• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Yello-luxie's Sprites

I do take requests through PM but don't expect something amazing. I'm just starting out Doggyears taught me how to make sprites. Uh, thanks DE!! :p

MySprite.gif

this is a sprite that is supposed to resemble me! This is my first sprite in a long time.
PersianCosplayer.gif

This is a Persian cosplayer
BayleefCosplayer.gif

Bayleef!
Triathoncat.gif

TRIATHON CAT FTW!!!
Gardeviorcosplayer.gif

A gardivior cosplayer. I use the beach girl from HG/SS because she's easy to put clothes on. Hmm... I suppose I should have re-colored her hair.... maybe I'll do that later.

By the way.... you can use these, just please give credit.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
you're first sprite is really good but the second could use more coloring and more of persian than just the tail and ears

Wew, now one new trainer, and a bunch of splices, another thing,
I [glow=red,2,300]really[/glow] want/need requests. I'm terribly blocked, and need ideas, all of the sprites you see here my family asked for.
One last thing, I'd love it if you linked me to whatever you use these for, you don't have to, but I'd like to know what you are using these sprites for.

Kay, here they are:
Amaterasu.gif

Ahhh, Amaterasu, from the game Okami, my favorite game, I describe it as "Twilight Princess on steroids" Made this one for Mummy

Arcirai.gif

Arcius Darkrai, This one's for my 'lil sis'

Raipix.gif

Raipix, Raichu vulpix, one of the few things I could think up. Done at 2am

Galario.gif

I was surprised to see that Lucario's and Gallade's sprites are in VERY similar poses on the second frame

Furlava.gif

Furret, Quilava, done for my mum again.

Buttermander.gif

I came up with this one, it soesnt look very good....

Solie.gif

Made for my mom, Glalie/Solrock

Maybsol.gif

Absol and Manectric, for my Sister

Espereon.gif

Espeon/umbreon, for G-ma

Avie.gif

A shiny Umbreon cosplayer, I'm quite pleased with this one.

Blisk-1.png

For blisk, for some reason, photoshop didn't show PNG or gif on the 'kipped one, I apologize.. :'(

If you really want a request, can you please make me a Totodile/Squirtle fusion and a Totodile/Mudkip fuision? I'm curious to see what you come up with. Thanks!