• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ye Old Archives -> Hall of Justice -> Archives of Stupidity

I'm sure mostly everybody that has been here longer than I have gone to the old Archives of Stupidity, but I just discovered it and it's effing awesome. ;D
That said, and I hope I am not too late to the draw on this one, (I haven't seen a topic on it already) I was wondering if the Archives of Stupidity could be re-introduced into this newer forums. If there is a reason for it than whatever but when I'm bored and I just want to laugh at peoples' just, utterly epic idiocy, I will go there. (even funnier is the reactions of the moderators such as Stel, Demyx, and Gerudo Ganon)
Anyway, yeah would that be possible if sometime in the future the Archives of Stupidity could come back? And I would also like other peoples' opinions on this matter as well. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I'll be honest with you: The chances of the Archive of Stupidity returning are very, very slim indeed.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Several reasons, really. The important one is that we don't ban n00bs in the same way anymore, so there's nothing much to archive.

Teapot said:
Several reasons, really. The important one is that we don't ban n00bs in the same way anymore, so there's nothing much to archive.
Alright good enough for me 8)

Last edited by a moderator: