• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh!: Digital Chaos Disscusion

Favorite main Yugioh Character?

• Yugi

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Kaiba

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Bakura

• Joey

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Marik

• Total voters

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Okay sure it has some leway there, as Lon as you categorize it on what rank it is that's fine. What does the book of moon do though? Because the only thing is I have recy thing divide into ranks as to measure the spell/trap's power

No that's like for non fighting. For actual recruiting things under your level in battle wise:

If your overall attack points are stronger than your opposing monster, all you need is to defeat it in battle. A few that are considered 'sentient' or 'humanoid' require some dialogue afterwards too

ok so 15% for every 1.000 points u over it.So for the Kuriboh example it is 60% without Fight, How do you know if u got it? like did u got it with the 60% or did you lose it with the 40%?

60% without a fight to catch a kuriboh but like 100% with a fight because he has so small attack. But in a standard fight against something slightly weaker to you, is considered 80% all the time. All until it reaches the 1000 below you limit

Last edited:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
What I was thinking was that I could only "summon" one gemini monster's effect per battle, but with a card like double summon, I can use two per battle.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Yeah... I mean come on. Raiden is so screwed... Even if the two dragons fight, Meteor B. Dragon would destroy Luster Dragon 2 and then go after Raiden. The only thing I could think of that could get rid of Meteor B. Dragon is if Raiden finds a...

KUNAI WITH CHAIN!!

... trap card. It would put Meteor B. Dragon in defense mode and add 500 attack points to Evocator, making it a 2400 Attack to 2000 defense.

And alright. no reroll

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
... Shen... look in the list for mountain monsters. Number 5 on the list... that's my opponent.

It says. "Meteor B. Dragon" So I'm stuck with a powerful dragon. But... I have a solution.