• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed YASBTM (OOC) ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You Are Still Beautiful To Me

A strange looking girl and a butler-like character walk into a fabric store in Hearthome City. The girl's parasol and elaborate gothic lolita dress made her noticed by some patrons and staff. The much taller figure accompanying her wasn't really helping with his cape. The two of them seem to be browsing for lace in the corner of the store.
The girl seemed very uninterested when she was looking at all the rolls of lace. It was like she wasn't very impressed. The man beside her looked more lively with his soft smile.
"All this lace looks lovely, don't you think, Master?"
The girl's face remained unchanged, she just continued to look through the lace, "Hm, yeah they all look pretty nice."
"It must be hard to pick..."
"Then, how about you pick for me?"
"Me? Pick for you? Really?"
"Yes."
"Oh, how kind of you, Master. Now, let's see..." The butler carefully inspected each roll with his eyes. He took note of the patterns, the size, and the choices between black and white. He picked up one of the black ones with his gloved hands and looked at it more closely. As he was doing that, a woman walked in, but not just any woman, it was one of the judges for the upcoming Super Pokémon Contest, Ariaa. She was always recognizable with her striking lavender hair and her radiant beauty.
Almost everyone in the store noticed her, she was accompanied by another woman, probably an assistant because she didn't really give off a 'manager' vibe. Ariaa and her assistant carried on by browsing the various fabrics the store had to offer. While Ariaa was looking through the fabrics, her assistant looked as though she was too nervous to talk to her. Eventually Ariaa held out a fabric that was a cream color.
"What do you think of this one?"
Her meek assistant stuttered, "Oh, um... I think it'll look great on you, Ariraa. That shade of white can look great with your Lopunny— I mean— Reina!"
"Hm..." The purple haired woman let go of the fabric and walked over to another part of the store, Her assistant followed her.
"I think this one would look lovely on you, Master." The male was holding a roll of white lace that was more geometric than floral. The girl took the roll in her ball jointed hands and took a closer look at it. She scanned every loop and shape with her large pink eyes.
"Ahem."
Ariaa was making an impatient noise as she stands behind the girl and her butler. The man turns to see who was waiting behind him and gives Ariaa a warm smile. The woman's face was painted with genuine surprise. This man skin was clean and pale which complemented the shape of his face. His jaw line and eyes were his strongest feature, the rest of face was average. His hair really completed the look of face. The navy blue locks frames his head very nicely and the black suit he was wearing complimented his slim body. His almond shaped azure orbs were looking directly into Ariaa's. It exuded a soft wave of kindness which made Ariaa think they were glittery.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Were we occupying this area for too long? We're just about done here so you can look at the laces now."
Oh Arceus, not only is he hot, but he's good with words. A blushed creeped onto Ariaa's cheeks, "Oh no. It's okay. I wasn't waiting that long."
"Ah, I see."—He turns to look down at the girl—"Let's get going, Master." The gothic lolita began to walk towards the cashier and her butler made a small bow to Ariaa and her assistant before following the girl.
Ariaa walked over to the laces and looked at them, but all she can think about was that butler she briefly talked to earlier.
"That man... I don't think I've ever seen someone so handsome." She admitted.
Her assistant was pretty shocked to hear something like that. Her job is to judge how pretty Pokémon are, so her standards for beauty are pretty high up there. So for her to admit that someone is handsome is high praise.
"Really? That butler? I mean... I guess he was... pretty cute." The assistant's voice got lower with each word that fell out of her mouth.
"I wonder what he's doing here..."
Meanwhile, the girl and her butler were at the cashier purchasing the lace the man picked out for her earlier. The two of them totally heard the two ladies fawning over the bluenette. The butler couldn't help but smile while holding in a laugh. The girl's face remained in the same bored look she usually has. Her tone was still monotone as well, "Heh, I told you were handsome."
"Such words don't really mean much to me, unless they're from you, Master."
"I just find it hilarious that you already have fans on your first day out as a human."
"Ha ha; I guess it is a little funny."
Once the duo finished their purchase, they left the store. The girl looked around the various buildings in Hearthome City.
"... So really. What do you want to do? Don't say be with me." The girl says bluntly.
Her butler gave her pained look, his smile was still there though, "Oh, but Master... That is what I want to do."
"Hm... I guess we can make you try human food. It should be edible to you now, right?"
"That does make sense. It can't hurt to try something like that."
"Let's go to a café then."
"Alright then, Master."
The girl walked towards a café she saw when looking around. Her butler followed closely behind. The café they decided to go to wasn't too busy, so they ordered what they wanted right away. The girl ordered a small pastry with fruits on the top, while the butler ordered something safe, a croissant. They received their food and sat across from each other at the outdoor table near the entrance. The girl already made small bites on her pastry, but her butler was just staring at her.
She stopped eating and stared at him back, "What's wrong?"
"Huh? Oh, nothing. I just like watching you."
"You're not going to eat?"
"Oh, I will."
"I can't believe some Empoleon won a contest somewhere in Hoenn. Clearly the Hoenn region have terrible judges. Empoleons are so ugly." Another voice suddenly came in earshot of the girl and her butler. the voice sounded familiar. The girl can see that the table behind her butler sat Judge Ariraa and her assistant. the girl's expression slightly changed to disproval upon seeing this woman spew her words. They continued to listen to their conversation.
"O-oh, well... Maybe the Empoleon did a spectacular performance." The assistant suggested.
Ariaa scowled, "There's no way an Empoleon is capable of putting on a good show. It just looks so bad. The beak takes up too much of its face, and its back just looks straight up bad."
"Oh... I get what you're saying."
The butler smile was still present on his face, but it was thinning.
"Master. I finally understand what you mean."

⠀⠀⠀This RP takes place in Hearthome City of the Sinnoh region. Please read everything on this post before signing up for this RP. I'm mainly going to use my trainer OC Evangeline and her butler, Kaiyo. There is the rest of Evangeline's team, but I'll only use them when I find it necessary. This RP is basically just characters hanging out. I will add plot elements in the RP, just not revealing them now so people don't get the wrong idea on what kind of RP this is ^^; Trust me, when I say what it is, people will think they're supposed to do something specific, when really, I just want everyone to whatever they like. Be as creative as you want! You can bring in plot elements too, just as long as you discuss them with me and everyone else in this OOC thread. Small ones obviously don't have to be discussed, but if it's something you feel like is going to cause a change, tell us about it here!
⠀⠀⠀A max of 6 people can be able to join this RP. Once there has been 6 accepted members, the RP will become closed. This forum will still be here for OOC talk and other stuff I feel like sharing about this RP.

