• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Organization XIII name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is the place for the random topics XD If you've ever heard of Kingdom Hearts, then you've heard of the Nobodies. Their names are anagrams of their original names, only with an added X. So, this thread is simple, what is your Organization XIII name? I would put up a generator I found on the web, but it sucks :/ so we can do it ourselves.

Well, my name is Denver. So, let's mix and match, ooh I've gotta scratch DX and now, after losing my heart, I am Verdenx! While I'm at it, I'll do 2 of my friend's names. Sam's name is next.... After his heart is gone, he will be known as Maxas! And Austin..... Nistaux! Tee's is easy. Texe, Xete, Xeet, or Teex.

Okay, your turn. Let's try to keep this short and simple. If you want to do more than one name, go ahead, but let's try to keep it at a limit, M'kay?

Ps: Mods, I wasn't sure if this belonged in the small talk section or video games section. I just put it here because it didn't seem like it would matter that much. If I'm wrong please correct it.

I'm glad that this topic was made.

When I first joined 'Charms, I went by my Organisation XIII name 'Jexams'.
When the alias of Freta has his heart devoured, he will be known Fartex Trafex!

Well I used the said name generator using my screen name and my real name. Both of which were slightly off. So I just modified what I got to make it more accurate.

Screen Organization XIII name = Bendranx
Real Organization XIII name = Axculm

There you have it.

The name generator is pretty crappy actually. I entered my real name (Axel) and got Ixchel. No, Axel doesn't contain an I, a C or an H and one X seems to have disappeared into the voids of nothingness. When I entered Weeds I got Hendrix. Two letters are correct. It just gives out random names that contain X.

The name Axel is a problem in this case, as it already contains an X. However, if I was turned into a nobody, I'd be Xalex. Or I can use my middle name, George, and be Xerogge. If my 'Charms account was turned into a nobody, I'd be... Deswex? Exdews? Wedsex? Xewdes. Yes. I'd be Xewdes.

Dexarn.

My friend wrote an Org. XIII fanfic with our clique of friends re-imagined as characters from Kingdom Hearts. I believe in that story I was Drexan.

Another friend did his own Org. XIII fanfic, in which I was Xandér, pronounced zahn-DAY. Though he always called me Xander (zann-durr) just for a goof.

Weeds said:
The name generator is pretty crappy actually. I entered my real name (Axel) and got Ixchel. No, Axel doesn't contain an I, a C or an H and one X seems to have disappeared into the voids of nothingness. When I entered Weeds I got Hendrix. Two letters are correct. It just gives out random names that contain X.

The name Axel is a problem in this case, as it already contains an X. However, if I was turned into a nobody, I'd be Xalex. Or I can use my middle name, George, and be Xerogge. If my 'Charms account was turned into a nobody, I'd be... Deswex? Exdews? Wedsex? Xewdes. Yes. I'd be Xewdes.

Well, let's make another fun trick to this. Xehanort is a prime example. Since he became a nobody, he took his master's name and put an X in it.
So, if your name does include an X already, try taking someone elses name, preferably someone you know, and make an anagram of that.

As far as other names, my fan char, Diego, could be Godiex, Ace could be Xaec, Ollette (my Ollette anyway) could be Xelletto, and Keel could be Xeelk, Lexek, or Elkex. As far as my Charmisian name, let's go with Doubled becoming Blodxoud, Dudxeolb, Xeobdeld, etc. I'll go with the second one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, My first name is Severino (I'm Brazilian. It's pronounced Sévéreeno). So my Organization name could be.....Vexoris (Can't believe I made it with my first name). But I'm normally called Neto (Brazilian for Grandson, as apart from it my name is identical to that of my paternal Granfather. The 'e' is pronounced as the 'a' in Hat). So my other possible Organization name is Neoxt. Liked none, but at least they seen possible to a videogame character. Now it's time for my traditional Ciao!

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
My organization name would be Smex =D best name ever. According to that generator thingy my organization name using my real name would be Jaxson o.O I don't get it but okies

Sem said:
My organization name would be Smex =D best name ever.

As soon as I saw you replied here, I knew I'd be seeing Smex xD Thread won, sir. Well played.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I don't even know why I'm posting this as I'm forced to concede victory to Sem on this on, but whatever. :T

Drex :3

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Heee, this'll be fun! XD

Well, let's do my last name. Ummm... it'll be Xxu (Totally did that only to mess with you people trying to pronounce that :p)

Anyways, if I used Lyn, the only thing that really works is Lynx, though Nylx is okay if strange. Lyni's a little easier and allows for more versatility, with things like Nilyx, Nylix, Linyx, Lynix, Yilxn, or Xylni. Of these I really do like Nylix~

My real first name consists of seven letters, so I really don't want to mess with that. XD Noxylcra? Yeah-no, I think I'll stick with using Lyni. <<

Shiny would be Xynshi or Xinshy, totally because that looks Asian. Otherwise, I would be Nyxshi or something silly like that.

