I'd ask

Last edited:
Appearance: He has short, black hair with some bad bed head that he keeps under his pointed hat that would make you think he's some sort of witch. He wears a black hoodie thats much to big for him with a orange t-shirt with a pumkin disign underneth and black jeans. His duel disk is orange and black with a KC frame, instead of the standard blue and white. He fairly short and will normally have bags under his eyes.
Personality: Allen is the shy quiet type until it time to duel, become a performer straight out of his favorite holiday, Halloween.
Deck:
Monsters 21
Ghostrick Pumpkin King x1
Ghostrick Doll x1
Ghostrick Ghoul x1
Ghostrick Jackfrost x2
Ghostrick Jiangshi x1
Ghostrick Lantern x2
Ghostrick Mary x1
Ghostrick Nekomusume x1
Ghostrick Skeleton x2
Ghostrick Specter x2
Ghostrick Stein x1
Ghostrick Warwolf x2
Ghostrick Witch x2
Ghostrick Yuki-onna x2
Spells 12
Book of Moon x2
Creature Swap x1
Dark Eruption x2
Ghostrick Mansion x2
Ghostrick Museum x2
Recurring Nightmare x1
Swords of Concealing Light x2
Traps 7
Ghostrick Break x1
Ghostrick Night x1
Ghostrick Scare x1
Ghostrick Vanish x2
Ghostrick-Go-Round x1
Needle Ceiling x1
Ace monster: Ghostrick Pumpkin King
(Level 7)(Dark)(ATK:1000 DEF:2000)(Fairy/Effect)
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. This card gains 200 ATK for each set card on the field. Set spell and trap cards can not be activated.
Backstory: Allen was always to shy to ask people to duel when he started, viewing his cards as some of his best friends. On halloween, he enter a local tounament wearing his costume and started to open up to others through dueling. He currently one of the youngest duelist to be ranked international under the nickname "Spector" and entered this tournament to see more of the world.

So would it be okay, if my deck gets destroyed and I have to rebuild it, later on? Like I want him to enter a duel, bet all of his chips, lose and the guy decided to take Ryker's deck, but accidentally leaves a single chip and the Silver Knight. A man who was knocked out, found out what Ryker was fighting for, gave him his deck. Would that be okay?

The reason I put "the other kid" instead of "Allen" is because Ravyn hasn't met him yet. Also, I'm almost done with my Decklist, so no PvP Duels. Yet.

I'll post my custom Deck in a Spoiler to keep the length down.

(All Mechabyss monsters are DARK Machines)

Monsters
x3 Mechabyss Swordsman
Level 4 | 1700 ATK | 1500 DEF
Once per turn, if your opponent targets another monster you control for an attack, you can redirect the attack to this monster instead.

x3 Mechabyss Speedster
Level 4 | 1500 ATK | 400 DEF
Once per turn, you can discard one card, this card can attack twice in one turn.

x3 Mechabyss Shield
Level 4 | 400 ATK | 1900 DEF
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you take no Damage to your Life Points.

x3 Mechabyss Mage
Level 4 | 1600 ATK | 1100 DEF
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all "Mechabyss" monsters you control besides "Mechabyss Mage" cannot be targeted by card effects or attacks.

x3 Mechabyss Rogue
Level 4 | 1100 ATK | 1000 DEF
Once per turn, you can target one "Mechabyss" Spell or Trap card in your Graveyard; place it on the top of your Deck.

x1 Mechabyss Rolling Droid
Level 5 | 2100 ATK | 2000 DEF
Once per turn, you can target one monster your opponent controls; Destroy it. This monster cannot attack the turn this effect is activated.

x1 Mechabyss Dragon Knight
Level 5 | 2200 ATK | 1900 DEF
Once per turn, you can increase this monster's ATK and DEF by 500 until your opponent's End Phase. During your Standby Phase, this monster loses 1000 ATK until your opponent's End Phase.

x1 Mechabyss Chainsman
Level 5 | 2200 ATK | 1500 DEF
When this card is Summoned, you can Target one monster your opponent controls; it cannot attack or activate its effect.

x1 Mechabyss Crazy Axe
Level 6 | 2600 ATK | 900 DEF
If this card attacks, change it to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Step.

x1 Mechabyss Assassin
Level 6 | 2300 ATK | 1900 DEF
Once per turn, you can target one Spell or Trap card your opponent controls; Destroy it (the card's effect is negated).

Spells
x2 Polymerization

x2 Mechabyss Genesis
Normal Spell Card
Fusion Summon one "Mechabyss" monster from your Extra Deck by Banishing the listed Fusion Materials.

x2 Mechabyss Reformation
Normal Spell Card
Target one "Mechabyss" monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon it in Attack Mode, but it cannot attack and its effect is negated.

x2 Battleplate Extention
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a "Mechabyss" monster; it gains 300 ATK and DEF. If the equipped monster is destroyed, you can place this card on the top of your Deck.

x2 Mechabyss Battlefield
Field Spell Card
All "Mechabyss" monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF. When a "Mechabyss" monster you control is involved in battle, place one Level counter on the monster. You can remove two Level Counters from anywhere on the field to Fusion Summon a "Mechabyss" Fusion Monster from you Extra Deck, using monsters from your field, hand or Deck as Fusion Materials. Banish all monsters used as Fusion Materials as part of this card's effect.

Traps
x2 Mechabyss Assimilation
Continuous Trap Card
If a "Mechabyss" monster you control is destroyed by battle while you control another "Mechabyss" monster, the remaining monster gains 500 ATK and DEF.

x2 Mechabyss Blockade
Normal Trap Card
When your opponent's monster declares an attack against a "Mechabyss" monster you control, Target the attacking monster; negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.

Extra Deck

x1 Mechabyss Blademaster
Level 8 | 3000 ATK | 2500 DEF
"Mechabyss Speedster" + "Mechabyss Swordsman"
When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can Target one "Mechabyss" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it in Attack Position, but its effect is negated. As long as that card stays on the field, this card gains 500 ATK.

x1 Mechabyss Cyber Sniper
Level 7 | 2500 ATK | 1900 DEF
"Mechabyss Rogue" + "Mechabyss Mage"
As long as this card remains on the field, all "Mechabyss" monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, you can Target one monster your opponent controls; Destroy it. This card cannot attack if you activate this effect.

Last edited:
Oh its been awhile since ive played yugioh but I do love it. Sense this takes place early in the timeline im gonna try and keep my deck simple but ive got a cool deck in mind. Love the idea of custom cards.