Bios

Evangeline Abott
⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Evangeline is a petite girl standing at 4' 11" (148 cm). Her skin is almost like porcelain and she's always seen wearing elaborate gothic lolita dresses and accessories that are exclusively in black in white. Not even some greys, just black and white. Her dresses always covers her arms and chest and and cut off bellow her knees. Her jet black hair is straight and silky. It reaches all the way to her knees and she speeds a lot of time maintaining it everyday. Her face is doll-like, with large pink eyes, a tiny nose and mouth, and slightly chubby cheeks.⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Evangeline is very deadpan and aloof. She seems to only care about her own Pokémon and that's about it. She always assumes that everyone she meets is an asshole. She's very judgmental and always remembers others for their negative traits. She may be cold, but it is possible to change her mind about a person if they really really prove that they're a decent person. ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Team—
eveteampg1.png eveteampg2.png eveteampg3.png
Kaiyo
⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Kaiyo is an average male that is 6' tall (182 cm) with a slim build. He has pale skin, azure eyes in an almond shape, and dark blue hair that ends just past his chin. His bangs sweep to the right, but don't cover his eyes. His face is somewhat of an oval structure. His nose is slightly longer than average and his lips are a bit thin. His jaw is very defined which shapes his head nicely. His attire consists of a simple black suit, a jabot shaped like the white part of an Empoleon's belly, white gloves, and a cape. The outer cloth is black, but the inside is blue. ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Kaiyo is very proper and acts very elegantly. He is nice to everyone he meets and insists on speaking formally to everyone. He also has a very high tolerance, still acting polite even to people he can admittedly hate. He's somewhat of a doormat, but Kaiyo doesn't really get angry, so he just shrugs it off. Kaiyo is extremely loyal to Evangeline. His love for her is so strong; he is willing to do anything she tells him to do without hesitation. ⎦

⠀Rules⠀
  1. Follow Pokécharm's Pokemon RP Rules.
  2. You can use any type of character; Pokémon, trainer, etc. I don't mind how many characters you want to play as.
  3. Be an asshole in the RP, but not in OOC. Also; don't force drama. If you keep adding problems with no solutions, that's not fun, it's stressful.
  4. Speaking of OOC, make sure all OOC messages stay on this thread.
  5. Please be patient.
  6. Don't try to romance my characters specifically. You can romance others, but both Evangeline and Kaiyo are asexual and aromantic, so no.
  7. Unless I know you personally, Don't make your characters just automatically have an established relationship with mine when I haven't even told you much about my characters. Don't assume things about them, when you assume you make an ass out of u and me.
⠀In order to sign up⠀

1. Submit a character by either doing what I did, follow the format found on this thread, or make your own. Whichever you find more comfortable.
  2. Submit an RP example by copying and pasting a past RP response you've made or write a new one. One paragraph (6 sentences) is all I ask. Anything less will not be accepted.

Delete any Pokémon if trainer has less than 6 Pokémon.

[TYPE NAME HERE]
⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ [TYPE HERE] ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ [TYPE HERE] ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Team—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Pokémon 1
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[TYPE HERE]
⠀⠀⠀Pokémon 2
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[TYPE HERE]
⠀⠀⠀Pokémon 3
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[TYPE HERE]
⠀⠀⠀Pokémon 4
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[TYPE HERE]
⠀⠀⠀Pokémon 5
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[TYPE HERE]
⠀⠀⠀Pokémon 6
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[TYPE HERE] ⎦

[TYPE NAME HERE]

⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ [TYPE HERE] ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ [TYPE HERE] ⎦

Official drawings of all the characters I'm using for this RP can be found here. In my signature, under "Route 217" are official drawings of Evangeline's team but in their Gijinka forms.

I just wanna vibe.

Further Readings; Evangeline Abott (Detailed Bio) | Evangeline's Team | PokéConverters

Last edited:
Ohhh, ohhhh, guess who I am going to bring to the table? XD although, is it possible to do a very small contest thingy during this RP?

I'll slap a character sheet here and possibly another Pokemon because I was wondering if one of my characters can have a romance with either Suta or Hyoga.

Also, in your picture with Suta, the gender symbol is male, not female like what Suta's gender really is.

@Merciless Medic SHIT. I HAD THAT IMAGE FOR TWO YEARS. HOW DID I NOT NOTICE??? FUUUUUU——

Um, I'll try to fix that lol

Sorry to break it to you, fam; but Suta is (going to, based on this timeline) taken by a rather rambunctious Arcanine :,D

You still got a shot for Hyoga tho lmao

I mean, it's mostly chill. Things do happen in contrast of my "Route 217" RP XD "Route 217" focuses on character interactions while as this RP follows a story I had in mind involving Evangeline and Kaiyo. It's inspired by my childhood when I was a hardcore Empoleon stan, but then like,,, everyone else told me Empoleon sucks and its ugly so, I might've made this story with a side of salt (∗´꒳`)"

Lol XD well what's the year difference between the Route 217 RP and this one? Because if it's a several year difference, I would need to change my character's age and see if she can be a part of this.

I'm also assuming that Route 217 is currently in their present timeline.

Then Shade will be 28, but nothing will change, except for the fact that Shade will only have the Gengarite and not the Key Stone. During this time, she would be at college in Kalos, but she is taking a summer vacation in Sinnoh and possibly do a Contest thingy.

