• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Favourite Gen V Pokemon

Re: Your Favourite Gen V Pokemon So Far ~Votes Reset~

I'm suprised no one's voted for Emonga but me! I guess I have better taste in Pogeymanz than any of you! Haaa XD just Joking guys!

I'm nt even going to bother to look for them through that list. I like Yanappu Meguroko and Wooguru, I will put Meguroko in my ultimate party especially if it has an evelution! (Which it probably will;))

My favorite is Yanappu, I like it because it looks like a pokemon who will hopefully have interesting evolutions and it should have good moves. Also it's looks funny ( in a good way)

Well, since we're only going after looks... ^^
I'm gonna say Kibago. It's just so incredible cute and I love it's colors. :D
But I have to admit that Emonga caught my interest too. However, I think it reminds me a little bit too much of Pachirisu (which I never really got along with...). Still cute though. ^^ But the design is not as original as Kibago's.
And I guess that I can't deny that Shimama was a pleasent surprise. I really hope it has an evolution! ;D

I'm surprised that Mijumaru got the most votes so far... I think it's design is a weird and less succesful result of a mix between a Piplup and a Seel. :-\

Last edited by a moderator:

I picked this for fav starter but mijumaru is too freakin' cute!!!! ;D

but emonga comes to close second ;)

maybe shimama third ;)

A

Anonymous

Ok I have changed my mind about this I pick yorterrie since I love dogs I dont give a hoothoot about the other pokemon until they get english names.

Dentula is the most awesome Gen V pokemon out there, no arguments. Gigigear comes a very close second =D and *just* after, Gigaiasu. I can't wait to get them. ;D

Your favourite Pokemon for Black and White!

I want to know what your favourite and worst Pokemon are for Pokemon Black and White! My favourite is...

Doredia!
This god of a Pokemon is my favourite type, and is way better than Gardevoir! This is my favourite Pokemon, I like it better than Jumpluff!

Now for my worst. The worst is...

Roopushin!
A cute bunny rabbit with a stick of wood, evolving into a muscley clown, that evolves into one of the ugliest Pokemon alive. How sad.
Goodbye!

Re: Your favourite Pokemon for Black and White!

Hmm, in a toss up between Oobemu and Abagoora... *Looks at avatar* Abagoora clenches it.

My least favourite is Tsunbeaa... It's just kinda weird and I don't have much time for it...

I shouldn't like it, but for some reason one of, if not the best Pokemon from Gen V for me is Roopushin. I guess an evil clown holding cinder blocks is pretty cool. It could also be Meloetta Step Forme, great design. Plus Chandelaar. Also Gamagaru, if just for its animation (look it up on youtube. the ground gym leader uses it.)

Full list: (Deep Breath) Victini, Futachimaru, Jaroda, Muurando, Yanakey, Hiyakey, Kokoromori, Doryuuzu, Roopushin, Gamagaru, Hahakomori, Erefuun, Doredia, Warubiaru, Hihidaruma, Hihidaruma Daruma Forme, Zuruzukin, Shinpora, Desukan, Abagohra, Archaeos, Zoroark, Chillachino, Vaivanilla, Shubarugo, Morobareru, Dentula, Gigigear, Chandelar, Buffalon, Wargle, Sazando, Urgamoth, Cobalon, Viridion, Torneros, Voltros, Reshiram, Kyurem, Kerudio, Meloetta Step Forme and Genosect. (Good gen. There are more I really like, but these just include final forms)

My least favourite? I don't hate any of them, but the one that comes the closest is that Flinstones Vulture with the unfortunate name.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

We really don't need two topics like these, so even though Toastie's is a poll I'm going to merge them. Just use this thread (Toastie's poll) when discussing your favourite Black/White Pokemon. I'm sure he wouldn't mind people mentioning multiple favourites, eh?

