• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Dreamdate

Okay so I'm sure a lot of us have an idea of what we like in guys and girls. So this thread is for you to discuss what your dreamguy or dreamgirl would look and/or be like. Pictures are optional but strongly encouraged, even if you don't think you're good at drawing it's still fun to try. I'll start!

UekPs.png

Here he is, my dreamguy. (I'm not very good at drawing people but this is good enough) As you can see he is very manly and brooding. He has dark black hair and green eyes and hasn't shaved in a day or two. He's 6'3 and two years older than I am. He's not super muscley or anything but he has pretty sweet biceps. We have a few of the same interests but he's also introduced me to a lot of stuff that I didn't like before I met him, and he's started to like some of my favorite things as well. His favorite Pokemon is Slugma. He's nervous around people because he was kind of a loser in High School. We like to go to the beach together and have picnics and climb trees and watch movies. (oh my god i'm so aloneeee)

Bonus: My dreamgirl is Sigourney Weaver. No changes necessary.

okay that's mine, so show me your guys's dreamdates! You can always post more than once if you want to. Have fun :)

I think I would want a guy taller than me so about 6'5 or 6'6, I would say he would have a blonde-brown hair colour maybe with a little hint of ginger. I would say blue eyes preferably Persian blue. I would say he would be slim but showing some muscle definition. He would be stylish but nerdy at the same time. He would be intellectual. He would be a gamer and likes to go skateboarding or maybe surfboarding when being active. Share similar interests, and understands me, so I can open up to him. I would want him to be funny and kinda quirky. As for date location I would say a nice meal at a resteraunt then a quiet stroll down the beach at sunset, followed by cuddling sitting above the cliff top staring into the moonlit sea.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I personally don't have much of a preference when it comes to looks, as long as the person is healthy (No eating disorders, no drug or alcohol addictions). I remember I used to have more of a thing for dark hair and dark eyes, but I now have a different mindset. I judge people based almost entirely on their personalities (the only stipulation being the part about them being healthy).

Personality wise, I usually like the same things regardless of gender. I like a person who is kind at heart even if they're rough around the edges. I like someone who has things in common with me so we have some common ground to go on in conversations. A less important one is that I like a person who has a good sense of humor and intellectually challenges me, perhaps to the point of heated debates in some cases (as long as it's something we can come back from and not hate each other for). I like someone who is willing to be there for me when I need them and willing to put up with me (if not lecture me when I'm being a bit stupid sometimes).

Most of all, I like someone with whom I can be friends. If we can get along as friends, we can probably get along pretty well as lovers if we have mutual interest in each other. Either way, I'll have a great lover and/or an awesome friend.