Here is my character. Let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed.
Name: Alex Cromwell
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Alex is very caring. He loves to interact with his pokemon and be someone they can look up to. Alex hates pokemon battles unless they are absolutely unavoidable. Though most do not get this from gis appearence, he loves to play music. He never leaves anywhere without his quitar and violin.
Physical Appearance: Alex has a very androgynous look to him. Most do not know if he is male or female by his looks. He is very short for his age as he stands around 5'3. He has a very slim build that is toned from running and swimming. His hair is thick and comes to the middle of his back in naturally straight layers. Alex parts his hair on the right side, and has the front of left side shaved. His hair is a stark whute color. His fingernails are painted a deep purple color they have specs of holo glitter. His ears hace gauges, they look to be the same gem as the one that Aura has as in her choker, vut they are different as his are only for decoration.
Clothing: Alex tends to wear a asymmetrical dress that is longer in the back. It is a soft black color and has lace and sheer fabric accents. The front of the dress comes to his mid thigh, and the back is a little past his knees. The dress has a corset belt and sleaves that end at his elbows. Under the dress he wesrs a pair of dark purple leather pants. On his feet are a pair of black flat footed boots that are tied in the front and have lace covering them. On his neck rest a black choker and a heart shaped locket.
Pokemon:
Species- Galarian Rapidash
Nickname- Aura
Gender- Female
Special item- She has a poke converter. Alex got her the gem version. It is a dark purple color and is in the form of a choker it is black in color and made of rose gold.
Appearence- Aura is very tall as she stands around 5'10. Her hair is two different colors, a light pinkish purple mint green. Her hair is styled in a wavey curls that reach to her knees. Though she hides them, she has the ears and tail of her pokemon form. Her skin is a very pale alabaster color. It contrast with her pale mint green eyes. For clothing she wears a white lace dress and white heels. The dress is short and comes to her mid thigh. It has flowing sleaves made of a sheer fabric. Her nails look like they have been painted a very dark purple color.
Other- Aura has a connection to Alex and is able to let him comunicate with his other pokemon with her psychic powers.
Species- Alolan Vulpix
Nickname- Frost
Gender- Female
Other- She hates to be in her pokeball and will not go inside no matter what.
Species- Lopunny
Nickname- Lola
Gender- Female
Other- She is a Shiny
Species- Vaporeon
Nickname- Jacks
Gender- Male
Species- Umbreon
Nickname- Umbre
Gender- Female
Species- Grumpig
Nickname- Amethyst
Gender- Female
Other: Alex is a breeder by trade. His family is well off as they own rental properties across all 8 of the regions, and run multiple breeding shops in most major cities. Alex and his family found the poke converter online, they thought it might be a good idea to test them out to give people honest recommendations if they want to purchase one. Alex was the one to order it online and buy it for Aura to try. It turned out to be a great thing for both Alex and Aura.

Alex has travelled quite a bit, bit has not had the time to explore that much. His job keeps him from doing much if anything. He is a singer from Galar and has a small following there and in other regions. He has recorded a few different songs and since he got the poke converter, he has since become a duo with Aura. They have since then met the other members of Alex's team.

Here is my RP example. It is for a spin off RP that I am in. It used four of my five character's in the post.
Sarah and Zack had gotten into the carriage with their three children, Zane, Emily, and Cyrus. Zane being the oldest at 12 helped to keep his younger brother and sister occupied on the way to castle. The three played a great game where the spied someting and the others had to guess what they were thinking of.
Once at the castle, they gave the carriage to one of the guards to handle as they went inside to go to the twins birthday. Emily and Cyrus were excited to see their friends. Emily was a year older, but still loved to be around the twins. Cyrus was about the same age as them. Sarah and Zack carried the two and three year olds so they would not run off like they do at home.

Once they found the room that held the party, they let the little ones down to greet Leo and Sam. Emily ran up to Samantha and pulled her into a hug. Cyrus done the same thing to Leo. Zane walked up to Azumi and gave her a hug. "Hello Aunt Azumi!" After releasing her from the hug, he done the same to Emma. "It is so nice to see you Aunt Emma as well."

Zane was tall for his age almost the same height as the brawler. He has tanned skin, dirty blond hair, and bright blue eyes. He may not have been related to Sarah and Zack biologically, but he looked enough like them that he passed for it.

Amra had walked with Rolen as she had been ready for awhile. Though it take her a bit of time to get Gene to leave as the persian wanted to sleep in his bed. He did finally get up when Fluff threw him off the bed. "Come on Rolen lets go inside and see the twins." Amra was excited to see the kids. She had always had a soft spot for them, and could not wait to have one of her own one day. For the birthday, Amra wore a dress that was more on the simple side as she wanted to be able to play with the kids that were going to be there. She wore leggings underneath so she would not have to worry about modesty. The dress was a corset dress that was comfortable to move in and had lace that covered the off the shoulder sleaves and the a symmetrical hemline. She paired the dress with a pair of flat footed boots so she could run and jump when needed.

Phoenix took his time as he was working on the present for the twins. He had a bit of paint on his cheek as he was painting the finishing touches. With one last stroke of the brush, he was done. Stepping back he took a look at the gift. Using a bit of fire at a safe distance, he was able to instantly dry the paint.

Looking down, he was glad to see that his clothes were perfect, though that could not be said about anything else about him. He had paint on his hands, in his hair, and on his face. Washing his hands, Phoenix made hismself more presentable, as Jason knocked on the door.

Phoenix and Jason really looked good together in their coordinating outfits. Phoenix wore a white loose fitting long sleeve shirt that opened in a deep v, sky blue leggings with grapic suns in metallic gold on the bottom of the leg, and ankle boots.

Jason wore a smiliar outfit, but he had on a dark purple sweater and black leggings, with his combat boots. Walking into the workshop, he kissed the red haired elf with a smile. "We should get going. Is that the twins present? It looks amazing." Jason pulled away from Phoenix and carefully packed up the gift into the custom box that they had made for it. With that Phoenix and Jason walked into the guild hall to wait with Annette. "Hey Annette. Ready when you are. Sorry for the wait. I had to put the finishing touches on the gift for the twins."

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
here it is

Name: Roy Galain

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Roy is an outgoing yet semi-shy person. He is usually curious about the world, always going with a thought starting with "What would, Who would, and How would?". When he sometimes opens up to others and leaves behind his shyness, he will be very friendly and optimistic.

Physical Appearance: Roy has always had a child-like look to him. Only being 5'1, he has brown hair in a shaggy cut, hazel eyes, and a few freckles. He always wears a small earring on his right ear as to remind him of his hometown.

Clothing: He always wears a white undershirt with a wool jacket his mom knitted him many years ago, along with a set of sweatpants, black socks, and brown loafers. In the winter times, he adds a hoodie with a dotted pattern, a striped red beanie, and a blue scarf.

Pokemon:
Species- Tangrowth
Nickname- Terry
Gender- Male
Other- Has been with Roy since he could walk.

Species- Marill
Nickname- Carbon
Gender- Female
Other- Very scared of most people except Roy
Other: His family used to own a small shop back in Kalos before moving to Sinnoh for their new jobs. When he moved to Sinnoh, he met his Marill, Carbon after noticing what seemed to be a small blue ball and trying to pick it up to examine it.

and here is my rp example (new one)

It seemed like Sylvester had always slept in for at least an hour or so when a new day came by. Of course, today was different, as it was his birthday today, and his parents finally allowed him to obtain his dream: A pokemon of his own. As Sylvester's mom walked into his room to alert him, Sylvester looked at his clocked and internally screamed. He had about 10 minutes until the lab was open, and he could possibly get a pokemon. Jumping up from his bed, Sylvester quickly opened his drawer. He looked around for a few seconds before choosing some regular pants, a shirt with a striped pattern, and shoes. His sister always walked into his room to jokefully insult him, Sylvester always replying with a "Go away... I want to sleep." But, Sylvester had already grabbed his bag, gotten his attire on, and practically sprinted like a bullet down to the kitchen.

