• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Christmas Lists

I'm adding two other things to my list. After watching the first episode on my promotional dvd, I've decided to get the first anime volume of Rumbling Hearts. I'm also going to ask my nana for the first volme of pani poni dash which looks hilarious! Plus I'm getting the first manga volume of After School Nightmare which looks really interesting.

Now, this is my Christmas Wish list:

Yoshi's Island DS (small world, isn't it, Marine Milotic)

Monster House

The first Season of "Count Duckula" on DVD

Some Pokemon cards from EX Dragon Frontiers

Headphones for Nintendo DS.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
LOL... Even when the idea was to give people lots of options, they still asked me to point out my "top wants" on my list... C'mon now, people. Kinda defeating the purpose >>;

So, for games I said Yoshi's Island 2, Kirby Squeak Squad, and Disgaea 2. As for DVDs and movies, I said all of them. There really aren't any I want over the others - it'd just be nice to get any of 'em.

I should've added a few Wii games to my list, but I figure I might as well just wait and buy them with my Birthday/Christmas money (a given).

Okay, okay. Christmas is in like...9 months...but hey. This is probably a list for my birthday, July 1st.

I want:

• Pokemon Diamond
  • 2 new in-excellent-shape-will-never-break-super-cool-invincible Dance Dance Revolution dance pads!!
  • A TON of Final Fantasy games. (I still don't own a stinkin' game out of my second favorite game series-next to Pokemon!!)
  • Pokemon skin for my DS Lite
  • Pokemon skin for my SP
  • Complete Season DVDs of all the series of Pokemon anime
  • Pokemon Battle Revolution (After it comes out)
  • Mario Kart DS
  • Wi-Fi internet connection in place of broadband
  • DS headset for Wi-Fi capabilities on my Pokemon Diamond game!

Oh yeah...that's a killer list right there. ;) 8)

EDIT:
. . .So, for games I said Yoshi's Island 2, Kirby Squeak Squad, . . .

Yoshi's Island 2?? Oh yeah...that's what they call it in England or whatever...Yoshi's Island DS is cooler! :p Just kidding...but yeah. I've beaten that game. It's pretty cool. At first, it seems fit for little 5 year-olds, but it ended up being one of the most challenging games for me...there are some levels that I just...grrr... >:( ;D