• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XBL Gamertags

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
As baratron mentioned in our original topic, many of the Gamertags people shared initially are no longer readable due to broken image links. To rectify this, I'm just going to make us a brand new topic.

Share (and re-share) your Xbox Live Gamertags here, and this time I'll put 'em all into a list in this first post. :)

----------------------------------------------------

Linkachu: Linkachu026
Shocari: Shocari
LoN: xI LoN Ix
Magpie: SilvMagpie
Toru: Tobias Aurelio
Diamond Dude: Winged_Echo
Tailon: Tailon77
baratron: baratrongirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamertag: Shocari

I'll gladly play these with someone:
-Halo 4
-Guitar Hero: World Tour
-Warriors Orochi 2
-Mass Effect 3
-Minecraft
-Magic 2012
-Magic 2013
-Magic 2014
-Fable 3
-Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
-Grand Theft Auto V
-Soul Calibur V

Last edited:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
SilvMagpie

~Diablo III
~L4D2
~Minecraft
~Tomb Raider
~Far Cry 3

Last edited:
Tobias Aurelio

-Halo 3
-Halo Reach
-Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
-Blazblue Calamity Trigger
-Tenchu Z
-Gears of War 1 (Like anyone plays it anymore)
-Lost Planet 1
-Lost Planet 2
-Red Dead Redemption

Let's roll, bitches.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I'm still baratrongirl, and although I tried to cancel my Gold membership due to not really playing games online at the moment, it automatically renewed. Hmm.

I pretty much only play Rock Band 3 online, but I also like Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. I don't like Guitar Hero Greatest Hits (or whatever it's called in other regions) or Guitar Hero Metallica due to the horrible purple lines for Bass, but CAN play them if there is someone awesome to play with.

I changed my gamertag from ShocariDarkwolf to Shocari. Not really a big change, but in case anyone tried to add me afterwards and couldn't find me or something.

Atma

Formerly Karu
Just putting it out there that my name and tag were put in the wrong way around xD But thank you for entering me into the list.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Nope, slander and lies! :p
(Fixed. That's what I get for doing it quickfast before I had to set off for work!)

Gamertag: ForegoneClub0
-Minecraft
-Happy Wars
-Terraria
-Castle Crashers
-Halo: Reach ; Halo 4
-Gears of War (All of them)
I'll be happy to accept any requests, as long as you say that your from Pokecharms!:D

BoomstickPeople
-Halo Reach
-Halo 3@4
-The Crew
-Mass Effect 3
-Batman arkham origins
-Transformers fall of cubertron
-Battlefield 4

My gamertag is Minecraftgirl54 (I loved minecraft at the time and I couldn't think of anything. I plan on changing it soon.)
- Minecraft (the obvious)
- Skyrim
(I haven't used my Xbox in so long ^^ I have forgotten the other games I play. I don't have Xbox Live Gold at the moment.)

Sadly here comes a fairly odd and cute name that should have never been used.

ScoutPug

Anyways I don't play Xbox right now but I will be back on soon!

I mostly play Naruto Shippuden ultimate 3
Minecraft, Halo3 and Halo reach. Occansionally I'll play Avatar wars or Avatar laser wars 2, and terraria,

Ooh, and I also play World At War!

Krazy Glue Roo

I'm always happy to jump onto black ops 1 or 2 and shoot up some zombies, I genuinely bought a 360 just for minecraft, i've slowly added a few more games to my library like beautiful katamari, but I largely will be online if i'm shooting something haha