• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your catchphrase

What is your catchphrase? Be it something you say out of nowhere in conversation, or whatever, post 'em here! Some random things I say are "... and that is precisely why we don't get nice things." and "Nobody likes roasted nuts." The last one is an inside joke, so it is probably only funny to me and my group of friends, but whatever lol.

Basically, my catchphrases are...
"Just set the project down in front of me and say that I can't do it." Or "If you think I'm crazy, just wait until you meet my other personalities." Also, "If it moves, I can shoot it. Or probably miss." Including "You're just jealous because I'm the only one the voices talk to."

I have quite a few myself - Some said in school alot and some said outside school
One of them is "We had homework?" Said straight after someone asks me if we had homework
"Guess what I just heard!" Just after I hear some juicy gossip :D
"Oh you guys!" After laughing at a funny moment - I say this even if im with one person xD
And weirdly I say "Thank-en you" instead of Thank You
I also say "actually" and "f*ck my life" alot

And i cant think of anymore, but ill modify when I do :D

Ever scince I heard the song Chemicals by Scars On Broadway, I've also been saying "Come eat some chemicals with me!" a lot for some reason.

Eh, I guess mine would be "holy crap". I say that when Something bad is about to happen, or when something ausome just happened. I may say that when I'm in disbeleif.

Examples:

Bad:

"Holy crap! I'm dead!"

Good:

"Holy crap that was fun!"

or embarrassing:

"I couldn't say no... So now I'm dating Crazy Anne (a girl from our school who hates being told no and hates to be alone)."

"Heheholy craap *laughs* You're dead dude."

I know, not exactly healthy, but I can't help it. Better than my "enemy's" catch phrase, which just consist of the "F" word repeated consistently in his sentences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have four. My first one is ''Llama Fruitcake!'' my second one is ''Gum!'' my third is ''Wario smells of trains'' and my fourth: ''A pink gummi-bear called drink!'' I love weirdness!