• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Xanthier's Shiny and Cute Master Search v2.

To someone I know well, yes. Unfortunately you only have 2 posts, and I don't know you, so I wouldn't trade across 3 legendaries for a Shedinja, sorry.

As a general note, also added shiny Lopunny to the list.

Sure thing Carmen.

Fishinggamer, if you only want one then that's alright with me, I wouldn't mind trading one of those 3 for a shiny Shedinja.

If you're alright with me trading Arceus over for the Shedinja, then something random for the Arceus back, then yes, a data trade is fine. I don't mind trading whenever we see each other around on the forum.

no problem ill see if i can get any other shinies u need as well

Edit: actully while looking at your wanted list i realized that i have a shiny hoppip if u want to data trade that for shaymin or not

Oh no worries at all, cheers for the trade. Considering the fact you came back after both disconnects, I'd happily recommend you to anyone else here should you trade with them, since you clearly showed yourself to be trustworthy. Thanks again.