• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your best Pokémon

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've really been struggling to reply to this topic, but the truth is that I'm just not sure what my "best" Pokemon is. Best means strongest and best to use in battle, right? Even still... the ones I seem to view as my favourite battle-wise other people don't. I was actually surprised once when someone commented on my Snorlax being my strongest Pokemon. I'd never viewed it that way, lol.

But anyways... Of my current EV trained team of 8 Pokemon (since I just can't bring my previous teams into this and answer it properly. Most of them were hindered with the type split) I'd say my 'best' is my Vaporeon. Maybe my Vaporeon isn't a powerhouse sweeper, and he can't stand up to everything, but the battles he's won me have definitely earned my respect. Taking down an Azelf and Lucario single-handedly in a double battle, both of them at full health when it all started (and Vaporeon was not if I recall correctly, having just finished off a Dialga), and taking multiple hits from both of them... I cheered when I won that battle.

My best Pokemon? I'm not really sure. I think they're all good! But I do have Megan, my Meganium who I think is really cool. For some reason when I decided to train a Meganium, she turned out to be a lot more useful than I thought. Swampert is another one of my Pokemon who I think is really good. He outspeeds stuff he usually shouldn't and survives stuff he shouldn't. And no, I didn't hack, it's just that his EVs are all over the place. He even has a Bold nature which lowers his attack stat, but only because I mixed it up with Impish. I guess I did get lucky with IVs.

I would have to say that my strongest pokemon would have to be my Swampert on Pokemon Emerald. Its level 100 with ice beam, earthquake, surf and dive ;D

My runner up would be my Lv 89 Rayquaza with thunder, extremespeed, hyper beam and outrage

But its unfair I can't use Rayquaza in the Battle Frontier :-[ So I don't always win the Frontier Battles

S

Shocari

My Mew on Red. Its my favorite also. Knows Psychic, Fly, Metronome, and Flamethrower.

Mew rocks. Got it through the glitch.

On my emerald(on the restart still haven't gotten it beat again) it would be my Combuskin

Pearl version would undoubtedly be my lv. 91 Lucario that never leaves my team.

Other than those two I only have my fire red that i've restarted for the billionth time(going after Entie but it takes forever!).

M

MysticalLugia67

Hmmm....
My strongest pokémon is Diamond Version game which means it's my Garchomp lv.100
It knows crunch,fire fang,dragon rush and earthquake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, why did I not notice this thread earlier? I like it!

I can't remember much for stats or the full moveset, but in Silver I had a Steelix that was just...made of win. He was a Winnix. That's how much win he was made of.

My brother liked to use his Mewtwo from Red, a hacked Mew, and Lugia all on his same team when we battled our Gold and Silver versions. Due to his Steel type, his high defense, an a very handy Crunch, Steelix made short work out of those three if they ever came out first. Which Mewtwo almost always ALWAYS did. Heee ~

Unfortunately, his Ninetails would promptly toast it if it tried to stay out too long. D=

It was usually an around 80's battle I think. :3 Or it might've been full blown Lv.100's. Thank you, Missingno ~​

My best would be my new Froslass at the moment. It has water pulse, which rips through Fire types. She's also a Speed demon XD

My second best would be my half Eved Garchomp. She has moves that hit most types for neutral damage.

Mine is in Ruby and Sapphire. The Ultimate Prodigy:Milotic Shiny.

ATK 303
Def 153
spdef 235
spatk 232
speed 190
(wth da use of vitamins & minerals(rare candies) and
also max beauty of 300)
but it's maxed out
lvl 100
will gonna trade for a manaphy and shaymin at both lvl 99

I guess my strongest pokemon is either Luxray or my Weezing.

Luxray: It helped trough the E4 the first time I played through it. Its stats aren't to special, and also it moves could use alot of work: Iron Tail, Spark, facade and Crunch.

Weezing: Even though i got it through trade it helped me through alot of tough times on PBR.

I can't decide, but those two are on a tie for me.

Mine would have to be my Luxray also. It's nothing special, but It's the first time I've ever actually trained something all the way up to level 100. It also has 19 ribbons, so that never hurts. (I needed to get into the resort area somehow.)

