• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join You just activated my trap card! - Yugioh RP

So, this is basically a Yugioh RP. One of the plot ideas I had was a tournament on an island, where duelists came to test the newest holographics in a tournament. However, dark forces corrupt the island from the inside, with ulterior motives everywhere. Maybe our competitors have fell victim to the greatest trap of all...

Competitors would arrive by ship, dueling with holograms using a Star Chip - like system. I was thinking of using Yugioh Duel Links (having come out FINALLY for the UK), and we can balance our decks accordingly to the RP.
Bio template:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory: (How they got into the tournament etc.)
Dueling equipment: (Personalised Duel Discs will be given to the duelists on the island)
Deck: (Name only necessary, may have to flesh it out more or edit, just so nothing too OP is slipped in to make it more fun)

My Bio:
Name: Isaac Willow
Appearance: Wears a white hoodie, with the face of Meteor B. Dragon on the back. Has short light brown hair, and dark brown eyes. He is just above average height, and quite skinny. He wears dark yellow jeans and black trainers.
Personality: Always ready to make a pun, he can be snarky when angered. He likes to use tricks to gain the upper hand on his opponent. He is actually rather quiet outside of duels.
Backstory: Starting dueling, he instantly found it as a way to be himself more. In a duel he was always more confident, and talked more. This started to go a bit too far, always making quips, and he enjoys tricking his opponents a little too much.
Dueling Equipment: A white Duel disk, with glowing light green edges.
Deck: Earth Vermin Deck