• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Would You Rather....(Anime Version)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I love Would You Rather!
So I thought it be fun if we did an anime character version.
Here are some examples of how it works:

Would you rather meet Ash Ketchum or Naruto?
Would you rather kill Serena or Lana?
Would you rather be siblings with Sakura or Lillie

So you answer the question and then you give a would you rather.

And please say what anime the characters are from, just in case someone doesn't know who they are and has to look them up or something.

So...Lets get started!

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Lillie for sure, she's much nicer~

Would you rather fight Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) or Goku (Dragon Ball, not seen it but he's probably possibly vaguely comparable in power sooo)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Madoka, because she is cute! (I don't care what you say, Pika..)

Would you rather date Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto) or Yuki Sohma (Fruit Basket)
(Sorry if you are male and you don't like males...)

EDIT: Also....OMG MY THREAD GOT POSTED!!!

Uhh, I'm a boyo, but I guess Kabuto Yakushi since I actually know the anime he comes from. What is "Fruit Basket"?!

Would you rather become a Saiyan (Dragon Ball Z) or have your own stand (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)?

(I just realised I'm kind of cheating here, since the thread is about anime characters, not parts of certain animes, so sorry).

Last edited:
Tough. I'd say have my own stand, because fighting would rely less on my own - somewhat weak - physical capabilities.

Would you rather be a wizard of the Fairy Tail guild (Fairy Tail) or be a student in Class 1A (My Hero Academia)?

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
That one is tough as well...
Uh....Student in Class 1A!

Would you rather be siblings with Mey-Rin (Black Butler) or Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)

Kakashi Hatake, because could you imagine having a ninja sibling? I mean, come on, he graduated from Ninja-tech, darkness is his veil, it's obvious that Ninjas are cool.

Would you rather watch Goku fight Vegeta (Dragon Ball) or watch Naruto fight Sasuke (Naruto)?

Ash, easily. Choji's a cool guy, but Ash is just plain annoying. It's a slightly harder choice if it's X&Y Ash instead of current Ash, but still...

Would you rather gag by means of duct tape Asta (Black Clover) or Naruto (Naruto)?

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(XD same here...)
Asta....I like Naruto....

Would you rather prank Jesse and James (Pokemon) or Kiba and Akamaru (Naruto)?

Jesse and James. I'm sick and tired of seeing those two be in every single damn season of the series, and the only time they were a threat was during the Alola adventures.

Would you rather be forced to watch just the Pokemon Generation 5 series or watch the Pokemon Generations 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 series'?

(Unova was by far the worst in terms of the anime)
Iris is annoying, and I have no idea who Ino is, so I'll just say Iris because at least I could use a smoke bomb to escape.

Would you rather have all of your food replaced with rice or have all of your anime replaced with disks of videos about the human body?

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(You don't know who Ino is? Here....This is Ino)
NOT MY ANIME!!!!
I guess the rice thing....I don't like rice...what a drag...

Would you rather go to James's parent's house or Lillie's house. (Both pokemon)

James cause I have a biased opinion...
250px-Younger_James.png

would you rather wear a hat made out of pikachu fur in public or turn down an offer for a free eevee...

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Hmm.....hard question...Eat with a Munchlax!

Would you rather quote Shikamaru who says "What a drag..." or Naruto who says "Believe it!" (both from Naruto)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Quartet. Brock is far too annoying to bother signing alongside.

Would you rather play a game with Camie Utsushimi (My Hero Academia) or Kirito (Sword Art Online)

Camie for sho! I mean... for sure... I don't have ulterior motives... I don't care much for Kirito. His personality just ain't very interesting for a main protagonist (to me it isn't)

Would you rather watch spinda and ludicolo spin and dance or watch hitmonchan and machamp break tons of bricks at extremely fast speeds...

Depends... would I be a strong independent pokémon that don't need no trainer? If so definitely that! If not gym leader... I'm going with strong independent pokémon that don't need no trainer! I would totally either be a zoroark or a porygon z...
Zoroark's pokedex entry in black 2/white 2...
Stories say those who tried to catch Zoroark were trapped in an illusion and punished.

Porygon Z entry in moon...
Its program was modified to facilitate extra-dimensional activities, but that led to noticeably strange behavior.

Would you rather hug a cacturne or wear a sylvain scarf...
dcaff8d4a8c5ea602a72c8595e5624ff.jpg

I don't know who "mimo" is so I choose ya boi konohamaru (funny enough I would have chose him anyways...)
10a0e4204377511f9844228073cddf50--next-heroes.jpg

the person below me, would you rather would rather give adult Naruto a piggyback ride or get a piggyback ride from Jiraiya.

umbreon of course... unleeeess I can do this...
88d.png

(though I doubt it so umbreon all the way...)

would you rather sing "rhinestone cowboy" while dressed up as a cowboy with brock(pokémon) on a parade float in a big parade(one time) or dress as a cowboy/cowgirl and join Minorou Mineta, Tenya Lida, Denki Kaminari ,and Mina Ashido(my hero academia)(who are also dressed as cowboys/cowgirls) for a week...

Shino easy. No competition. The bugs can probably create some ambiance...

The person below me would rather rather be a Gary oak fan(and follow him around) for a week or motivate an eevee to evolve then shame it for evolving into the wrong pokémon...
66519d76ee785d42b59653bbd67b88b0f7ed890f_hq.gif

I like Clement more than may cause he builds stuff ,and also I never really watched x and y so I'm more biased to pick max on the account that I watched more ruby and saphire. But kalos is WAY cooler than hoenn. But hoenn has more pokemon I like.

I pick Clement and Bonnie...

The person below me would you rather cook with slurpuff or draw pictures with smeargle

Ino... easy.

The person below me, would you rather make pottery with a shirtless Guy Sensei(like shown in the picture below) or sing hakuna matata with Orochimaru and kabuto (like shown in the video below)

hqdefault.jpg

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Oh gosh...XD
Uh..um...AAHAH
I guess I'll sing with Kabuto and Orochimaru..

Would you rather call Jiraiya, Pervy Sage or call Tsunade, Grandma Tsunade. (Both Naruto)