• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

X-over RPG: Star Wars&Star Trek

OOC- Please PM me your character sheet then once i say yes please post it in the Bios section

Two galaxies, one who has been millenia united under either the Sith or the Jedi, and one where disuinity has brought about many changes in technology. Where conflict is a possibility one must always watch for.

The Almadra Galaxy, united for several millenium under the Rule of the Galactic Republic, and has seen the rise and fall of several Sith Empires, which has not risen again for some time. But even so, the Republic is under threat from the forces of the Confederacy, led by General Grievious and Count Dokuu.

The Milky Way Galaxy, home to the Federation, the Romulans, Klingons, Carrdassians, Ferengi, Borg, Dominion, and many others. Conflict simmers on the borders of all as tensions rise with the Dominion, and word of a possible renewed Borg threat make their way through the tops of each race.Relations with the Dominion are deteiating, and soon this will result in a war the likes of which the Galaxy has not yet seen.

These two galaxies hae no knowledge of each other, but all that is about to change.

OOC: At current, you have two choices. You can be a crewmember of the USS Saratoga (Captain Andrew Markison) or you can be a crewmember of the Judgement, a Republic Dreadnaught that is currently carrying Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and Master Anakin Skywalker.

Captains Log, Stardate 47212.32. The USS Saratoga has just left Sol for the Omega Trinidas system for our test run. I have yet to meet my first officer, But I am going over the last minute checks of the test flight. I want to make sure I have everything down to the last detail.