Sem said:
My organization name would be Smex =D best name ever. According to that generator thingy my organization name using my real name would be Jaxson o.O I don't get it but okies

I'm guessing that your name is James too because I also got Jaxson. Also, there was an alternate version of Jexams that I came up with... Smexaj.

My friend and I thought up names for each other a while ago XD

I got her to be Texika, and I'm Hantex c: ...Too bad Hantex sounds like Kleenex, so I suppose I'm a heartless controller of tissues? ♥ Oh well, whatever, I like the ring of it, so it comes off nicely. I'd use the generator but it's silly for not being generator-y enough ♥

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I can't think up anything decent for this, and I don't trust that random name generator. Anyone wanna help? XD

Could either go with a form of Katie or, if you're feeling real creative, Katherine (my full name). :3

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I'd be G'dax. And I will be the only Narn Nobody ever.

On second thought no. Throwing B5 into that abominable Disney/Square hybrid is an insult to B5. >>;

Let's see, I made up a character once upon a time that would fit into the FF world, Stella. Her Nobody name would be Xelltas if I so chose her to be one. Here goes some other names...

Rachel: Xarlech, Rexlehc, Lerchax, L'Raxech... Curse you "ch" lettering! ... Chaxler would be funny, but I think I'd go with Rexlehc.
Rayn: Naxyr. I kind of want to use it now...
Shyu: Yxush, Suxyh, Huxys, Xyush. Xyush wins. Suxyh is kind of funny.
Raynshyu: Shayxyrun. :O.

Katie: Exikat (lol), Xaiket, Iketx, Tixeka, Axitek. I'd go with Xaiket personally. Too lazy to try Katherine right now.

Mine with be Cerxman because it was the coolest of the combinations I came up with XD. Crexman, Recmanx, Cermanx, Marcxen and the rest of the combos sound kinda scary.

[13] <@Sem> Carmen turns into manly org. names

He's right; it does sound pretty masculine XD

Saida ended up being cooler than any of my Carmen names. Xaidas, Saaxid, Saxdia, Saaxdi, Idiasxa, Asaxdi (I think this one is my favorite XD)

A

Anonymous

Sem said:
My organization name would be Smex =D best name ever.

...I most likely shouldn't post my name after seeing sem's, but why the hell not?

My real name is Meg, so my ogry XII name would be... Xegm? As for my charms name, It would probly be Ypoxr, I have no clue how to say that :(

How the heck do you get Maddox from Paladino?! That darned generator must be malfunctioning!

Eh, I'll try remixing my first name into........ Ponxsert (PON-KS-AIR-T), or Ponstrex (PON-STRAY-IX)
(this is harder than it looks...)

Katie, you could be Akixte, or maybe Extika!

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Screen name: Xandway, Wandaxy
I think I like the first of each better than the latter combinations.

Ixchel, Maddox, and Xavier

My real XIII name, My screen name's XIII, and my Kingdom Hearts OC's, Daniel, XIII name.

Don't ask me how Blazikid becomes Maddox, I used the generator.

Ahehe, redoing this.

My XIII name: Laexhimc. My Screen name XIII: Kadzilbikx. Daniel's XIII name: Niadlex.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I can't think of anything cool for Psycho (not enough vowels @_@) so let's try Monkey.

Mekxyon? Sounds too much like Zexion.
KyonXem? Hm...
Xemkyon? Maybe.
Xemyonk? >_<
Xykemon? So I'm a Digimon now?
Kymoxen? Not as epic as Smex or Xaras, but I'll take it.

*puts on Organization XIII coat* I am number XV, Kymoxen, the Lord of the Evil Space Monkeys!

... with the Name Generator it came up with "Ulixes" but I dunno where the other 'e' went or where the 'u' came from :U
So like I guess I could be Elixes? But that looks an awful lot like my real name (swap around the e and s and take out the x, yes?)

Ixeles? Ilexes? They sound alright I guess o:

Tunduli = Ulduntix? Dixtulun? Iduntulx? Tidnunux? I dunno :>

Well, I'm Kirby, so... Brikxy? It's hard to come up with a good anagrom when you only have one vowel in your name...

For my real name, proably Xevond. That's definately better then Brikxy...

My name is Tony so mix and match and I get Tyxon or Tynox, whichever works for me.
For my username Rumar: Marux
For my character's name - Phanes: Phaxens

Blake, Phantom, Duplicate, Akuma, Demon
The first is my name, the rest are the names of my OC's, Baelkx is the best i could come up with for Blake, Mapxoht for Phantom, Xilptcaeud for Duplicate, Maukax for Akuma, and Enxomd for Demon. if you can give me a better one please do, i really think someone else could do better with these

Status
Not open for further replies.