• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Conquest

Duel Links or RP Duels?

• Duel Links!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RP with custom cards!

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The plot for this show takes place after the Dark Side of Dimensions movie. The son of two reclusive billionaires, the Egyptian-descended Cairun Illix has organised a tournament, in which several international duelists will head to a mysterious island. However, there may be a deeper mystery behind the tournament.

Character Bio Template-
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Deck: (Not all of this needs to be submitted, just a general idea)
Ace monster: (This can be your own creation. There's a lot of card makers out there, but you can also just put all necessary information here)
Backstory:

As a way of keeping it simple we're going to stick to Tribute, Ritual and Fusion monsters only. (No contact Fusion) It just makes the dueling easier for the Rp. Link to thread will he posted when it's up.
Now that we have all that out of the way, this is my bio.

Name: Seth Willow
Appearance: Short dark brown hair, and light brown eyes. Average height, skinny. Wears a white hoodie, and dark blue jeans with black trainers.
Personality: Tends to have a pun for every situation prepared, and becomes more snarky when angered. Has a habit of not shutting up.
Deck: Fiend-Type Deck
Monsters- 25
1x Des Chaos Dragon
1x Mefist the Infernal General
1x Zoa
3x Dark Mimic LV1
2x Dark Mimic LV3
2x Darklord Marie
2x Crass Clown
1x Flash Assailant
1x Kiseitai
1x Needle Ball
1x Possessed Dark Soul
2x Ryu-Kishin Powered
2x Whiptail Crow
3x Skull Knight #2
2x Magical Merchant
Spells - 9
2x Reasoning
2x Solidarity
2x Monster Gate
2x Foolish Burial
1x Soul Charge
Traps - 6
1x Needlebug Nest
2x Labyrinth of Nightmare
1x Call of the haunted
1x Negate Attack
1x Fiendish Chain
Ace Monster: Des Chaos Dragon
(Level 7) (ATK/2600 DEF/2200) (Fiend/Effect) (This card cannot be special summoned, but can be Tribute summoned with only one Fiend type monster. When this card is summoned, destroy a spell or trap card on the field equal to the amount of Fiend type monsters tributed to summon this card.)
Backstory: Seth always had a passion for dueling, and found that despite how much he annoyed more serious duelists, his methods had results. He quickly climbed the international ranks, but has started to struggle recently and fall off the map. Despite finding the tournament sketchy, he entered due to a lack of other dueling options.

Last edited:
I absolutely love the TCG, but I don't watch an awful lot of YuGiOh!, so I had a few questions.
- I haven't seen that movie, is it absolutely necessary? If so, I will go watch it.
- How will the dueling happen?

I hope to hear from you. I really like this idea!

1. The movie doesn't really matter. Just timeline placement.
2. I was just going to RP it, but there is also the possibility of Duel Links, although that would limit the custom card idea.

My loyalties have always stayed true.
Our duel disks wil pull us through
You duel me and I'll duel you
Yu-gi-oh
Gotta play 'em all
Yu-gi-oh

If you can't tell, I've never stopped dueling. It's more of an addiction than a hobby.

Like rabies!

Here's my bio just in case we RP the duels. If we are using duel lis than pretend this post was never here.

Name: Ryker Slade
Appearance: His hair style is very similar to Joey Wheeler's except his is d=shaggier and brown. He wears a black leather jacket and tan jeans. he wears back converse sneakers. His duel disk is a white frame with black outlines across it, empathizing the edges and the card slots of the disk. Standard frame of a KC duel disk. Ryker has bue eyes and wears a golden chain necklace Lund his neck.
Personality: Ryker is quick to act and goes with his gut, alot. He is a kind boy, usually spending his price winnings on other people other than himself. He duels for fun and loves to do it.
Deck: A warrior swarm deck, wth extra deck quantities, and a few equip card combos hidden inside.
Ace Monster: Silver Knight. Level 8. ATK: 2600, DEF: 1800. (Warrior/Effect) Can be special summoned by tributing get one warrior type monster and banishing one from the graveyard. Once per turn, you can either A.) banish one equip spell to give him a 500 ATK point boost, or B.) tribute one Warrior Type monster to gain 1/2 of it's ATK Points. Cannot attack the turn after this ability is activated. Effect lasts until end of opponents turn.
Backstory: Ryker fell for a girl a few years ago. They on began dating and she taught him how to pay duel monsters. He ad a natural talent for the game. He won multiple tournaments and often dontated the money to a charity of things like that. Then one day, the girl he loved had become sick due to a terrible disease. He entered this tournamet, hoping the prize would be enough to get the girl the help she needed.

