• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh!: Digital Chaos Disscusion

Favorite main Yugioh Character?

• Yugi

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Kaiba

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Bakura

• Joey

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Marik

• Total voters

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
I can imagine it... Breon gets so angry he runs through a wall.

Shen: Are you ok in there?
Breon: Yeah... I'm fan F***ing-tastic. I'm just surrounded by gumdrops and ice cream.
Shen: Oh really!? Can I come in too?
Breon: ...I'm surrounded by idiots.
PKEmerald: I thought you were surrounded by gumdrops and ice cream...
Breon: ...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breon: That's it! Everyone Dies!!!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
NOTICE:

Too spice some things up, there will be a new system implemented.

-There would be three buildings like these in each town. One for the Resistance, one for the Shadowland Empire and one for freelancers.
-Only those within said groups are allowed in said building, each containing different missions. Each mission comes with guide lines and rewards.
-When a mission is finished, that person has to head to one of these buildings to gain the reward.
-Missions can be down in teams and the profit is shared evenly between all team members responsible for finishing said mission. Each mission's difficulty may vary.

these would be called Mission Halls. In the mission halls the rewards could be spell or trap cards, and rarley ritual cards.

Then I'll add that onto the list of possible rewards. I'm thinking these missions could be recouped between three possible types:

• Defeat a rouge monster
(0-1,500 monster = C rank rewards
1,550-2,200 monster = B rank rewards
2,300-3000 monster = A rank rewards.)

• Successfully take an enemy faction's fortress
(b)

• defeat enemy faction's player.
(a)

Last edited:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well, isn't there going to be shops? We could just have most powerful things in shops between the 100-1000 gold price range and only get 10-100 gold from missions depending on the level of the mission.

Other stuff could be less prices.

Then if that's the case, I've made this chart:

Possible rewards:

C rank:
Reverse Trap
Book of secret arts
Cyber Armor
Insect armor and laser cannon
Blue medicine
Dark energy
Metal morph
Banner of courage
10 g+

B rank:
Multiply
Spellbinding circle
Resurrection of chakra
Toon World
Hamburger recipe
Red medicine
Monster reborn
Turtle Oath
Megamorph
Metal morph
100 g+

A rank:
Gravity bind
Black luster ritual
Call of the haunted
Black illusion ritual
Mirror force
1000 g+

Shops:
Blue medicine: 5 g (heals monster by some)
Red medicine: 50 g (heals monster all the way)
Monster reborn: 200 g (revives monster)
Ritual card of choice: 1,000
Random dragon egg: 5,000
Monster of choice egg: 10,000

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
I think we should choose who the monsters are. That way we can work story around a lot easier. For me, the mission with the Marauding Captain is going to lead to a future plot for Raiden.

Dark planet? I don't recall a monster like that. I can look it up in a sec though. You don't have to engage it if it's too powerful. I got wing eagle as my randomizer. Decent I suppose :p

Edit: oh god that's extremely powerful and I don't think that should be in a biome to begin with lol. No one would survive that.

...huh. Odd. I think this is a special case where he is a part of your mission, so if you have a mission assigned monster already then you can choose to reroll, but not mandatory.

And what Breon?