• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Favorite Pokemon Artists

Here, you post your favorite pokemon artists. Personally, my favorite is Arkeis. This guy's ambition is to draw every single pokemon that exists. Yeah, I know. Here is one of his pieces:
Lucario_vs__Zoroark_by_arkeis_pokemon.jpg

http://www.arkeis.com/home.htm
Above is a link to his website. Man, I love how I look in that picture. I think me and Keruano are complete enemies now.

Gonna Move this to Pokemon discussion, since it does still pertain to Pokemon.

Also:

PurpleKecleon is a Goddess.

And as far as TCG artists go, Masakazu Fukuda and Kouki Saitou are my current favorite artists. Their artwork in the Great Encounters expansion is just adorable. ♥

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I follow a lot of the people listed above (namely GoF and Racie), but my other favourite Pokemon artists that isn't a Pokecharms member is Irene (aka. Featherclaw). PLUGGING HER WEBSITE WHEE: http://www.jurassicpeace.com/deepfusion/

Seriously. I love a lot of our Pokecharms Pokemon artists, and I think many of 'em deserve to take a bow (Stel, RX, Magpie, Virgil... the list goes on~). As for Racie, GoF, and Irene, they all have excellent artwork and unique styles, and I've been following their artwork for years.

Zoroark said:
Above is a link to his website. Man, I love how I look in that picture. I think me and Keruano are complete enemies now.

Oh, were not enemies... Yet. just don't judge my fiction too harshly. Then I'll bring the pain!
Personally, I like Arkeis too. He is a master, and I think that I look good in the picture too, even if i'm about to kill someone! (Just kidding, Zoroark. It will be a draw. ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that Arkesis is a real ar-teest! :) *Yes, for those VERY literal people, I know I spelled it wrong*

Anyway, I don't have a link, but my favorite Pokemon Artist has to be BAM on Deviantart...

LOOK HER UP X__X It is BAM (All capitals) I believe that is her name on deviant...I hope O_O

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Two of my personal favorites (Racie and Irene) were already mentioned. GoFis pretty damn awesome too, and Anna J. has some pretty awesome stuff - though her interpretations of PokeMon are often very different from my ideas of them. She doesn't draw that many PokeMon these days, though, if at all.

But Racie and Irene are indeed my favorites.

Also, though I'm not really a fan of the Sugimori style, Pearl Mode uses it extremely well - artblog is in Japanese but if you're there to look at the pictures, you don't really need to know what it's talking about. XD