• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Would you rather

How. HOOOOOW
Would you rather live with your mom forever (Yes, her corpes/ashes stays in the house) or live with your dad forever (Same concept)

Have a four leaf clovers. Feeling no pain means that if you are on fire, you wouldn't run out. And then you burn.
Would you rather friction not exist (Can't slow down until you hit a solid object) or gravity not exist?

Ice Wizard. Only because i could be shocked to death...
Would you rather Play Pokemon Sun/Moon or Paper Mario Color Splash?

Pokemon Sun/Moon. Preferably Moon.
Would you rather be able to fly the Millennium Falcon or fly the starship Enterprise?

Freeze on Pluto, to campaign for its planet status #PlanetPluto!
Would you rather have all the blood in your body freeze while you are alive or have all the blood in your body instantly boil while you are alive?

The mannequin challenge, because I have no idea what the other one is.

Would you rather live in a space station, or in an underground city?

Space station, I want to be higher...

Would you rather be in the pokemon world, or become president (XD this question..)

Pokemon world!!!! Duh!

Would you rather walk two miles over Lego bricks barefoot, or walk two miles over hot coals barefoot?

High school crush

Would you rather be a Muggle at Hogwarts or be a trainer who is only able to catch Dunsparce

DUNSPARCE!

Would you rather give up your life as it is now, and live in the pokemon world, but get a wobbufet as your starter, or bring pokemon to the real world, but the only pokemon that becomes real is rattata?

I'd rather eat (unless this means eating the mouse to which I choose the pet mouse)
Would you rather
Have infinite knowledge yet you are only able to answer questions with a yes or no
or have infinite knowledge but you can only say 1 word per minute

1 word per minute (i can say numbers)
would you rather hug a baby seal
51405b7a46613a6e715d48f5d47ef95c.jpg
or a puppy.