• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open WW2 RP [DEAD]

This RP takes place during World War Two during the battle of Bastogne(more like a mini war if you ask me). In an alternate universe where easy company made it out of Bastogne only for Germany to retake it. We are F company, also known as fox company. Our mission is to hold the line at all costs.

Rules: Please please please PLEASE! Don't role play as something ridiculous, example: German leader's(won't say his name, that might trigger someone) 20th cousin or something.

Artillery strikes can only be called in after around a day real time has passed.

There will only be two first lieutenants, three second lieutenants, and one major, which will only be one of my character's unless he dies, then I will pick one of the first lieutenants to promote.

For gods sake please follow the poke charms rules.

Ranks: (I list the names of the characters next to the ranks so we don't have to scroll through to refresh memories)

Private: BlackPheonix21

Private First Class:

Corporal:

Sergeant:

(Skipping a few ranks here)

Second lieutenant:

First lieutenant:

Major: (me)

Character sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Specialty(grenadier, machine gun, sniper):
Faction(Germany or America):
Bio(optional):

My character:

Name: James Holland
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, other than that no distinguishing features.
Specialty (null for an officer):
Faction(Germany or America): America
Bio(optional): N/A

Last edited:
Name: Shane Lyon
Appearance: He has jet black hair and dark brown eyes other than that he has no distinguishing features.
Specialty(grenadier, machine gun, sniper): Sniper
Faction(Germany or America): America
Bio(optional): N/A

Ahem.
The name of this man is Mark Bastone.
His rank is Private as he wears the Private gear. (Can there be two Private?)
He seems to be a corn stalk, or very bloody skinny causing him to almost look malnourished, his hair is a messy mess of dirty brown, it sticks under his helmet.
Once again he is a Private.
He seems to be skilled in automatic guns such as the Thompson and other guns.
He's American.
All I have to say about him is that he was born in 1931 the rest he can tell you.
(Lets hope I get accepted.)

If this thing is still alive I can be two character so we can do this thing instead of waiting five years for one random guy to find it.
Abel Mokav
His rank is Lufftwaffe pilot that has well crashed.
His ware are the Pilot gear, a black leather jacket with some pilot badges and some homemade cloth badges that he snuck through.
He also has a little wool pilots cap, like those ones in the movies. His hair is a dark blond and his eyes are blue, its a normal color yet its what Hitler likes.
Lufftwaffe.
Has a Luger, not trained in much but Piloting, but as you can see that didn't do him much.
A couple injuries, his jacket is ripped and his face has a scar on it, his leg is bleeding, and he lost his badge.
Well, he's a pilot and he is young.