• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join WWPL (World Wide Pokemon League)

Jack stepped off the plane onto the island. He had trained hard and were ready. His Pokemon were resting in their pokeballs, so they would have energy for the battles. Jack had been really excited when he found out about the league. He did win the league in Sinnoh and challenged the Elite Four, but he lost against Cynthia. Jack took off his cap to but his dark hair under it, since he didn't like when a tiny bit of his hair we're sticking out. He sent out his Umbreon and petted him on the head.
"Are you ready?" He asked the Umbreon. The Umbreon nodded and started running around Jack.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Dylan was finally stepping off the plane, with his 8 badges from unova. Though he won the tournament, he ended up not being able to challenge the elite 4, thanks to team plasma, who just so happened to show up 5 minutes before the first battle.

Sarah was on her way to the worldwide pokemon league. She had spent a lot of time training her pokemon for this moment. Though she may not be the best trainer when her focus is on other things.

She traveled by plane to get to where the league would take place. She came from the Kanto region where she grew up. She now has all 8 gym badges. Hope filled her chest as the land came into view.

Jack saw a bunch of planes arrive and saw trainers stepping off them. He decided to go and check in for the league, and then he would go and maybe get some new friends. He walked towards the building with Umbreon at his side. Even though Umbreon wasn't the Pokemon he started with, he had just as strong bond with Umbreon as he had with Garchomp. He walked towards the counter and said:
"I'd like to check in for the tournament." After he had checked in he walked back to were the planes arrived, and he saw a few trainers stepping off their planes. Then he walked to a good spot close to the building where the tournament were at. He started packing up his tent and put it up without struggling. He then sat down after making sure that it would be very hard or maybe not even possible to steal. He then started making food since it was maybe a day or so until the tournament. Jack were a really good cook and his food made multiple Pokemon come to him. He had a lot of food so he gave the wild Pokemon some as well.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Dylan had just checked in for the tournament, and decided to make a friend or 2 before the tournament, and saw Jack's setup and went over to greet him. As dylan walked over he noticed how many planes seemed to be arriving. "There must be a lot of competitors, huh?" He said to himself. Dylan was now close enough to the tent to start a conversation. "You in the tournament too?"

Last edited:
Jack got surprised by the new person, but he seemed nice, so Jack answered:
"Yes, I have trained alot for this." Umbreon walked over to the trainer and first looked kinda worried, then he just wanted to play. "Do you want food? I have alot." Jack said. It wasn't always that Jack were able to serve people food, and he really wanted to know what he thought. "By the way my name is Jack."

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
"Well, to awnser your question, dont worry I brought my own." Dylan said. "Secondly, nice to meet you Jack. I'm Dylan." Dylan saw the umbreon, who obviously wanted to play. "Is umbreon your partner pokemon?" Dylan was happy that he possibly made a new friend

"No, I actually started with this guy." Jack said and sent out his Garchomp. "But Umbreon is basically also my partner since I got him when I left the house to go on my journey, and my pet Eevee wanted to go with me." Jack petted Umbreon on the head as it ran back to him and then Jack petted Garchomp on his neck since he couldn't reach the head. "Nice to meet you Dylan, who is your partner?"

Sarah had finally gotten off the plane. It was a little delayed due to someone who lost their pokemon and everyone wanted to help find them. Sarah made her way to the sign ups and registered her team. She eventually made her way over to the area set aside for tents and set up her own. Her Umbreon helped by gathering wood for the fire. In no time she had her camp set up. She decided to let her team out of their pokeballs in order to feed them. Her togepi she let out of her bag. She loved to sleep in there. She got out the ingredients that she had packed and started on cooking up some food for her pokemon.

Jack saw a trainer with a Umbreon setting up her tent and now she made food, so Jack decided to go and introduce himself. With Umbreon on his side he walked over to the trainer and said:
"Hello, I see you have an Umbreon too. Are you competing in the tournament?" Umbreon quickly noticed the other Umbreon and walked over to it slowly.

Sarah turned towards the trainer who came up to her. "Yes I will be. It has just been a long flight and some of my pokemon have not been able to eat anything in awhile so I am making something for them." Sarah turned towards the fire and took up the food she had cooking. She dished it up. She placed bowls in front of each pokemon. Umbreon turned towards the other Umbreon. She wanted to say hi. She took a berry that Sarah used to cook with and placed it in front of the other Umbreon.

Umbreon loved food so he quickly ate the berry and then said hi to the other Umbreon.
"Okay, my name is Jack, what is yours?" Jack asked her. Umbreon looked interested in the other Umbreon, and Umbreon had not met another Umbreon a lot of times. "And were are you from?" Jack added to his question. He didn't even think of the other trainer that he had met since Jack easily got distracted when he weren't battling or making food, the two things that he had a great passion for.

"Well my name is Sarah. Sarah Blackwell. I am originally from Kanto. I lived in a small farm just outside of Viridian. It is nice to meet you Jack. Would you like to join me?" Sarah started on her own dinner as well. She needed to eat as well they did not serve much on the plane.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Dylan had now made it to the other trainers. "Hi, sorry to interrupt, i was actually just talking to jack." he said, trying his best to not sound rude.

"Nice to met you, Sarah." Jack said. "Sure I will join you, but I already made food so let me go and grab that quickly." He saw Dylan coming towards them, and Jack realises that he had been really rude just running off like that. "Oh Dylan I'm so sorry for just running off, I tend to get distracted and forget what I'm doing really easily, I apologize." He then walked over to his tent that wasn't too far away and quickly grabbed the food, and then he walked back to Sarah and Dylan. "You can join us to dinner, if that's okay." Jack said to Dylan and then turned to Sarah.

