• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Xbox Live Spring Sale

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Just to let everyone with an Xbox 360 know about the Spring Sale, which runs until Tuesday 2nd April. If you've booted your Xbox up this week you'll know about it already since there's a big banner on the home screen, but if you haven't, you might be interested.

Here's the UK version of the site and here's the US version. I think they're identical apart from the formatting, but I haven't checked every single game.

As far as I'm concerned, the exciting thing is half-price for all the Skyrim DLC. I'm not sure that Hearthfire is worth getting even at 200 Microsoft points (although that's better than the 400 that I paid for it), but getting both Dawnguard and Dragonborn for the normal price of one of them is fantastic!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
They're seriously still trying to flog the crap port of Spider-Man 3?

If you don't have Hitman Absolution yet, grab that. It's basically the only good game on sale there. But, if you have a decent PC, just get it on Steam for even cheaper.

That basically sums up the Xbox and PS3 for the rest of their lives now. Microsoft would do better to focus on unique content on XBLA instead. (Sony should avoid it as much as possible given the shitstorm it would brew through the lack of support for it on the PS4...).

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Doesn't look like there's too much within this sale that interests me. My favourite downloads from XBLA tend to be their indie games, likely because I've already bought everything else I'd want on physical discs.

Thanks for the heads up though! :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
baratron said:
As far as I'm concerned, the exciting thing is half-price for all the Skyrim DLC. I'm not sure that Hearthfire is worth getting even at 200 Microsoft points (although that's better than the 400 that I paid for it), but getting both Dawnguard and Dragonborn for the normal price of one of them is fantastic!

Totally have just taken full advantage of this. Thanks for sharing, Bara :)