"Calm down Sylvester! You still have 8 minutes! I'll let you leave in 5 minutes." His dad had replied to him, knowing that he was eager to finally reach his dream. "Besides, it's not that far away. It'll only take you about a minute to reach it judging from what speeds i've seen you run at."

"But dad! There might be a crowd that blocks the entrance! Maybe they already started and im LATE! This is super important to me, and missing it would KILL ME!" Sylvester replied.

"Atleast eat something before you go, don't want to go somewhere important when you feel hungry." his dad replied again. In the background, Sylvester's mom was cooking breakfast. Her Fletchinder breathed a small amount of fire to start cooking eggs, in which the Fletchinder seemed a bit cautious about. Sylvester poured a small cup of OJ and cereal, scarfing down his food, and also praying that he didn't choke.

"Ok.. NOW you can go. Good luck!" His father said, a small tear in his eye, knowing this might be the last time he sees his little boy in a while. "I'll miss you, sweetie!" his mom replied, about to burst with tears in her eyes. His sister also said bye, along with a playful insult, in which Sylvester replied back. His mom gave a small kiss on the cheek, he hugged his father one last time, and fist bumped his sister, and set off to the lab.

"He may not know much now... But I know that he'll make it." His mother said, hopeful for her son.

not expecting much, but I hope you enjoy

Oh, what is something that Hyoga would look for in a potential significant other that he would like and what he wouldn't like? Because I was thinking of having Hyoga go through a little bit of romance, only for it to be crushed from a secret the female held, or she ends up leaving him due to something and he never sees her again, when he was led to believe he would see her again.

@Merciless Medic Woah, you're planning to hurt my boy XDDD I mean, I can't be too surprised.

Yoooo, I always imagine Hyoga being so independent that I haven't even thought about what a partner for him would be like lmao

I'd imagine someone who's kind of the opposite of him, which is someone more reserved, low-key, etc. They should be someone emotionally intelligent and have the patience to deal with his anger issues XD

Someone he wouldn't like is obviously someone who can't get along with his trainer, and I think that's about it

So basically Aura wouls be a good match for him then. She is not as reserved, but she is very smart and tends to be very patient with others. If we play it right, they could end up together if Medic does go the hurt route with the romance.

Also thinking about Alex's Grumpig, and I can honestly see her as only Amethyst from Steven Universe as her human form. She even acts like her at times.

Name: Shadara "Shade" Arcafiwhed Darastrix
Title(s): The Eccentric Researcher; The Brutal Mistress
Height: 5'08" (172.7 cm)
Hair: Pale purple with pink tips and black roots. Her hair is short, but long enough to be pulled back into a short ponytail.
Build: Pretty slim, yet toned.
Eye color: Black with pink and pale purple specks
Birthplace: Cocona Village, Oblivia; currently lives at the Darastrix Ranch north of Mt. Moon.
First Pokémon: Pichu (now an Alolan Raichu)
Affiliations: A science group who focuses on Pokemon and their potential in genetic research, and some professors.
Likes: She likes her Pokemon, working, finding a breakthrough, and analyzing her enemies.
Dislikes: She dislikes ignorance and opinions based on no factual evidence.
Fears: She fears losing her Pokemon and her family.
Clothing/Accessories/Appearance: Her‌ ‌usual‌ ‌attire‌ ‌makes‌ ‌her‌ ‌look‌ ‌a‌ ‌little‌ ‌edgy‌ ‌and‌ ‌goth.‌ ‌She‌ ‌wears‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌shirt,‌ ‌pale‌ ‌purple‌ ‌jeans‌ ‌held‌ ‌up‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌trainer‌ ‌belt,‌ ‌black‌ ‌combat‌ ‌boots,‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌trench‌ ‌coat,‌ ‌and‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌backpack‌ ‌with‌ ‌pink‌ ‌and‌ ‌purple‌ ‌accents.‌ ‌She‌ ‌has on a ‌Z-Ring‌ ‌‌on her left wrist with‌ ‌a‌n Aloraichium-Z, a Psychium-Z‌, ‌a‌ ‌Ghostium-Z,‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌Darkinium-Z‌ ‌on‌ ‌standby.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌twine‌ ‌made‌ ‌into‌ ‌a‌ ‌choker‌ ‌with‌ ‌the‌ ‌charms‌ ‌Black‌ ‌Glasses,‌ ‌Darkness‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌Dread‌ ‌Plate,‌ ‌Spell‌ ‌Tag,‌ ‌Ghostly‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌Spooky‌ ‌Plate,‌ ‌Twisted‌ ‌Spoon,‌ ‌Psychic‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Mind‌ ‌Plate.‌ ‌When‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌working‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌field‌ ‌or‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌lab,‌ ‌she‌ ‌has‌ ‌black‌ ‌khakis,‌ ‌black‌ ‌combat‌ ‌boots,‌ ‌a‌ ‌grey‌ ‌dress‌ ‌shirt,‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌white‌ ‌lab‌ ‌coat‌ ‌and‌ ‌will‌ ‌have‌ ‌her‌ ‌hair‌ ‌up‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌ponytail‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌scrunchy.‌ ‌
Badges: All badges from Kanto to Kalos, as well as more underlined below.
Achievements: She has gotten all badges from all regions, all ribbons from Hoenn and Sinnoh, all Princess Keys in Kalos, and all stamps in Alola. Due to these achievements, she has never competed in league before. She has also been highly experienced with Aloraichium-Z. She has obtained a Gengarite, but is unable to use it yet, due to her not having a Key Stone, yet. (APPROVED BY STELLARWIND ELSYDEON)

