• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XJX- Gumbay Region!

Hi, I decided to make a region! It is called Gumbay. It was located Southeast of Sinnoh.
draftregion.png

It is really ugly I know.

Cities/Towns

1.Start Point-Tangoy City
1.Sunset City
2.Sunrise City
3.Palm Spring City[Gym]
4.June Town
5.Aquatic City[Gym]
6.Mystika City
7.Long Road Town[Gym]
8.SikSik City[Gym]
9.Tangoy Town
10.Lala City
11.Meteor Middle Town[Gym]
12.Luna Town
13.Sola Town
14.Clay Town
15.Olang City[Gym]
16.Zama Town
[Okay I was like.. idk here and just skipped to 21.]
20.Cring City[Gym]
21.Subic City
22.Zang City
23.Sevi Town
24.Xang City
25.Incarnacion Town
26.Deminador City[Gym]
27.Victory Road
28.Pokemon League
29.Battle Frontier entrance
30.Battle Frontier
31.Battle Shops
32.Battle City!

Thankkks I couldnt make up any good names :p. You will like the pokemon though.. They will come soon, with a different triangle though.

I think that's a pretty decent map you got there :p But I think you should make a more 'bumpy outline'. I don't think there' many places that have their border a straight line :/ But otherwise it looks great
And I like the names of your cities ^^

Thanks, I was really tired so I did w/e. Didn't think it would be hard, it was 4th try though. The first started shows how bad my skills are. I was trying to splice but I was so dizzy. The other to will be better I hope. This is a fire Aron.
firearon.png

The 2 other starters are not Water or Grass.

Okay here are the first to starters, they are kind of ugly to me.
rockystarter.png

sadsnowball.png

The First one is a Snowball, Second is a Rock.

494:Snowball-This snowball was thrown around so many times, it's smile turned into a frown.

497:Rockem-This pokemon was once a rock, but then was written on. The writing gave eyes and a mouth.

This shows I can't really scratch, or shade. Still working on fire starter. The triangle is ICE->GROUND->FIRE

Okay. I have to make it Ice Rock Grass now. Rockem looks like a Rock Pokemon thats why.
starters.png

Those are new starters. The last one is Isay, the grass starter.

Isay-The one eyed Pokemon. This pokemon is just a leaf with one eye.

Honestly those starters are pretty meh. I mean you couldnt come up with something better then a single blade of grass for the starter? Overall they are kinda cute but really I cant take them seriously. For the map well all I can suggest is to look into taking more time and redoing it with more natural round edges. Look at the current game maps for inspiration.

gumbayregion.png

Didn't really try on the map..
starters3.png

And I didn't really try on starters either.

First is a different.
Yelo-The Snowman Pokemon. This pokemon lives in the coldest places where there is snow. It can rebuild itself if its broken with snow.

And the Grass One is Still Isay.

Try to get away from the 'inaniment object' area (even though I've made a Pokemon out of a campfire...). Interesting Pokemon, interested People.

Ewww. I sketched it and It was ugly!

001.jpg

Its backwards :|

Let's start with boxes. Right to left.

Rockis-The Rock Box Pokemon. It fell from the sky, shaped into a box.
Crackis-The Cracked Box Pokemon. It evolves from Rockis. It also fell, but made cracks in itself.

Water now.Up->Down

Sardiss-The Sardine Pokemon. This pokemon is a small fish that swims in the ocean.
Lantor-The Light Sardine Pokemon. It evolves from Sardiss. It is a bigger Sardiss, but has electrical Powers.
Lantiss-The Electric Fish Pokemon. It evolves from Lantor. It has a light from his head, that fish see. They go to the light, then Lantiss eats them.

They'ree UGLEE! XD