*Yugi's deck gets scratched slighty*
*Perfroms CPR on deck*
C'mon, you can't give up on me now. I need you to beat Kaiba.
This is every fan who just watches the anime.

Name: Zenix Larse
Appearance: Black hair that he has stand up, dark brown eyes, burgundy hoodie, darkish green shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers. His duel disk is the standard KC duel disk, but with red instead of blue.
Personality: Likes to stay positive and likes to duel for fun.
Deck: His deck mostly has Spellcaster related cards.
Ace monster: Silent Magician LV8 ATK: 3500 DEF: 1000 Level 8
(Spellcaster/Effect) Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by "Silent Magician LV4" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell effects.
Backstory: Zenix would always play Duel Monsters with his uncle when he was little. He would use a spare deck that his uncle had. When his uncle passed away, he gave Zenix a Silent Magician LV8, which was Zenix's first card. His prized cards were the Silent Magician, a "red" Dark Magician which he found lying around during the Battle City tournament, and a White-Horned Dragon he got from his dad. Now he enters the tournament just to have fun and make new friends.

I'm gonn hide it.

1x Silver Knight
2x Marauding Captain
1x King's Knight
1x Queen's Knight
1x Jack's Knight
1x D.D. Warrior Lady
1x Gearfied the Swrdsman
2x Gearfried the Iron Knight
1x Freed the Matchless General
1x Blade Knight
1x Rocket Warrior
1x Comand Knight
1x M-Warrior #1
1x M-Warrior #2
1x Obnoxious Celtic Guard
1x Buster Blader
1x Gifford the Lightning
1x Sogen
1x Polymerization
1x Fusin Sword Musame Blade
1x Double Summon
1x Soul Exchange
1x Reinforcements of the Army
1x Legendary Sword
1x The Warrior Returning Alive
1x Release Restraint
1x Lightning Blade
1x Mystical Space Tyhoon
1x De-Spell
1x Trap Jammer
1x Seven Tools of the Bandit
1x Nutrient Z
1x Mirror Force
1x Battleguard Howling
1x Soul Rope
1x Negate Attack
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x Dust Tornado
1x A Hero Emerges
1x Emergency Provisions
1x Monster Reborn

Extra Deck
1x Karbanola Warrior
1x Arkana Knight Joker

Last edited:
Here's mine.

1x Silent Magician LV8
1x Silent Magician LV4
1x Black Luster Soldier
1x Dark Magician
1x Dark Magician Girl
1x Chocolate Magician Girl
1x Kiwi Magician Girl
1x Skilled Dark Magician
1x Skilled White Magician
1x The Tricky
1x Witch of the Black Forest
1x White-Horned Dragon
1x Buster Blazer
1x Mystical Elf
1x Mother Grizzly
1x Sonic Bird
1x Kuriboh
1x Metallizing Parasite - Lunatite
1x Amazoness Paladin
1x Polymerization
1x Black Luster Ritual
1x Multiply
1x Detonate
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x Emblem of Dragon Destroyer
1x Tricky Spell 4
1x Dark Magic Curtain
1x Thousand Knives
1x De-Fusion
1x Card of Destruction
1x Pot of Greed
1x Magic Formula
1x Monster Reborn
2x Dian Keto the Cure Master
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Wicked-Breaking Flameberge - Baou
1x Dark Hole
1x Magicians' Defense
1x Black Illusion
1x Dark Renewal
1x Mirror Force
1x Magic Cylinder
1x Spellbinding Circle
1x Trap Hole

Extra Deck:
1x Dark Paladin

Can I join? I can't believe I didn't find this earlier! However, I haven't seen DSOD since there was only one theater playing it IN THE ENTIRE STATE I'M IN AND IT WAS TWO HOURS AWAY

1. The movie doesn't really matter. Just timeline placement.
Seeing the movie doesn't really matter, except for time placement, as you can tell from the quoted post. You should be able to post your info, but I have no power so post it just in case.

If it's any consolation, I haven't seen the movie but just here to play some card games. (As an RP of course)

I did, but switched a few out from my deck. I switch between a Warrior Deck, and a Performapal deck, and a lot of cards in those decks aren't really orginal cards that would exist during this part in the timeline. That was one of the hardest parts of building my deck, making it historically accurate.

That may be true, but I have a compostion book full of deck builds and possible strategies. This includes card numbers, possible problems the deck might face, and other things along those lines. The deck I built is a hodgepodge of a few of those decks.

The notebook itself was a pet project with one of my friends.