• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your First Pokemon You Trained To Level 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Pokemon I trained to Level 100 was Sparks my Pikachu I caught first one I captured second was Flare my Charizard After getting them to Lv 100 I felt great specially since Sparks started at lv 4. :D
Thepokemontrainer said:
Umbreon in SS only by a cheat I could get it to level 100 so i dunno if it counts....
Dragonite is Almost There!
That doesnt count U didnt really work for it :(

Oh dear, it's time to jog the memory for this one >_<

I'd probably say either my Charizard or my Nidoking on my Red version way back twelve years ago. It's hard to remember which one :\

i think it was my Blaziken from Emerald...but that was a long time ago and i started a new game, so i can't really prove it anymore.

Mine was a Charizard from FireRed. I don't remember his name, but I raised him to level 85 by rebattling the Elite Four over and over again and then finished him off in Platinum.

Then I restarted the game d:

[move]my first pokemon to lv 100 was my pippy the empoleaon in diamound. pippy died in diamound a week ather it reached 100. my diamond fell down a drain :'( :'([/move]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's either my Alakazam or Red Gyarados from Red-Crystal. (I'd keep trading them between the games). They were my first level 100s and sadly were lost when Crystal decided to wipe itself... After that, it's Machamp on Emerald, Rayquaza (not as big as an accomplishment because it starts at 70 instead of 5-30), and Blaziken. After that, I'm not sure because I don't remember the level of my Empoleon and such.

This topic was just supposed to be about the first huh...? XD

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
The first Pokemon I ever raised to level 100 without using any form of cheating was actually my first Pokemon; my Blastoise all the way back in Blue. I'm pretty sure that he was the only Pokemon in my Blue file that I didn't just use the Missingno cheat to Rare Candy them up to 100. >>

Dark Soul said:
My trusted Blaziken, called Blaze (I know, very original), was my first. He's still the major powerhouse of my team.
Well, mine is a Blaziken too! Except that mine's a girl named Torchie. Oh yes, my first 100 was Torchie, in Emerald. Then came Rayquaza, Altaria (Melody), and Zangoose, all in Emerald. (I traded Zangoose from Ruby) Then it was Zapdos in FR, then Dragonite (Lightwing) in LG, then Infernape in Diamond, then Charizard in Diamond too. Last but not least, Raichu was my latest Lv. 100 Pokemon, in Diamond.
As I love Pokemon games (wow, it must've been an eon or two since I last posted...) I love to try to train Pokemon to Lv. 100. So far, my Arceus (Shinyfur) in Diamond, and Blastoise in LG close behind. Arceus: Lv. 96, Blastoise: Lv. 95

A

Anonymous

Thepokemontrainer said:
Umbreon in SS only by a cheat I could get it to level 100 so i dunno if it counts....
Dragonite is Almost There!
I used cheats to get my old wi-fi team up in the levels but I can remember my typlhosion getting to level 100 without cheats though. Queen the lucario came a close second five months later. I'm not good at getting pokémon too level 100 mainly because I restart every two seconds when i'm not happy with my pokémon

I once had a Lvl 80 Blaziken in Ruby.
a few days later, my pokemon ruby decided to wipe itself. :'(
But I also have a Lvl 87 Flygon and Lvl 68 Skarmory that I would always use in double battles in Pokemon Colosseum.

My first and only was my Rayquaza in Emerald. I almost got my Gardevoir to level 100 too before restarting the game. :-\

sadly to say I admit my first pokemon I ever trained to a legal 100 was Infernape on Pokemon Platinum...of course playing Red and Blue I cheated with the Missingno cheat. and then Gameshark for everything else...

The only honest Lv100 Pokemon I ever had was my Sceptile in my first-ever Ruby game--also my first ever Pokemon game! Woo!

Well, for me, a Beautifly in Sapphire. I tried to use it to kick the E4's butt, but he had so many weaknesses. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.