Personality: She‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌few‌ ‌problems,‌ ‌but‌ ‌despite‌ ‌them,‌ ‌she‌ ‌keeps‌ ‌a‌ ‌positive‌ ‌attitude‌ ‌and‌ ‌puts‌ ‌on‌ ‌a‌ ‌smile.‌ ‌She‌ ‌does‌ ‌have‌ ‌some‌ ‌anxiety‌ ‌and‌ ‌paranoia‌ ‌plaguing‌ ‌her,‌ ‌and‌ ‌her‌ ‌constant‌ ‌chronic‌ ‌insomnia‌ ‌and‌ ‌night‌ ‌terrors‌ ‌make‌ ‌it‌ ‌difficult‌ ‌for‌ ‌her‌ ‌to‌ ‌sleep.‌ ‌She‌ ‌can‌ ‌be‌ ‌a‌ ‌bit‌ ‌snippy‌ ‌if‌ ‌she‌ ‌didn't‌ ‌have‌ ‌enough‌ ‌sleep‌ ‌to‌ ‌begin‌ ‌with,‌ ‌but‌ ‌will‌ ‌try‌ ‌to‌ ‌keep‌ ‌her‌ ‌emotions‌ ‌in‌ ‌check.‌ ‌She‌ ‌doesn't‌ ‌like‌ ‌talking‌ ‌about‌ ‌herself‌ ‌because‌ ‌she‌ ‌feels‌ ‌wrongly‌ ‌vain‌ ‌when‌ ‌she‌ ‌does.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌lacks‌ ‌morals,‌ ‌so‌ ‌she‌ ‌uses‌ ‌her‌ ‌sibling's‌ ‌moral‌ ‌compass‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌are‌ ‌around‌ ‌to‌ ‌guide‌ ‌herself.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌has‌ ‌this‌ ‌snobbish,‌ ‌know-it-all‌ ‌attitude‌ ‌when‌ ‌she‌ ‌talks‌ ‌to‌ ‌people‌ ‌who‌ ‌are‌ ‌older‌ ‌and‌ ‌don't‌ ‌know‌ ‌as‌ ‌much‌ ‌about‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌does.‌ ‌She‌ ‌may‌ ‌sometimes‌ ‌do‌ ‌this‌ ‌to‌ ‌anybody‌ ‌who‌ ‌doesn't‌ ‌know‌ ‌something‌ ‌that‌ ‌she‌ ‌considers‌ ‌common‌ ‌sense‌ ‌or‌ ‌common‌ ‌knowledge.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌forgets‌ ‌to‌ ‌take‌ ‌care‌ ‌of‌ ‌herself‌ ‌on‌ ‌occasion,‌ ‌especially‌ ‌during‌ ‌her‌ ‌research.‌ ‌

Battle Style: She goes by what her Pokemon want. What battle style they preferred. Of course, they are nothing short from brutal, they have their own way of showcasing this.

Background:
She‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌in‌ ‌Cocona‌ ‌Village,‌ ‌Oblivia,‌ ‌along‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌three‌ ‌brothers‌ ‌before‌ ‌her.‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌the‌ ‌last‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌quadruplet‌ ‌in‌ ‌her‌ ‌family‌ ‌and,‌ ‌as‌ ‌such,‌ ‌was‌ ‌treated‌ ‌as‌ ‌the‌ ‌baby‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌group‌ ‌until‌ ‌her‌ ‌twin‌ ‌sisters‌ ‌and‌ ‌her‌ ‌baby‌ ‌brother‌ ‌were‌ ‌born‌ ‌after‌ ‌her‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌parents‌ ‌were‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌through‌ ‌the‌ ‌less‌ ‌known‌ ‌regions.‌ ‌During‌ ‌this‌ ‌time,‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌mother’s‌ ‌Alolan‌ ‌Raichu‌ ‌also‌ ‌gave‌ ‌birth‌ ‌to‌ ‌Chu,‌ ‌and‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌same‌ ‌time‌ ‌as‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌birth.‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌and‌ ‌Chu‌ ‌became‌ ‌quick‌ ‌friends,‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌destined‌ ‌to‌ ‌be‌ ‌together.‌

Her‌ ‌parent’s‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌ways‌ ‌stopped‌ ‌once‌ ‌they‌ ‌had‌ ‌their‌ ‌seventh‌ ‌child‌ ‌and‌ ‌they‌ ‌headed‌ ‌back‌ ‌to‌ ‌their‌ ‌ranch‌ ‌north‌ ‌of‌ ‌Mt.‌ ‌Moon,‌ ‌dubbed‌ ‌the‌ ‌Darastrix‌ ‌Ranch.‌ ‌Living‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌borders‌ ‌of‌ ‌Kanto,‌ ‌they‌ ‌made‌ ‌their‌ ‌living‌ ‌selling‌ ‌Moomoo‌ ‌Milk,‌ ‌raising‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌for‌ ‌others,‌ ‌healing‌ ‌them‌ ‌when‌ ‌it’s‌ ‌needed,‌ ‌selling‌ ‌herbs‌ ‌and‌ ‌herbal‌ ‌remedies‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌populace,‌ ‌as‌ ‌well‌ ‌as‌ ‌sharing‌ ‌ideas‌ ‌with‌ ‌big-name‌ ‌companies,‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌father‌ ‌was‌ ‌an‌ ‌inventor‌ ‌and‌ ‌helped‌ ‌to‌ ‌create‌ ‌the‌ ‌modern‌ ‌PokeBall.‌ ‌Since‌ ‌her‌ ‌mother,‌ ‌Lyria,‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌retired‌ ‌teacher,‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌more‌ ‌than‌ ‌qualified‌ ‌to‌ ‌teach‌ ‌her‌ ‌seven‌ ‌children‌ ‌about‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌at‌ ‌a‌ ‌young‌ ‌age.‌ ‌Starting‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌age‌ ‌of‌ ‌5,‌ ‌they‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌have‌ ‌homework,‌ ‌responsibilities‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌ranch,‌ ‌and‌ ‌learned‌ ‌all‌ ‌they‌ ‌could‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌world‌ ‌around‌ ‌them‌ ‌and‌ ‌what‌ ‌creatures‌ ‌lived‌ ‌in‌ ‌it.‌

When‌ ‌Pyros,‌ ‌Miel,‌ ‌Stror,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌hit‌ ‌11,‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌off‌ ‌to‌ ‌make‌ ‌friends‌ ‌and‌ ‌possibly‌ ‌learn‌ ‌anymore‌ ‌that‌ ‌Lyria‌ ‌might‌ ‌have‌ ‌missed.‌ ‌They‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kanto,‌ ‌which‌ ‌they‌ ‌excelled‌ ‌at‌ ‌academically.‌ ‌They‌ ‌graduated‌ ‌early‌ ‌and‌ ‌had‌ ‌ample‌ ‌time‌ ‌to‌ ‌explore‌ ‌the‌ ‌Region‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌in‌ ‌before‌ ‌they‌ ‌returned‌ ‌home…‌ ‌Only‌ ‌to‌ ‌go‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌next‌ ‌school.‌ ‌They‌ ‌went‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Johto‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌12,‌ ‌then‌ ‌Hoenn‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌13,‌ ‌Sinnoh‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌14,‌ ‌Unova‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌15,‌ ‌Kalos‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌16,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Alola‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌17.‌ ‌Each‌ ‌time,‌ ‌she‌ ‌graduated‌ ‌early‌ ‌and‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌explore‌ ‌the‌ ‌region‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌brothers,‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌too,‌ ‌excelled‌ ‌with‌ ‌flying‌ ‌colors.‌ ‌

When‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌18,‌ ‌she‌ ‌returned‌ ‌to‌ ‌Alola‌ ‌to‌ ‌complete‌ ‌the‌ ‌Island‌ ‌Challenge‌ ‌before‌ ‌she‌ ‌grew‌ ‌too‌ ‌old‌ ‌to‌ ‌do‌ ‌it.‌ ‌She‌ ‌completed‌ ‌it‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌little‌ ‌over‌ ‌half‌ ‌a‌ ‌year‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌quite‌ ‌knowledgeable‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌region‌ ‌she‌ ‌had‌ ‌recently‌ ‌explored‌ ‌in.‌ ‌After‌ ‌her‌ ‌Island‌ ‌Challenge,‌ ‌she‌ ‌went‌ ‌on‌ ‌more‌ ‌journeys‌ ‌collecting‌ ‌Gym‌ ‌Badges,‌ ‌Contest‌ ‌Ribbons,‌ ‌Princess‌ ‌Keys,‌ ‌and‌ ‌the‌ ‌Psychic-,‌ ‌Ghost-,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Dark-Type‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌could‌ ‌while‌ ‌also‌ ‌taking‌ ‌online‌ ‌college‌ ‌courses‌ ‌for‌ ‌psychology.‌ ‌Due to accomplishing feats and garnering a practical rich boy stalker, who thought impressing her with an expensive and rare gift was a good idea, she obtained a Gengarite and promptly left the boy before he had a chance to express his feelings for her. By‌ ‌the‌ ‌time‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌27,‌ ‌she‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌take‌ ‌on-campus‌ ‌college‌ ‌classes‌ ‌for‌ ‌biology‌ ‌and‌ ‌genetics‌ ‌while‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kalos.‌

Name: Chu
Species: Alolan Raichu - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE][TYPE]Psychic[/TYPE]
Personality: Chu is quite the silly little mouse. Adorable, cuddly, and curious, most people wouldn't think that she would fight so ferociously in a battle. She likes to combine both her physical and special attacks into amazing combinations and uses her speed to confound enemies before letting loose combinations of moves she has been practicing for years.
Ability: Surge Surfer - Doubles speed when under the effects of Electric Terrain.
Held Item: Electric Seed - In a satchel around her neck. Once Electric Terrain is active, the seeds will activate and coat her in defensive electricity, boosting her physical defenses. OR Aloraichium-Z - With the power of Thunderbolt awakened by the dance, Chu can unleash Stoked Sparksurfer.
History: Being born at the same time as Shade, they were destined to be together. They have been inseparable since and have been through thick and thin with one another. She had learned many techniques that most people don't remember the Pichu line ever learning in the first place and this gives her an edge in battle as she has been trained to fight using every part of her body. She was trained so extensively that her electrical cheek pouches wouldn't startle her into fits of crying or hurt her. When she evolved nearly 25 years after her birth into a Pikachu, she had to train herself how to use this new body before she evolved into an Alolan Raichu 3 years later. Now, she is an exceptional partner to Shade and has quite the experience on her resume, as well as being smart enough with what moves to use against certain Pokemon and knowing how to use a vast majority of moves due to her constant training with many different kinds of species. The only Pokemon who is on par with her is Shade's Gengar without Mega evolving. She has also helped Shade in her research, becoming a cuddly friend to most skittish wild Pokemon that Shade needs for her research. When she evolved into an Alolan Raichu, she also gained the ability to telepathize pictures and simple phrases to Shade, but never full blown sentences.

Name: Gar
Species: Gengar - [TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE][TYPE]Poison[/TYPE]
Personality: As a normal Gengar, he is quite fatherly and lovable, if not a little mischievous, towards his trainer. He loves to help her out and he feels better when he is able to console her from a nightmare by eating her nightmares with Dream Eater or just holding her when she is having a mental breakdown due to lack of sleep. During a battle, he is nothing short of brutal and his mischievousness comes out full blast as he confounds his opponents with speed and ranged attacks.
Ability: Cursed Body - When hit by an attack that makes physical contact, it has a chance to become disabled.
Held Item: Either a Spell Tag connected by an earring. The Spell Tag increases the power of his Ghost-Type attacks.
History: As a Gastly, he was founded by Shade's mother, who had taken a liking to the creature. But she didn't catch him, as it was her sister who caught him. Of course, the sister didn't take good care of Gar, and he fled, taking his PokeBall with him. He came upon Shade's mother again and quickly became her partner, and an inseparable one at that. He had evolved shortly after into a Haunter, and then into a Gengar as she traded him over to Shade's father, who didn't even start dating her mother until a few years later. Gar was an exceptional beast at battling, and stood by Shade's father's side just as obediently as he had done for Shade's mother. When the two finally came together, married, and had children, Gar took a specific liking to Shade. He would make sure she was taken care of first before all her other siblings and loved to play with her and Chu as they grew. Their bond became much stronger than Gar's bond with Shade's parents and he became something of a fatherly bodyguard for her before she started off on her journey. She didn't bring him with until she was older, when she decided she wanted him with her to help her with her recurring nightmares and studies. This led them to become closer with one another again and she began using him in most of the battles she came across. He would even eat Shade's negative emotions to make his Dark Pulse stronger for one use, which benefited both trainer and Pokemon.

