• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS yeah I have a problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I created a trainer card template and was asking on the chat, where I could submit it on the site, and they freaking kicked me off! What the heck did I freaking do?! Geez! >:(

Will somone please tell me where I can put it on here???

I created a trainer card template and was asking on the chat, where I could submit it on the site, and they freaking kicked me off! What the heck did I freaking do?! Geez! >:(

Will somone please tell me where I can put it on here???

http://forums.pokecharms.com/smf/index.php?topic=1379.0 i think is where all that stuff goes

Thank you very much you're the 1st person nice to me so far. I'm gonna get back on that channel if it takes me forever. Stupid chat mods.

Thank you very much you're the 1st person nice to me so far. I'm gonna get back on that channel if it takes me forever. Stupid chat mods.

i'd have to warn ya that they have the power to ban you,and you're probably gonna get a warning for ranting on them in your first post

Yeah If I were you I would cool down just a little. I was in that chat when you got kicked actually. Im a witness that you didnt REALLY do anything wrong, but I have to agress with Rayku. I think this is the place you ask for those things *Shrugs* Though I did see other people asking things and they didnt get kicked, who knows. It seems the mods here are VERY strict, alot stricker than I've seen at any other forum anyway, so I would just blow it off. It could even have been a mistake and maybe someone will apologize for it alright?

I have no idea. I just wanted to submit this trainer card template or whatever you call it so other people could use it on here. Oh yeah and after they kicked me out they send me a message saying: have fun and be nice. What's with that???

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah. It was explained to you multiple times where to post it, and you still kept asking. And asking. And asking. And asking. You can be kicked from the chat for being annoying, which you were. And those 'stupid chat mods' as you put it run the place, so they can pretty well do what they want.

And if I were you, I'd take it as a tip and stop spamming like this. Not only is this a spammy topic, it's on a forum it clearly should not be on... Not that moaning over something you brought on yourself belongs anywhere :p

Status
Not open for further replies.