My favourite is probably Futachimaru 'cos it's a samurai otter. I also have a strange attraction toward Shinpora and Nattorei, even though they are weird, but I can hardly call myself normal :p

Meloetta. But she's not here. How you dare to not put such beautiful pokemon here. Ciao.

Edit: That looked evil. Just so you know, I was just kiddin'. Ciao.

My favorite is definitely by far my favorite forever, is Rankurusu. In fact the only reason i am getting white is not because i am racist but because it is exclusive to white. For some reson, the minute i saw it i wanted it. badly. before my favorite was Emonga, but i learned that i should stick with my gut and go for a fully evolved poke instead of a 5th gen pachirisu.

Changed my mind... My favourites so far are:

Victini (still...)

Roopushin, don't understand why people hate him, he's damn cute.

Dentula, it's the only spider I'm not afraid of.

Meloetta Step Forme, way cooler than Meloetta Sing Forme + It's a dancing poké and awsomely cute/cool.

Yanappu, broccoli monkey of win.

Agirudaa, ninja bug of win.

Wargle, finally a bird pokémon that just isn't some kind of boring everyday bird. Unfortunatley, it evolves late.

Daikenki, awsomesauce pokémon. Too bad it doesn't look like it's pre-evos.

Pokémon I don't like in the new Gen:

Enbuoo, why, oh why did they ruin the coolest starter ever with a worthless Ganondorf-copy.

Hiyakki, hate the grin. Hate the hair. Hate the colors.

Otamaro, TROLL!

Vanipucchi, Vaniricchi, Vaivanilla, they don't even look like pokémons... Seriously...

Maggyo, what is it!?! A flat fish-duck that doesn't even know how to swim.

Aianto, random ant of randomness. No evo, no pre-evo. How boring can it be?

Kyurem, looks wierd. Simply.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Anyone who has heard me fangasm about it knows that my favorite Gen. V Pokemon is Shanderaa. ♥ I just love everything about. The concept is so fun, the design of the whole line looks terrific (and the shiny sprite is fun too). The type combination is one of my all time favorites and is very helpful, and it gets some great stats. It's just pure awesome and my favorite. :3

Well, I've got three favourites. Zekrom, Ononokus and Shandeera. (And no, it is not only because of the 150/147 Atk base and the 145 SAtk.) Zekrom reaaly looks cool (but not like a pokémon ;) ), and Ononokus is the first useful pure dragon. Shandeera's idea is just very funny, and with its Dream World ability it will become a monster.

my fav fifth gen would have to be either Hitomoshi or Emonga.

with hitomoshi, it was sort of "i got to liking him after a whiel" kinda things where i just noticed something and started to like him

with emonga, it was love at first sight, i just was like, awesomemified by him. i dont care if he is like pachirisu, he is my favorite.

My favorite generation V Pokemon is *drumroll*...

Yanakki.

This Elvis monkey is just made of win. I love him to pieces. I don't know too much about his stats or moveset, but I just love his design to hell and back. The expression "cool as a cucumber" comes to mind, which is ironic, as he is a grass type... (*shot) He just looks like the kind of personality who never loses his temper, no matter what. Yanakki is just made of pure, untainted awesome.

Zuruzukin.png

zuruzukin.

awesome defenses, gets a free turn from n00bs that think it's a pure fighting type without realizing it's also a dark type so they waste a turn using psychic moves. and after a few overconfidences, IT DESTROYS DAMN NEAR EVERYTHING.

For battles its a threeway tie between Shandela, Waruvial and Denchura. Their move spreads and really nice abilities are always a great help in battle.

The whole Ranculus line has a major spot in my heart. Yuniran is the cutest thing I have seen in a while @w@

I also love Dentula and Bachuru ♥ Cute fuzzy electric spiders for the win ♥

And also Shandera. And Daikenki. This gen is too win for its own good @~@

I realize I haven't posted here since they released all the Gen V Pokemon. There are a lot of Pokemon I really like, but I'll try to narrow down the list to personal favorites of mine.

