• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh!: Digital Chaos

Aussa leaned on her staff.
"Tony can be a little... Gung-Ho, at times." Aussa said.
"He tried to kill us!" Billy said.
"Yeah, I know. I kept trying to tell him that you guys were cool, and I could vouch that you weren't going to snitch, but he kept dashing off before I could catch him. I'll talk to him about it when he wakes up." Aussa said. She grabbed the Tactical Espionage Expert by the collar and started to drag him away. "I'll, eh, see you guys later, I guess."
Billy turned to the Harpie's Brother.
"Thanks for helping us out back there." He said.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
"Joey...wheeler?!"

The best friend of the King of games himself, the ultimate warrior class user. If he were here...who else could be here? I thought this as Marthis stood up from the throne.

"Yes, He most likely had fled deeper into Resistance territory. He couldn't of possible gone south toward the freelancers and pirates...they would have turned him in for the reward."

"Good! Then that gives us with only one direction! West!" The gentleman pipped up.

"Yes...you three are impressive. Crippling their artillery fire, allowing us to seize control of the city without much effort or casualties. Bret Yates...Illusory gentleman. You both are hereby promoted to Marshall. Officially recognized as imperial enforcers over troops."

The gentleman immediately took a knee to the second in command of the empire. Bret seeing Illusory doing this, rushed to take a knee too. Marthis waved his hand and raised it.

"Rise, Marshalls. It is time to move onwards. To resistance territory, to slit the throat of this treasonous cause, death to the resistance!"

The rest of the soldiers and Marshalls rose in the room joined in.

"Death to the Resistance!"

Hiita snorted.
"Oh, please. I totally could have handled it." Hiita said.
"Yes, that's why we ran away." Billy said dryly. Hiita turned a little red and looked away.
"Thanks." She mumbled.
"Hey, we should work together on a mission some time." Billy said.

"Yeah, that sounds good. And I think Skylar would agree with me." Harpie's Brother said. He grinned. "This was fun, but I should probably get back to Skylar. See you later." With that, he flew off to join Skylar.

Last edited by a moderator: