• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Xanthier's Shiny and Cute Master Search.

I thankfully already have a Weavile with Ice Punch, hence I'm looking for a shiny one. I would be glad to have Makuhita though, is there anything you'd like GreenBerry1?

Though I appreciate the offer ShadoPikachu, if I accepted hacks then there'd be no point in asking for trades, as I could hack anything myself. Thanks anyway.

/poke Shado :p guess you didnt want my schuckle that bad did you?

I have a shiny Ninjask for trade if you want it. Im looking for a Macho Brace, Flame Orb, Earthquake TM, Psychic TM, almost anything with intresting egg moves as well, ill go with whatever you have instock.

Sure ShadoPikachu, is there anything you're specifically after?

I can manage all those items Jeydis, any one you're specifically after, or want the lot? If you like, state a critter and an egg move and I'll breed it it for you.

My Wifi just crashed sadly, I cant seem to get it back up. So ill have to put our trade on pause for now.

Shinies are hard to gauge for trades but id go with any 2 of those items and a random poke I dont have for my dex yet. Here is a short priority list I have:

-Donphan
-Yanmega
-Metagross
-Magnezone
-Any Eevee Evo xcept Leafeon and Glaceon.

if not for any of those just make me a list of random non-sinnoh pokes and ill pick one.