"Sure I don't mind at all." She put away the food that she was about to make since Jack brought food over to share. She did take some poke food to feed the littlest one of her team.

"Will we let our entire team eat or nah, would it be too many pokemon att a time? Because I think I have enough food for all of our Pokemon." Jack asked. All his Pokemon besides Umbreon and Garchomp had not been out of their pokeballs for awhile, but he didn't want to cause Sarah or Dylan too much trouble. "If you are from Kanto I think you will like half of my team."

"Sure I don't mind at all. If you look at my team the biggest one is already out of her pokeball." Tyrantrum perked her head up when her size was mentioned. "So I really don't mind if you have large pokemon I am used to them. Also I can't wait to see what pokemon you guys have."

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Dylan sat down and got his meal, and six pokeballs. "well i guess i should introduce you to my team then" Dylan proceeded to send out his team, starting with lucario.

"Great!" Jack said and sent out his Pokemon. Garchomp appeared first, and made a growl, followed up by Venusaur's, Blastoise's and Charizard's growl. Gallade then appeared and let out a quiet "Gallaade."

"Well, I traveled through Kanto and saved Charmander from its horrible trainer, then I befriended a Bulbasaur that joined my team and then Professor Oak decided to give me Squirtle as well." Jack liked telling stories, but he didn't like to go too in depth when he told them, he rathered listening to stories. "Wow you have a Lucario, I heard that they are really strong!" Jack added, more as a compliment than anything, but of course it was true. "And damn, that Tyrantrum is huge!"

"You have a really nice team. I am glad to see some from the first region I traveled in." She smiled at the pokemon that was sent out. She loved that he had pokemon that she knew. "Thanks. I have had her since she was a tyrunt."

"Nice, but let's see the rest of your teams!" Jack said. He we're really excited to see what Pokemon they had. Gallade were sitting still and quiet, eating his food. Gallade were always so calm, and that made alot of people underestimate him. But when Gallade were actually fighting, he were a powerhouse.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
"Thanks for the compliment, jack. Lucario seems to appreciate it!" Dylan said "I've had lucario on my side even before i started my journey. but thats a story for another time. as for my other pokemon..." Dylan sent out his other 5 pokemon, which included a dusk form lycanrock, a zorark, a pikachu, and an absol.

"Wow you have a Zoroark and a Dusk form Lycanroc! I heard that they are both really rare!" Jack said, impressed. "By the way I originate from Sinnoh, and where do you originate from Dylan?" Jack asked. Then he quickly lost focus and started to cook the berries for the Pokemon a little, before he served them.

Sarah had her team around her. They were all eating. Amethyst her Grumpig really enjoyed the food that Sarah had made. Milotic curled herself around to enjoy her food. Lola the Lopunny had some of her berries in her hand to enjoy. Little had pushed his bowl up to Sarah and enjoyed being by her trainer.

"Wow are you going to battle with a Litten? Just curious, there's nothing wrong with it." Jack said, surprised and impressed. Then he saw Umbreon running by himself into the woods nearby, but Jack didn't think alot about it since he new that Umbreon were were to go grab a berry and give to the other Umbreon.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
"I actually come from unova, and somehow a rockruff manged to get himself under the driftvail drawbridge. so i used an escape rope to try and pull him up. luckily, it worked." Dylan answered, petting lycanrock. he then turned to zorark "I found zorark around the same place, i was just coming from nimbasa city, got across the bridge, and there he was."

"Why shouldn't I. I mean just because a pokemon is small and unevolved does not mean they can't win fights against pokemon who are." Sarah smiled at Jack. She had hoped for that very reaction. She loved to prove to others that you don't need strong fully evolved pokemon to win. Litten looked up to the three talking. She laid her head on Sarah's lap.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
"your right, Pokemon don't necessarily need to evolve to get stronger, they just need to train hard." Dylan responded. he also asked a question. "Does litten have an everstone?"

"Yes she does. I had it made into a necklace. She has never really want to evolve. Her old trainer spent a lot of time trying to get her to evolve. Then when she would not evolve like he wanted her to. He started to abuse her. So she ran away. I happened to be nearby and was able to help her hide. She was smart enough to grab her pokeball."

"Of course not, actually I almost beat of two of Cynthia's Pokemon with Eevee." Jack had of course himself experienced small Pokemon beating giant. Umbreon came back with a berry in his mouth and put it infront of the other Umbreon.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Dylan had finished his meal by now. "Since the tournament won't start for a bit, who wants to have a quick battle?" Dylan asked. His Pokemon all seemed to enjoy battles, so it was no surprise that they all got up when Dylan asked the question

"I'm down, but if Sarah wants she can go first." Jack said. He didn't really want to show what his Pokemon's true power until the tournament was up, so he wouldn't do his best. But he would still try to win, because of him being so competitive.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
"It doesn't matter who i battle, i just want to battle. me and my Pokemon need to stretch our legs after that flight." Dylan said, hoping it would not come off as rude.

"Well I would rather not battle right now. My pokemon need all the rest they can get for tomorrow. I would rather not have them all tired for their first battle." Sarah had ahold of Togepi and fed her small bites of berries.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Dylan looked trough his bag "Where did i put- AHA!" Dylan pulled out a box of hyper potions. "I brought hyper potions for after the battle"