I'd have to say my best team would be the team i use on Diamond

But Most of the pokemon i use are from my Firered verson
Charizard
Mewtwo
Lapras\
Tyranitar
Infernape
Giritina

[attachment deleted by admin]

C

Celadon

My best pokemon has to be Starmie. It does wonderfully in both: battles and contests, and has high stats, too.

In all, my Shiny Slowbro is my best pokemon.
Why? Here's why:

Level 50
Leftovers

Hp: 198
Defense: 136
Sp. Attack: 145
Sp. defense: 134

And Attack and speed don't matter with it's moveset, which includes Slack Off.

Hm that's a tough one I would say in crystal version Alakazam and the last evolved form of Cyndoquill sorry for the bad spelling i haven't played crystal version in awhile.

my best pokemon is my level 100 mesprit ^^

i put a mesprit in the wifi trading place for another mesprit level 50 or higher (so it can get boosted experience points when battling to train it faster) and somebody gave me a level 100 mesprit o.o when i got it, it has been in the hall of fame for beating the elite four. so i don't know this mesprit's background history!

I would have to say my best Pokemon would be my Espeon, Sol. I trained it from an egg and MARATHON raised it to Level 100. It took quite a few hours. It's got a basic moveset: Double Team, Hyper Beam, Psychic, and Morning Sun. And Average Stats. 166atk, 158def, 296sp.atk, 250sp.def, 281spd. But that little bugger has more than earned his keep. He even helped defeat the Tower Tycoon. Also, This Espeon is who my fanfic is based on.

I have to say in Platinum my best Pokemon is my Infernape. I tend to over train my starters, so my others are generally crappy. In Diamond it's my lv.100 Darkrai. He's my last resort because he's not a great attacker. Dark void and dream eater makes him great because he's hard to attack. Meanwhile I whittle away at their health with his bad dreams ability.

I do hope you mean Fire Red, not Red. Otherwise, your Dragonite is impossible ;p

Oops Lol I mean that one.

I now have an even better pokemon.

Scizor Lvl:72

252 Speed EVs, 252 Attack EVs, 6 HP EVs

- X-Scizzor
- False Swipe
- Sword Dance
- Swagger

Not as good of an attacker as my Dragonite, but still the False Swipe PWNs with my high attk.

My best Pokemon currently is my level 86 Crobat, his speed always gave me the edge in battle to even overcome his weaknesses by attacking before they get the chance.

My best Pokemon is probably my lv100 Arcanine. Simply because he's fast and got a MEAAAN attack. And when battling he has the strange habit of surviving by the slightest amount of HP and going on to win, it's almost an 'ash' moment.

I don't really have a best Pokemon. I mean- the only pokemon I have EVd is my shiny Luxray. :3

But my Snorlax is a beast when it comes to the battle frontier. My Salamence is a great attacker, as well as my Gyarados. My shiny Charizard has some very good poteintial, with it being Jolly natured, and a Speed IV of 30.

I only have 2 Level 100s, Blaziken (which single-handedly destroyed the Ruby E4), and Charizard (whom doesn't have good stats...). I'm working on getting my entire Platinum team to 100. Electivire, Empoleon, Torterra, Infernape, Crobat, and Honchcrow are well on thier ways. Out of those listed above, I'd say Electivire would be the best. She is pure awesomeness.

My Platinum Milotic has probably been my best so far. Has never suffered a defeat yet though I have yet to try him out in Wi-fi.

Aside for EV trained, I would put the money on my Golduck or Blaziken from Platinum, or my Kirlia from Emerald.

I would say my best Pokemon is either my Scizor or my Electivire. They both have barely ever fainted in battle and they both have great attacks. The only lvl 100 I have is my Ditto, which works pretty well at times.

Maybe my Gengar in Platinum, Phantom; maybe my Giratina in Platinum.

Gengar (Phantom): Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Shadow Ball (That Pwnz), and Dark Pulse. His Shadow Ball, with STAB, its SAtk, and a Spooky Plate makes its Shadow Ball feared by all. >:-0

Giratina (I may call him Larry): It's going to have Substitute, Calm Mind, Dragon Pulse, and Aura Sphere. It is EV Trained mostly in Spd and SAtk, a little SDef. With Leftovers, He will be able to withstand even the worst Hailstorm.

AL
*Poof!*