• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Would you rather

It is really simular to the actual game but in a forum way
So this is how my way goes
so someone starts by saying a would you rather question
for example:
would your rather Eat your socks or put the socks in your nose for 1 minute
the person below them says whatever option and says a would you rather question and goes on

Smell smelly socks (Trying to eat a cactus will be very dangerous, luckily they only got cactus in arena 2)
Would you rather eat mouldy cheese or mouldy pie.

Mouldy Cheese? Bleurgh
Would you rather slam your head to a door or fail a backflip and land on your head.

Devianart.... I have an old deviantart that i quit called DanielGPIDV
Would you rather eat a coconut (unopened) or would you put a fork in a plug socket.

(I am happy you bros are liking this)
I will rather put a fork in an electric socket
would you rather sware to your parents or slap your parents.

Poop in a swimming pool(I did it once when I was young)
Would you rather call @Milkyway smelly or put this thread in their signature so more people would want to join.

Obviously I will put it in my sig
Would you rather sleep outside in the daylight or would you rather sleep inside in the dark.

I would rather sleep in the Dark.
Would you rather have to do jumping jacks for 3 hours straight *NO BREAKS* or become sick for exactly a month *But medicine doesn't help*

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Sick. I'd take being sick for a month over the amount of muscle cramp that would come my way from the jumping jacks. >_<
Would you rather eat a whole jar of mayo or a whole jar of mustard on its own?

Run for a hour
Would you rather watch Garry's mod for 1 hour or did down and listen to the Pokemon go song (cringy.)

Definitely British. No offense to any Americans here.
Would you rather rub your entire body with poison Ivy or squirt lemon juice into your eyeballs?

WTF are star jumps? i shall take the pushups
Would you rather have lots of friends but be poor or have no friends but be rich?

No arms. "A-Arms? Who needs arms when you have legs like these?" Mettaton, 20XX
would you rather choose Charmander or Squirtle?

(HOW DARE YOU)
Oricorio. i have a better chance of living.
Would you rather see what's under a Mimikyu's cloth or Work for Pallossand (AKA BE POSSESSED)

Shiny Male Combee. (I would be in so much pain if it was Salandit, idc about Combee)
Would you rather Choose Litten or Rowlet?