• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Xbox live Gamertags

Figured that this thread should be restarted considering Charm's has a load of people that have a Gamertag and Live, so we should make a list of people who have them :)

my Gamertag is Clinker Dinker and I'm mostly found playing L4D or some other cool game ♥ send me a message saying who you are when you add me on Live :p

Tailon

Gryffindork

I'm usually playing Left 4 Dead 2, Transformers: War for Cybertron, Dead Rising 2, occasionally Call of Duty: World at War. :>

[xblgt]xXIronblood13Xx[/xblgt]

I sometimes play Team Fortress 2, but mostly Battefield 1946 since my MW2 broke.
Play RPGs like Blue Dragon and Final Fantasy as well.

EDIT: Alot of people here sure like L4D2 ^_^

I usually play Battlefield Bad Company 2, Halo 3, and Red Dead Redemption. If you want to add me on live send me a message telling me who you are.

Gamertag: ShocariDarkwolf

Don't have live, atm. I'll gladly play these with someone:
-Portal 2
-Halo 2
-Halo 3
-Halo: Reach
-Guitar Hero: World Tour
-Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
-Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2(Even though 3 is insanely better, I don't have it ;___;)
-Occasionally I borrow Left 4 Dead 2 from Paco, so yeah, that.

[xblgt]XUnHoLy HuNgErX[/xblgt]

Feel free to give me an add, most of the time playing L4D2 or Blazblue. May catch me playing Splinter Cell: Conviction if you wanna do some co-op on that.

[xblgt]Datleco[/xblgt]
This is my name, feel free to add me, I'm mostly playing games here and there of various genres, not just FPS, I like a bit of unrealistic fantasy in my games.

Transformers: War for Cybertron
LIMBO
Left 4 Dead 2
Arcade/Indie Games
so on

Atma

Formerly Karu

tl; dr version of text below: PM me who you are on request. I play everything.

Currently out of the run for another month (Christmas latest) until I get my new job, but when I get it I'll pretty much play anything so here's a conveniant list:

Gears 1 / 2
Halo 3 / 3: ODST
Far Cry: Instincts: Predator
L4D 1
A v P
Tenchu Z
Red Faction 3
Splinter Cell: DA / Conviction
Dead Rising 2
The Darkness
Resident Evil 5
Lost Planet
Orange Box (Ok, TF2..)
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Garou: Mark of the Wolves

In other news, I'm ACTUALLY a big RPG fan with a talent for being a sniper and precise recon / infiltration! xD Oh if you talk to me? You WILL be introduced to nice new people as I can be very sociable online

Please also explain who you are when you request me~

P.S// I'm also AdamProject on PSN, AdamNexus on Steam and NioyuProject on Windows Live. Want those game lists? PM me.

It's been FOREVER since I've ventured online, buuut:

That's me, Covenant Dance, with an awesomely awesome score of 75. The only reason I'm posting this is that with the advent of Reach, I may see myself actually online more often.

I pretty much will only play Halo Reach on Live, maybe DDR Universe if I can find a good 360 DDR Mat.

Last edited by a moderator:

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I can't be bothered to sign up for Yet Another webforum to get the official badge thing, but my Xbox Gamertag is baratrongirl, and I am almost always playing Rock Band 2.

Though I need people to play some of the Guitar Hero games against me online for the Gs.

LoneHeroZero, is my gamertag, i play mostly Halo reach, Castlevaina HD, Soul Cailber 4,so if you want to play just send me a messege

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
baratron said:
I can't be bothered to sign up for Yet Another webforum to get the official badge thing...

My thoughts exactly. XD Regardless, I completely forgot that my original post in this thread was lost when the forums rebooted, lol.

My gamertag is Linkachu026. I've only recently started playing my 360 games online, and I'm by no means superspecialawesome at any of 'em. You won't find me playing many shooter games either. If you add me you can check out which games I own to determine what I'm able to play. :)

Sandile said:

I'd play some multiplayer, if I actually had the games to do so :p I don't have many games for 360, 'cos I just got one in July, but I'll mostly be on something Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors-related...or Left 4 Dead 2. I looooooove me some zombehz

hopefully you have dynasty warriors strikeforce. then maybe ill find ya and add ya. im getting pretty good at it. just another week and i have my live account activated

Here's my profile. If you're up for some AC Brotherhood, Halo Reach or Read Dead, give me a call (If you're requesting, add a message saying you're from 'Charms and I will gladly accept).

Well, like Linkachu and Baratron, I'm not a memeber of that forum, so I don't have a badge either.

But as some of you may know, I am colorado1080. I don't get online often, considering I've just been online for the past couple of weeks. I suck at shooters, so I can't play them, but you can see what my interests are.

My Gamertag is Zeldag2016
I play a good bit of Halo 3 ODST, however I don't have a Gold Membership yet. I'm open for chat, but if you want to play it with me then I can't yet. Even if you don't play Halo, we can still talk. ^.^

Mine is JRRAV3L0
I only play on the weekends, and aren't usually on a lot. And I don't really have any multi-layer games. So yeah... :V

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
There's a whole lot of people who posted earlier in this thread whose gamertags are now unreadable, because the forum you used to create images has gone away. Or something. Anyway, they are just placeholder links instead of links with words.

You might like to go back and edit your posts :).