• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Favourite Gen V Pokemon

My favorite would probably be Wargle/Braviary, with Kirikizan a close second. They both look awesome, and besides, Wargle is just the best name ever. Braviary's pretty cool too, I guess.

...Does anyone else think Kirikizan looks like Viewtiful Joe?

Favorite G5 Pokémon?

Oh, that's easy. Braviary.

It's not an expy of a previous generation (like Roggenrola, Audino, Sawk & Throh, etc.), it doesn't have a completely stupid design (Sigilyph and Stunfisk, full stop), and it's actually pretty badass.

White version-specific male-only eagles with Native American headdresses? Sign me the hell up.

Second would have to be Pansear, because it's so goshdarn cute, and Scolipede takes third, because what's better than an eight foot tall centipede? Nothing? I thought so.

Hmm. Very hard. I used to loathe Samurrot, but I've come to love the otter-sealion-on-legs thing. But Hydreigon runs him pretty close. It's hard to say. I've come to love Eelektross too over time. Definitely out of those three.

Last edited by a moderator:
Musharna. No doubt in my mind. I'd even go as far as saying it's one of my all-time favourite Pokemon! Second to Charizard.
Krookodile and Emboar come tied in Second place.
Jellicent would come Third. A very close Third, mind you.

It's a great Generation for Pokemon design. There are a couple DREADFUL ones,
569.png
641.png
, but overall, I'd say the rest are great!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Cubchoo. Will most likely never use it, but it's so fluffy-wuffy adorable! And this is usually something that goes against favs for me. But, Awwwwwwwwwww..........

I would have to say my absolute favourite pokemon of generation V is Bisharp! it looks like something from kamen rider!
Escavalier comes in second due to the fact it is an insect knight.
Scrafty in third, just cause!
Simisage fourth due to that awesome hair/bush thing.
Zekrom fifth being the main reason I bought white.
Finally sixth I would have to say... Virizion.

My favorite is snivy but blitzle is runner up third is sandile `cause he is cool and cute.Fourth is axew because of his evolutions and he is cute :D

Scrafty for the win for me! I just love this guy and his pre-form for he's odd, I love it he's odd a defenive mon with mostly offisive moves....a fighting type weak against fighters, a dark strong against dark I LOVE IT!

My number one favorite from this gen...Mienshao. I love that adorable little fighting ferret XD. I conquered the elite four with him severely underleveled. U-turn, Hi Jump Kick, and Bounce...I wouldn't have beat it without sending him in first and turning out. Second favorite would be Deino for being an adorable dark type, plus a blind dragon covered in wounds.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Could've sworn I posted in this already. Oh well. I love quite a few from this gen, but my two most absolute favorites are Reuniclus and Jellicent =)

I love the design of Reuniclus and the fact that it's a Psychic-type and based on a "cell". Jellicent I love because because I love jellyfish as a whole, and it combines two of my favorite typings, so yeah.

Gosh, after actually playing through the game, my favorite has become a battle between Zebstrika and Crustle. Blitzle isn't just as fun to say as Shimama, and Zebstrika has been very useful to me. Crustle is an awesome HM slave and is quite cute. I got hermit crabs recently, and they really appeal to me.

Mine has to be Mienfoo/Rufflet. They're both just so adorable, and I'm a sucker for cute Pokemon. ^^

I always have my little Rufflet in my team, although he's almost an HM Slave I still love him. I've always been pretty fond of Mienfoo since it was released, even though I never actually trained one.

So yeah, I just love those little guys. ^^

Lets make this simple! Alomomola: Pretty fishy :o
Swoobat: Cooler version of golbat 8)
Swanna: Elegant and beautiful :-*
Ducklett! Name says it all