Name: Schwartz
Species: Hydreigon - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE][TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE]
Personality: True to his species, he is extremely brutal and only really listens to one person. Because of this, only Shade can really talk and even get near and take care of him without receiving injuries or a growl. In a battle, he attacks without discretion of his own safety. He begged Shade to wear the Life Orb so he could better smash and overwhelm his opponent's defenses in exchange for getting his strength sapped. Of course, getting hurt just enrages him more making him act more like a feral Pokemon hellbent on destroying the thing that is breathing or moving in front of it.
Ability: Levitate - Immune to Ground-Type attacks and the effects of terrain and Arena Trap, until he lands.
Held Item: Life Orb - A life-sucking orb in a necklace around his main head. It damages him in turn for a power boost.
History: Schwartz didn't used to be this brutal. As a Deino, he was the runt of his family, timid and scared of everything around him. Shade had gained his trust and nursed him back to health from a scuffle he had with older members of his species. Because of this, he followed Shade around like a lost puppy and became her partner in the Unova region. He evolved sometime later during her fight with Drayden in an official gym battle, his brutal personality budding as soon as he evolved. Shade had to calm him down by holding him down, as he refused to enter his PokeBall. After calming him down, he was able to focus throughout the rest of the battle. When he evolved next during a fight with Shade's brother's Charizard, both Shade and her brother had to struggle in holding Schwartz down. His brutal behavior and "kill-all" attitude endangered everyone involved and he almost killed the brother's Charizard. After calming down from the sudden powerful urge from the evolution, he lost his cute demeanor. He only ever listens to Shade, and very rarely her brother who had helped calm him down. He doesn't trust himself around anyone except for Shade because he has had the most experience with her and will growl at anyone who comes near him or her due to his protective nature and his brutalizing demeanor.

Name: Princess
Species: Jellicent - [TYPE]Water[/TYPE][TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE]
Personality: A very bubbly and outgoing personality, Princess is a hugger, if not also a little vain and sassy at times. The epitome of a true princess spirit, she can be a little full of herself and enjoys parties way more than the average human might. In battle, she requires a little bit of guidance from her trainer, but only needs a few key words to help get her started. Once she's all warmed up, she doesn't need any help unless she needs some unorthodox guidance that only Shade's human brain can help with. She finds humans adorable and views them as pets, including her trainer. If she hugs people and Pokemon, don't be afraid. Just as long as you aren't over a deep body of water or on a boat, her instincts won't try and take you down with her.
Ability: Damp - Prevents explosions and damage from Aftermath.
Held Item: Nothing OR Ghostium-Z - Allows her to use the power of any Ghost-Type attack she knows for Never-Ending Nightmare or have any additional effects for any Ghost-Type Status move she knows.
History: As a Frillish, she was quite a sad and lonely individual. She was still vain as she is now, but only to a certain degree, as her slight depression either nullified this behavior or made it ten times worse. Of course, after battling Shade's Chu as a Pichu at the time when she tried to take Chu for how cute and adorable she was, she was amazed at the amount of power and bond they both shared. She wanted to experience that and became almost jealous and envious of Chu. She began stalking Shade throughout the Unova region and even followed her all the way to the Kanto region, where she was finally caught. Her and Chu had an intense rivalry with one another as Princess tried to find herself, but it was ultimately Chu who helped her with this. After one sparring match, Princess had evolved and realized that she already had what she wanted, but she still fought for something she thought she still needed to fight for. Of course, she only realized this when she almost drowned Chu in a deep body of water right after Princess evolved. Realizing her mistake, she apologized to Chu profusely and became a better part of Shade's team, almost idolizing Shade at times.

Name: Doom
Species: Houndoom - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE][TYPE]Fire[/TYPE]
Personality: Doom can be pretty serious when he is around anyone but Shade, to whom he can be as sweet as a little Lillipup and as protective as an Arcanine. He has a very gentle demeanor when he doesn't feel threatened, but can overwhelm foes with his flaming brutality. He doesn't exactly care if he causes burns that last forever on a target, but he tries not to as he doesn't want to make Shade feel bad. He is a very mixed fighter, and rarely uses Status moves.
Ability: Flash Fire - When hit by Fire-Type moves, it raises his physical damage as it bolsters his muscles.
Held Item: Nothing OR Darkinium-Z - Allows him to use Black Hole Eclipse with any Dark-Type attack he knows or use a variety effects with any Dark-Type Status move he knows.
History: As a Houndour, he was the heir to a pack of Houndour and Houndoom living near Mt. Moon. Shade had gotten too close to their pack and Doom was told to protect his pack and chase her off, or do worse things if she stayed and threatened their safety. Shade knowing what these packs were like due to books detailing their behaviors, began to use the body language of the Houndour. Doom was incredibly confused, but still had to do his duty, up until the leader of the pack came around to realize that the human before them was very different from the others. Testing her a couple of times, Doom's father warily tested her fighting skills against Doom, who agreed to fight her. Chu defeated Doom quite easily. Seeing that Doom could learn something from her, Doom's father sent Doom with Shade to train and come back as the leader to his pack. Reluctantly complying, he went with Shade and came back to his pack a few years later as a Houndoom. Of course, it has been awhile, his father was too old to continue to lead, and another Houndoom had taken over - a rival from a different pack. Determined to take his pack back, Shade trained him how to fight without her guidance and set him off against the pack leader. After a good and hard tussle, Doom won leadership of his pack. Shade then left Doom to keep protecting his pack and allowed the pack to live near her ranch, granted they don't try and eat any of the ranch's Pokemon. Agreeing, Doom now lives there peacefully with his pack, and agreeing to go with Shade when she asks while his mate and kids take over the leader's duties while he's gone.

Name: Mitosis
Species: Reuniclus - [TYPE]Psychic[/TYPE]
Personality: A scientific and intelligent blob of enlarged cells, Mitosis loves and practically breathes science as she enjoys helping Shade out with her research. Mitosis will take any chance she can get helping Shade out with her scientific research, even if it means neglecting her health, to which Shade despises but she can't exactly complain as she does it, as well. During battle, she uses her tough body and calculating mind to see what could possibly happen and make a split second plan of action to counter it. She knows she isn't the fastest thing on the planet, but just as long as she can foresee it before it happens, she can win the battle or at least prep it for the next Pokemon.
Ability: Magic Guard - Only takes damage from direct damage, not damage from weather or status conditions.
Held Item: Nothing OR Psychium-Z - Allows her to use Shattered Psyche with any Psychic-Type attack she knows or use a variety effects with any Psychic-Type Status move she knows.
History: As a Solosis, she was quite the shy and quirky one. She loved to tumble about in her squishy ball and seemed very interested in life all around her. Shade had found her doing just that, completely oblivious to anything human-like around her. Opting to watch the little Solosis after awhile of contemplating whether or not to catch her as a surprise, Shade couldn't help but feel more and more attached to this adorable little ball full of curiosity. Mitosis realized Shade had been watching her and ran away before realizing that Shade meant no harm. Still skittish and finding the fact that Shade had been watching her for who knows how long a little creepy, she realized that was what she was doing whenever she ran across something interesting. Shade then made an offer to allow Mitosis to travel with her and see and understand many amazing things. After contemplating it over, she decided to accept the deal if Shade could catch her. With Mitosis using Rollout to get away and using Psychic to slow her down with obstacles, Shade still caught her and Mitosis kept her end of the bargain. As she evolved, she grew more and more interested in life around her, and soon finding a passion for genetics and microbiological life like her trainer. Since her evolution into a Reuniclus, she has helped Shade with gathering material and taking care of Pokemon and her testing materials in exchange for finding the secret to life along with her trainer.