Jaroda, Erufuun, Shinbora, Zorua, Zoroark, Chillaccino, Gothimi, Gothiruselle, (male) Burungel, Shanderaa ♥, Kojondo, Kirikizan, Washibon, Wargle, Goruggo, and Waruvial.

Daikenki deserves an honorable mention because it grew on me and ended up saving the line for me. I have to say that Embuoh is starting to grow on me as well.

Tabunne is really cute :) but battlewise , I'm not so sure .
I don't know all the Pokemon yet , but when I do , I'll make sure to post here again
And say which pokemon really is my favorite .

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
494.png
495.png
496.png
497.png
502.png
503.png
523.png
529.png
530.png
542.png
544.png
545.png
551.png
554.png
555.png
561.png
564.png
565.png
567.png
571.png
579.png
586_Spring.png
586_Summer.png
586_Autumn.png
586_Winter.png
595.png
596.png
604.png
609.png
610.png
611.png
612.png
620.png
625.png
628.png
631.png
632.png
635.png
636.png
637.png
640.png
643.png
644.png
646.png
649_Regular.png

All of these guys. All of them. They all have something that appeals to me in their design and usually in their typing and actual usefulness. ^^

Narrowly missing the list are the Hermitcrabs (which are adorable but not exactly the type of PokeMon I would train), Deathkan (which is really awesome but I don't love it enough to make it a favorite) and the Jellies (because, though I'm really fond of their typing and general moveset diversity, I can't take them seriously without some severe modification). xD I also have a weird ambivalence towards Chillaccino - it's not a PokeMon I'd use ingame, but I appreciate it because of its odd niche-ness and the fact it looks like a Denjuu mod-evolution. XD

Victini, Ononosuku and Zuruzukin! They all have awesome designs! Although, I like most of the new Pokémon ;D

Favourites... are definently Erefuun, Shanderaa and Futachimaru<3

I took one look at Erefuun and nearly squeed to death~ Giant grass fluffy sheep type Pokémon! Uwaa! It's adorable and like a little ray of sunshine with it's cute laughing face!

And Shanderaa is one adorable ghost-type Poké<3
Who can resist the ghost//fire type, I ask you? ;-D

And 'Maru is just my favourite Unova starter evo :,)
Cute little water otter with PWN facial expressions x,D

I've actually come to like a lot of the Gen V Pokes, especially after playing with some of them on Pokemon Online.

My absolute favorites are:
Sandile line
Snivy line
Desumasu line
Dokkora line
Darumakka line
Meraruba line
Gobitto line
Kojofu line
Kibago line
Hitomoshi line
Bachuru line
Purotooga line
Fushide line

and the ones I've come to just like are:
Panpour line
Zorua line
Uniran line
Mogurew line
Dageki
Doredia
Shubarugo
Agiruuda
Goruggo
Kirikizan
Wargle
Aianto
Sazandra
Terakion
Reshiram
Zekrom
Boltros
Meloetta

Safe to say, I like this Gen the most.

My favorite is definately Wargle. Eagles alone are awesome, but its a freaking war eagle. Double awesome. It will be on my team for sure, its just a shame it isn't part fighting...it would be insanely awesome if it was

I don't know if this is off topic or not (sorry if it is). I love Roopushin but it seems that I'm quite lonely on liking him... Isn't there anybody out there that likes him?

Rolly said:
I don't know if this is off topic or not (sorry if it is). I love Roopushin but it seems that I'm quite lonely on liking him... Isn't there anybody out there that likes him?

Me :> Roopushin must be my second favorite gen V Pokemon, after Yanakki ^^

My favourite 5th genpokemon would be wargle,zekrom,rankurusu and janovy ,but if i hade to chose one it would so be ZEKROM he rocks 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I quite like Mijumaru, with Snivy coming in close behind (Opposing names! :o) but If I had to choose...

>>

<<

Rankurusu!

Yeah I love that little green blob. If he were real I'd be squishing him reeeeaaaally hard.