@Merciless Medic Oh, now I get ‘cha. Sorry for bringing up deres :,D Accepted

@Captain Cardboard omg, almost everyone in my other RP is joining this one too lmao. Take your time, creativity is a cake that needs to be baked in an oven ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ* btw, since I know you too, I don't need an RP example from you :,D

@EeviumZ Not to call you out or anything, but are you still participating in "Route 217"? Didn't you say you were busy? I don't want you to overwhelm yourself by joining more RPs—

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
No no, understandable that you'd ask~

My winter break is starting, like, now, so I'll have a lot more time and a lot less stress. Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to initiate myself into Route 217 without seeming shoehorned in - I can be a little bit obsessive about my starting posts, it's a personality trait that I'm trying to move away from. I might even be able to post in R217 today, if all goes well - I'm not doing anything until late this evening so I'll most likely be free, and I really don't have much on my plate over the break.

Ah alrighty, I'm mostly just trying to get them up as soon as possible, so that I don't keep everyone waiting in case if they're done. I'm about 70% done at the moment, though illness seems to be slowing me down a bit; but I do have a break now after finishing finals.

Here's a brief preview of Ethan's Pokémon in the form of their traits:

• Bomb Expert - Loves making noise. Everything's better with a little more boom. (The Pokémon has a detailed knowledge of common models of bombs, and other explosives. It is able to easily produce improvised, explosive-based weaponry with common materials, and fabricate military-grade equivalent explosives with more complex materials.)
  • Big Ears - Larger audio perception. Able to pick up on simultaneous sounds. (The Pokémon has a larger perception radius of sound, and is able to distinguish certain sounds apart in noisy environments. It is also able to pick up on sounds through walls or other objects easily.)
  • Brawler - Used to getting into trouble. (The Pokémon is better with hand-to-hand combat, and is able to more easily subdue weaker opponents.)
  • Nimble Paws - Does everything somewhat quicker. (The Pokémon's paws are quick with movement, so it performs every physical task quicker than usual.)
  • Organized - What they can't fit, you can. (The Pokémon gains increased inventory carrying capacity for containers. Organizing items to optimize space in containers takes less time.)
  • Wakeful - Sleep is for the weak. (The Pokémon does not need as much sleep to survive, and experiences the effects of sleep deprivation somewhat later than usual.)
  • Snotless - No more runny noses. Ice-type techniques weakened. (The Pokémon's nose is not constantly running, but its Ice-based moves have less power however. This trait is exclusive to Cubchoo.)
  • Object Transience - Unable to perceive everything out of view. (The Pokémon will behave as if an item, person, or Pokémon has disappeared if it is out of their view; whether it is hidden by another object such as a blanket, or being moved to a place out of feasible reach.)
  • Undeveloped Motors - Unable to perform everyday tasks on its own. (The Pokémon's motor skills are not developed yet, likely because of experience and/or age. It is unable to easily walk, sit up without support, hold most objects without assistance, and do other things on its own.)
  • Unweaned - Still on that bottle? (The Pokémon is not accustomed to taking food other than milk, so it can only consume milk until it is weaned.)
  • Trypanophobia - Fear of needles. Flu shots are always canceled last minute. (The Pokémon has an extreme fear of medical procedures involving injections or hypodermic needles, so it is unable to go to the Pokémon Center or other medical facilities on its own. Additionally, it will easily reach high states of panic when encountering anything related to hypodermic needles, such as syringes.)
  • Claustrophobia - Fear of small spaces. Stairs are the new elevator. (The Pokémon has an extreme fear of enclosed areas, so it is unable to go into elevators, motor vehicles, and other small areas on its own. Additionally, it is unable to remain in its Poké Ball for long. It will also easily reach high states of panic when encountering anything related to confined areas.)
  • Crybaby - Welcome to tears-ville. (The Pokémon is far more likely to become unhappy from smaller things, and other alarming situations. It is more likely to remain unhappy, and recovers slower from bad moods.)
  • Thin-Skinned - More susceptible to infection and other aliments. (The Pokémon has a heightened risk of infection from untreated injuries, along with being more susceptible to negative effects from weather conditions and status effects.)

Here's my character! Iiiiiiiiit's Robin! Jk, that would be a bit too confusing. I kind of wanted to put in young Shiori, to do some Karpman stuff and try to get Evangeline to laugh, but I decided to go with one of my characters I haven't used in a very long time.
Kale Lanthorn
⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Kale has scruffy, light brown hair and green eyes. He has a little above average musculature, and stands at 5'5.5". Kale has multiple scars on his chest and back from being attacked by a group of Beedrill, which is mostly covered by his shirt. Kale wears a blue t-shirt with an Arcanine on it, and jeans. He also wears tennis shoes. Sometimes carries a backpack, and wears an Xtransciever on his wrist. He's 16 years old.⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Kale is the type of person that is always willing to give anyone in need a hand. He enjoys traveling and going to new places, even at the risk of encountering bug Pokemon. Oh yeah, he has a phobia of bug Pokemon. But he tries not to dwell on that, since his desire to see new places outrank that. He also enjoys being a Pokemon trainer, and battling Pokemon. He's in the middle of doing the gym challenges. However, his parents would prefer him to stay in the dojo and focus on honing his fighting. ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Team—
⠀⠀⠀Shine the Emolga
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[A female Emolga, this was Kale's first Pokemon. She was hatched from an egg that was given to Kale by his Aunt Lily. She's quite attached to her trainer, very cheerful and loves getting attention and getting petted.]
⠀⠀⠀Nina the Nidoran Female
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[Kale's second Pokemon. Found in the wild, and looked after her when her mother or father never showed up. Nina can by rude and standoffish, and is very protective of Kale. She's also apt to fight anyone that looks at her wrong, no matter how big her opponent may be. She thinks she's stronger than she is.]
⠀⠀⠀Quarry the Onyx
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[Kale's last Pokemon. Found in Rock Tunnel during a training exercise with his parents. Very shy and timid for a Pokemon his size.]

So yeah. I'll probably also add in Kale's aunt Lily as well.